Are Spirits Upgrading From Ouija Boards to Smartphones?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
devil wears android
edit on 4/8/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
My possessed ? phone story,
I was in another province visiting my aunts and was due to leave early the next morning so went to bed fairly early. About 6:00am her phone rang and it was my husband wondering why I was phoning and texting him last night. Actually he was quite worried and I told him I had not. Still not awake I retrieved my phone which was on the kitchen table charging and went through the phone logs.It had phoned and texted him starting from 12:17am -12:49am.
Two of the texts were gibbrish with one being"Nz'd" and the other being two dots spaced apart. The numerous phone calls he said he heard back ground of the fridge-so no demon noises.
I am rattled and creeped out now. I scroll through the phone and see it changed his name to a girls name(another contact) and changed the Email home to a huge long bunch of letters which I Refuse to read.
Is this an Omen?? Do I drive home? I have to drive through the mountains which is bad enough in early spring. I considered not taking the phone with me,driving over it, possible throwing it down the mountainside. Decided to take it with me but safely turned off (hopefully)

Anyways made it home. Got brave and read the new email home which was a strange string of words and still use it with its Hello Kitty case. I did however download an antivirus program.
I have to go with virus but what a way to freak out all of us.

You might of had sleep texting, thats were a person sms and phones wile sleeping and does not remembering that they have done it

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the replys although I was actually hoping to receive validation that it was a common virus. Eeeks!
Right after typing that prior msg I went out onto the deck to start the bar-b-que and a strong wind gusted up from a weather system that was suppose to miss us and slammed the door shut locking me out. Lightening and thunder followed. More creeps..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02
Thanks for reply. I really have no history of sleep walking,talking ,texting or anything. Also some contacts were messed with and it was charging up the next morning where I left it.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
Thanks for reply. I really have no history of sleep walking,talking ,texting or anything. Also some contacts were messed with and it was charging up the next morning where I left it.

It would seem you have been sleep texting. If it happens again change the pass word on your phone and dont tell anyone, if it continues to happen its a fair chance its you who is doing it in your sleep. I once got strange texts from a friend of mine always at night, I advised them to do as above and it turned out they were sleep texting ( or what ever its called ) becouse they only knew the pass word. Its fair to assume that a ghost or what ever if it could use a phone and affect electronics would not need to use a phone to send a text as it could affect directly the other phone. So it might be wise you to look to the normal before looking to the paranormal.
Take care.
edit on 6-8-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So does the demon get grounded? Because being possessed is absolutely no excuse for this behavior!!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
So does the demon get grounded? Because being possessed is absolutely no excuse for this behavior!!

It might seem funny to you, but this can be frighting for many people it has happened to regardless of the reason, so show a little understanding, and dont make fun of it

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It has not happened since.
It was weird as it (my phone) phoned my husband multiple times and sent two texts inbetween. He phoned back and texted my cell and phoned the landline. We did not answer as we were asleep. He considered phoning the RCMP for a wellness check. Bright and early he phones and wakes us up wondering what was going on and I am clueless.
My Aunt is like 75 and does not text. I am one step up from her-not very skilled. The calls and texts are on my phone logs
On my cell phone (android)only his contact name was changed. Under contact info under email is a string of characters:

"sosoisIainslaphappyIPityhemosdialysisowKalgoorlieIsisIaeyesshadowYurinUN"
Also Call work:
3(-
IM
Google Talk popaa--(is there such a thing?)
Once I made it home and got brave I read it. Also googled it thinking it would match up to a known virus and hopefully nothing worse. Nothing.

It is still on my phone as I really don't know how to edit that out.
Whole thing was just too creepy but was probably a virus messing with the last person I had contact with.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley
Things like this can get worrying, but remember that the chances of it been paranormal is well into the minus procents. Also please dont fall into the trap of connecting different events together so they seem all connected, look at each event as a different and unconnected event, things seem much cleared that way. An example, yesterday after reading your post my friend phoned me and in the middle of the conversion said they hear a noise like some creature , i could not hear it, only after a wile did i understand that it was the A/C unit that sounded like that but only from certain places in the room. Without sounding a know all you should think about the sleep text thing.
So know you are safe.

edit on 6-8-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It might seem funny to you, but this can be frighting for many people it has happened to regardless of the reason, so show a little understanding, and dont make fun of it

It hasn't been proven that there is a spirit doing this. Also, you seem to be impying that if the spirit is doing it that it should just get away with whatever it does.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

It hasn't been proven that there is a spirit doing this. Also, you seem to be impying that if the spirit is doing it that it should just get away with whatever it does.
There are no spirits involved in this, since they dont exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join