It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: "US Navy Secret Plan for Extraterrestrial Contact!".

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Catherine Austin Fitts, a former assistant secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), has revealed that the U.S. Navy commissioned to Arlington Institute of preparing an high level strategic plan suited to dealing with a future world scenario that contemplates the existence of extraterrestrial life .

To confirm this, the woman had already published a paper last year that confirmed this initiative and, recently, some official records relating to a board of directors of the institution, dating from the year 2000. The plan was commissioned by the Secretary of the U.S. Navy and was conducted by the Arlington Institute.

It was not per se an extraterrestrial disclosure but the main goal was to prepare a plan for the Navy and prepare the general public for a world where the Aliens were living among humans...

This is not an open disclosure about Aliens existence, but then: Why a so "incredible scenario"?
In stories like this, I feel something that goes beyond our imagination. I smell and see the "smoke" that come out from underground where these secrets are well preserved. We don't see the fire but we see the smoke that come from it...

Maybe the answer, as usual is to follow the money... A huge part of the Federal budget every year disappears in a black hole or Black Projects controlled by hidden government and private groups that are part of a Top Secret Ultra contex and that do not officially exist. (Remember the Pentagon/Rumsfeld Scandal, days before the 9/11...).

edit on 1-8-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I will say it does make you wonder why they picked the Navy. Why not the Air Force? Do they possibly know something we don't? Could there be any validity to the U.S.O theory connected to this. Hypathetical and all of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
I will say it does make you wonder why they picked the Navy. Why not the Air Force? Do they possibly know something we don't? Could there be any validity to the U.S.O theory connected to this. Hypathetical and all of course.

Interesting point.
Till now no one has asked WHY the bigger Mission to Mapping the Moon was lead by US NAVY: Clementine

Water on the Moon?

edit on 1-8-2014 by Arken because: water...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken
two words

SPACE NAVY!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Space Navy?

www.youtube.com...

opening sequence to the space battleship Yamato remake.
edit on 1-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: embed video failure

edit on 1-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The US Navy actually has more aircraft than the Air Force.
edit on 1-8-2014 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Interesting.. I can't wait -_-

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
-also interesting as to why they aren't preparing us for the second coming, zombies, any number of other things that are not supposed to exist. Boogey men and such..

interesting indeed..

edit on 1-8-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I will say it does make you wonder why they picked the Navy. Why not the Air Force? [snip]

Think about the environment of a submarine, as compared to aircraft, and you'll find your answer.

Long term deployment (in isolation) within a self contained vessel.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If you were to have an alien base on Earth, where could you hide it? Continents are out of the question, they are inhabited, deserts have air bases, military zones, mountains have observatories.

The only place left are the oceans. The largest ocean is the Pacific, and if you rotate a globe of the Earth just right, you just about get the entire side covered in Ocean. That would be the perfect location; obscured by water, thousands of miles away from the nearest human population center. You can come and go freely, and your spaceships can travel through water as easily as they travel through air and space.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The U.S. Navy has more funding than any other military force in the U.S.

They have vehicles and aircraft that cover land, sea and air. And when I say "sea" I mean the world's oceans.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Nice find, but Exonews has a strong bias - just read their news:

Rocket failed because of extraterrestrial intervention

Man remembers seeing ETs (and zombies)

Isn't it possible Exonews just made up something?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
-also interesting as to why they aren't preparing us for the second coming, zombies, any number of other things that are not supposed to exist. Boogey men and such..

interesting indeed..

Because those things are all fictional. Aliens might be real however unlikely.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I will be impressed when they when have an Aircraft carrier that can fly, just like the Black Triangles that are city sized, and people in Japan think its a Black Godzilla with wings.

Cause supposedly those Black Triangles are ours, but we can't make a craft that the size of city block fly.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

bingo my friend, you hit the nail on the head. I agree with you 100% here regarding the correct ocean, being the Pacific. There is SO much we still don't know about whats down there...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am pretty sure every branch of the US military has developed a scenario to respond not only to ETs, but also flying killer fried green tomatoes. It a function of the military mind, and it should be. That's what we pay them for, isn't it? To protect us against anything?

The Navy is the logical branch for space operations. It has the history, equipment and culture for long, unsupported deployments.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I can say this, when I was stationed at Great Lakes NTC, early in my Naval career, there was a mural on one of the walls depicting a Navy space ship that was basically an aircraft carrier in space. Around 1990. It was captioned "Future Navy".
edit on 1-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Because the US Navy is always involved in the black operations and from memories glimpses in my own childhood experiencs, on the moon even. The ocean of space. They're off planet.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I will say it does make you wonder why they picked the Navy. Why not the Air Force?

About the Navy:

The US Navy makes vastly more money selling utilities and logistics operations around the world than is allotted them by the Federal budget. The Navy is it's own economy, it is it's own country. Money made from proceeds for what it does and sells around the world is invested into R&D and production of things the American people know nothing about.

The Air Force is a joke to the Navy, as they have been manipulating them and using them for decades. And if you believe that the US Navy is under complete command and control of the US government, you should stop believing that.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's the Navy that has the experience, they've already fought the aliens in 2010, RIght?

edit on 1-8-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join