It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: "US Navy Secret Plan for Extraterrestrial Contact!".

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You don't have to go much further than Google Earth to see that the mappings are all from the US Navy

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
No, you see the real issue here is what would the USN change it's anthem to?

Anchors Aweigh really wouldn't apply in space, would it? Maybe Moorings Away? Thrusters Away?

No, no, no- Rocket Man! That's the one!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Submarines are more like spaceships than airplanes...

Yes, it would be the Navy up there in LEO and "beyond". Recent threads on the boards even corroborate this whether you believe the claims or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Didn't hacker McKinnon say that the non-terrestrial officers on that list he got when hacking, were Navy?

So either he got the exercise this lady is talking about, or that this is a 'Baldrick' type,"Cunning plan" by the lady to make it appear to be an exercise, and make McKinnon less plausible...that's conspiracy for you!
edit on 1-8-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't myself buy the McKinnon stuff. I read that he said he forgot the officer's names because he smoked pot. Come on, it's not that amnesiatic. If I had discovered the biggest secret in mankind's history I would have scribled it down with my body fluids if it had to come that. I think the McKinnon thing was just a big theater act.

Anyway, I remember reading that the US Navy has been the most tight-lipped branch of the armed forces when it comes to UFO stuff. Lots of interesting naval encounters too.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: phantomflier
I think the McKinnon thing was just a big theater act.

Anyway, I remember reading that the US Navy has been the most tight-lipped branch of the armed forces when it comes to UFO stuff. Lots of interesting naval encounters too.

Not too sure why the tight lipped idea comes into it, McKinnon was hacking into DOD/NAVAL computers, he wasn't having a chat with them...least not that I know of.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arken
If you google her name, some pretty interesting stuff comes up, like this.

Cather ine Austin Fitts: The Black Budget And The Leveraged Buyout Of The World Using Stolen Money

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Doesn't apply to the OP, but this person not only sounds reasonable and knows what she's talking about, she sounds like she knows real information.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Because those things are all fictional. Aliens might be real

exactly my point.
Arken this is interesting as well:

Vatican preparing statement on extraterrestrial life

www.examiner.com...

..could it really be happening? Disclosure?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yep, and their going to tell us were closely related, so not to be afraid
They deffinately won't use their advanced technology against us, because they are obviously way beyond that kind of behavior

Reminds me of the plot to the series "V"
Also, Star Blazers kicked butt
Lastly this thread will blow your mind:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

X

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I meant that the Navy in general has been supposedly tight-lipped. I didn't meant to refer to Kinnock specificaly. Sorry for the confusion.

Wasn't it NASA systems that he supposedly hacked?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
I will say it does make you wonder why they picked the Navy. Why not the Air Force? Do they possibly know something we don't? Could there be any validity to the U.S.O theory connected to this. Hypathetical and all of course.

Well, IF this true, the navy IS the better fit as it has resources for air AND sea.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

I actually knew this, but that has nothing to do with the point I'm trying to make. Are you saying that because someone controls more aircraft that they should be in charge of this. The point I was making was that the Air Force has closer ties to NASA, that's all. Just figured the A.F. might be more in the loop.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
1. The NAVY is and always has been very involved in the UFO matter. It is very much overlooked and ignored. Most people focus on the Air Force.

2. I am not surprised that the Pentagon is preparing for such an event since they have preparations for just about anything.

3. The video you posted is from Micheal Salla who is not the most credible person to consider. He has posted many false stories in the past.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 300RYA

ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) is our oldest undercover agency. During the 9/11 attack of the Pentagon, it was their offices that were targeted. Supposedly because ONI knows where ALL the bodies are buried. This was to be a wake-up call as they weren't playing the 'team' game.
If this is generally true, they may know the most about these ET events.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It makes sense.

People have all sorts of theories as to what the govt is up to, why religious groups even state side are watched...

Disclosure is the only thing that makes sense

North America could pull together through just about anything if we needed to, "revolution" isn't really on the agenda of most of us... Game of Thrones is on, most of us are going to skip out on riots...

The main thing they would have to prep for is the announcement of Aliens, the religious types going bat poop crazy in regards to them being demons and such....

Not saying it is... Just that it's become a lot more likely

Probably never should have sent that album into outer space... or at least sent some Justin Beiber equivalent Album so they'd decide we were too primitive to deal with ....

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Because those things are all fictional. Aliens might be real

exactly my point.
Arken this is interesting as well:

Vatican preparing statement on extraterrestrial life

www.examiner.com...

..could it really be happening? Disclosure?

If you know Italian, You need to Read My recent Novel La Grande Congiura

Sometimes I think to be a unaware prophet .....

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
She looks like a morphed clone of ol' Hillary I reckon. Cant be good..

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
why would any advanced alien race make contact
through psychopaths in the governments or worse:
the military (any military)...
they could just land where everyone can see
them and get it over with...

unless, aliens are psychopaths themselves

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Seems to me pure science fiction, wheres the proof?!?!?! 1998? Its 2014 and still nothing has happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join