It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is where your tax money went

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After World War 2 approximately 600 top Nazi scientist were brought into the United States for the purpose of working on variouse secret expirements and projects.

What do you think about that

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with it

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i think your reffering to project paperclip. i have no problems with it, knowledge is knowledge, it can be used for good or bad.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Let it go already, the cold war is over! I don't know why you keep rubbing it in my face all the time, but this has to STOP! Just drop it already man alright.

Our Pimp here has a point, at least as far as the government still doing the same thing. I kind of wonder what is being used these days to replace all those $200. toilet seats and hammers.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That was over 50 years ago, and practically all of them are dead now.

We did get a good deal of usable informaton from them, most of which is now operationally deployed in Area 51 and other places.

As for the money spent on them, I dont believe any of them progressed beyond about a GS-15 or so.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Are you against Einstien or Van Braun(sp?) ans us payin for them

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Of course, on the other hand, look at who all these 600+ germans comprised. Of course, you have the much publicized Werner Von Braun, who publicly assisted the USAF with rocket research. There was also Viktor Shambourger and Walter Meithe, both of whom worked on Germanies flying disc projects. (I would dare say thier contributions to the US went much further than that of Von Braun).

In addition, a great number of Nazi doctors and scientists who had conducted all manner of inhumane experiments on prisoners in the concentration camps were brought in. Thier experience and data was used by the CIA and other such shadow organizations since conducting similar experiments in the US would have aroused too much interest in the media.

Also, a large number of Nazi SS and Gestapo were brought in and played a pivotal role in the early formation of the CIA. Due to thier extensive intelligence network still intact in Europe, these people were very valuable in intelligence operations against the newly emerging Soviet enemies.

Also, a large number of high players in the Nazi heirarchy, many of them included in the above paragraph, were brought to the US. Most of these were members of the Thule Society, a very influential branch of the Cabal. These people helped lead the integration of the US government into the Cabal.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Are you against Einstien Posted by Quicksilver

Einstein was a German Jew, and was already in the US as early as 1932, afraid to return to a highly anti-semetic Germany. He was quite anti-nazi/anti-cabal.

new topics

top topics

join