It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Spirits Upgrading From Ouija Boards to Smartphones?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Are Spirits Upgrading From Ouija Boards to Smartphones? page: 1

No. People's belief in things like ouija is upgrading to smartphones.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In the beginning, there was rock and sticks, and paddle with a ball and string was the only form of entertainment. There was a Gate keeper, who helped made a instrument. The original intent of this is to push the boundary of technology, as well allowing the Gate Keeper, to Bill the worshippers(hehe).

Then another, with free will showed up, and his "Job" was offly the same as the Billing Gate Keeper. The Gods had a clash and the Job lost. The "Schemin Job"(HAHA) then took the idea, as if he bit into an Apple of immense knowledge, and made it his Earthly Avatar. which spread across the land, although albeit, a lot more Bills came with Apple instrument that had gave the worshippers free will of leaving The Gatekeeper.

And so the War Raged, between P.C and Apple, where humans are caught in the middle, and must make a choice between Darkness and Light.

Bahhaha
edit on 1-8-2014 by Specimen because: Scheming Job vs The Billing Gate.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I have unruly demons contacting my all the time on my cellphone.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: iSomeone

As for the priest who was "exorcising the spirit." He couldn't even do that, but we are told that many charlatans will profess Jesus' name, but in the end Jesus will refuse to acknowledge them, calling them "workers of lawlessness.

If Fr Marian Rajchel was a charlatan then he would have walked away from the girls thinking that his work was complete, this was not the case. Fr Marian Rajchel, is currently experiencing diabolical tormenting.

Remember "Satan’s greatest achievement in these times has been to make us believe that he does not exist, and that all can be fixed on a purely human level.” This would be the case if Fr Marian Rajchel was a charlatan, this is not the case.

This form of diabolical tormenting is common amongst sufferers and helpers of God. It can take years of deliverance prayers and petition to God for the person afflicted to be set free completely.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Well, non-human entities, and human spirits have been using electronics as communication devices with us humans, since their inception. Literally.

We developed the camera - we capture ghostly images. We create the radio - messages from the dead come through the radio. We create the recorder - disembodied voices on tape! Run the telephone wires - suddenly people are getting calls from grandpa who just died. We create the television - white noise phenomenon.

There is that thing that is missing... wait, what is called.... ennn ... evvv... evidence!

Care to provide any evidence for such claims...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

Actually no. I truly don't have the time or inclination to try to convince you - why I think people's personal experiences and stories - matter. Regardless of whether there is a natural or supernatural explanation. People see ghosts. Period. Have been since time began. People feel they have been contacted by their loved ones, through various means, after they died. It happens. Maybe it gave them peace - so who are you to come in, holier than Thou - Mr. Whateveryourismis all Mighty- and try to shatter that? Maybe it terrifies them what their experiencing- still could be a natural explanation - but it's very real to them, and they want some advice - from balanced skeptics and believers (who usually have experience with the paranormal) - so when people bring their stories it's approached in an adult manner.

The topic of this thread as per the OP is:

I'm wondering if anyone here has received a call, or gotten a message, from what sounded like a demon?

Also, I would like to know if anyone has received a call from a deceased loved one?

I'm a believer Mr. SuperFrog. I believe there is more to this reality than meets the eye. I think in the end, it always surprises us. I don't even pretend to know what the hell it is - but I see it. So do a LOT of other people. If your interested in the stories of others who've experienced paranormal phenomenon, google and ATS search is your friend. You might want to follow the link on the OP's signature to.

~ Cirque

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There would need to be a few things done first, 1. remove the phone from the person, and give them a different phone with a different sim card, see if the sms stop. If they continue then remove the sim card, if this does not help then remove the power sorce. If after all this the sms still come then im intrested.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Thank you for your replies, Cirque.

Deeply appreciated.

And to everyone else who is taking this topic seriously... thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

I have unruly demons contacting my all the time on my cellphone.

Me too i call them students

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Seeing as spirits can interfere with electrical activity, I see absolutely no reason why not

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Once I was talking to mum on skype on my smartphone. Then I heard what sounded like the roar of a large animal from the earphones. Mum said she hear nothing of that sort.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have no doubt that it's possible due to the fact of electronic interference and what is claimed to be voices- even full sentences answering questions- that cannot be debunked. Albeit it could present a bit more of a challenge to text(unless it's not done by the keypad?) if you're not from this plane of existence. First anyone should rule out foul play by people, and other debunking. I'm an avid non cell phone user. I have had only a few odd lan lines calls, from no one on the other end/ no automated indication either on an untraceable number to what sounded as a normal person claiming that the number must of a lost loved one. Inconclusive on this side, but thanks for the thread helps in some of my studies.
edit on 2-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: FlyersFan

The girl was the one sending the message, but she was allegedly possessed by a demon at the time. It would be easy to text that way. But, I'm not even sure if the message was received in a text. The article just says he started receiving phone messages. It could have been a voice mail message.

The author of the article is the one insinuating it was a text message, when he stated:

Maybe it’s time Father Rajchel upgrades to a textorcism.

Oops! My mistake. It does say he received the messages in text form under his picture in the article.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Don't they have to be invited?

If I were to ask the spirits to make contact via my phone, I guess they could manipulate radio waves to do so; if you believe in that sort of thing.

Maybe they could manipulate microwave energy too.

Beware the power of the microwave oven!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The demons can communicate directly with Ouija board participants without them being possessed but with the tech, someone has to be possessed to make the call.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Don't they have to be invited?

If I were to ask the spirits to make contact via my phone, I guess they could manipulate radio waves to do so; if you believe in that sort of thing.

Maybe they could manipulate microwave energy too.

Beware the power of the microwave oven!

No, they don't have to be invited. They can already be where a person lives, or come in later. A lot of people have demonic activity that starts up all at once, after many years of no activity, or nothing done on their part to invite them in.
If an exorcism isn't preformed they will try to possess the weakest (spiritual) person in the house.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My possessed ? phone story,
I was in another province visiting my aunts and was due to leave early the next morning so went to bed fairly early. About 6:00am her phone rang and it was my husband wondering why I was phoning and texting him last night. Actually he was quite worried and I told him I had not. Still not awake I retrieved my phone which was on the kitchen table charging and went through the phone logs.It had phoned and texted him starting from 12:17am -12:49am.
Two of the texts were gibbrish with one being"Nz'd" and the other being two dots spaced apart. The numerous phone calls he said he heard back ground of the fridge-so no demon noises.
I am rattled and creeped out now. I scroll through the phone and see it changed his name to a girls name(another contact) and changed the Email home to a huge long bunch of letters which I Refuse to read.
Is this an Omen?? Do I drive home? I have to drive through the mountains which is bad enough in early spring. I considered not taking the phone with me,driving over it, possible throwing it down the mountainside. Decided to take it with me but safely turned off (hopefully)
Anyways made it home. Got brave and read the new email home which was a strange string of words and still use it with its Hello Kitty case. I did however download an antivirus program.
I have to go with virus but what a way to freak out all of us.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is why you should Never hold your phone backwards when texting or talking!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Wow! I'm sure that did freak you out! What timing!
I'm very happy to know you made it home okay. Thanks for sharing.
I don't know what to make of that.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yeah I got this strange text message saying something about a PPI claim and how I could be awarded some money...I didn't reply as I knew it was demon because I would don't have PPI!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join