Are Spirits Upgrading From Ouija Boards to Smartphones?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Seems some people are getting calls from demons on their smart/cell phones.

Here is a story about a parish priest, Father Marian Rajchel, from Poland, who says he was called in to help a girl who appeared to be possessed. He was unable to exorcise the demon, so he left the girl, still in the company of the demon. The demon should have been happy, but instead, Father Rajchel started receiving phone messages from the girl that he believed to be the demon speaking through her.
Such as:

Shut up, preacher. You cannot save yourself. Idiot. You pathetic old preacher.

and,

She will not come out of this hell. She’s mine. Anyone who prays for her will die.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Father Rajchel didn’t indicate if he’s attended the recent exorcism training workshops held by the Vatican, but he’s clearly an expert on how evil spirits have switched to new technology.
Often the owners of mobile phones are not even aware that they are been used like this, however in this case it is clear. Clearly this young girl has been possessed and needs further help.
Maybe it’s time Father Rajchel upgrades to a textorcism.

I've had several members that posted on my paranormal thread say they have received calls from what sounded like a demon.
Here is one, but this was with a land line phone. I guess they count too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have had our land line phone ring while off the hook in my hand and i almost fainted with terror when suddenly bursts of cackling laughter and wild animal like growls came out of the phones speaker and others who were with me also heard those awful sounds,after i threw the phone across the room,when i was around 20yrs old...

I'm wondering if anyone here has received a call, or gotten a message, from what sounded like a demon?
Also, I would like to know if anyone has received a call from a deceased loved one?

Thank you.

edit on 7/31/2014 by sled735 because: add quote

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

This is an interesting idea. I suppose it kind of makes sense that they would upgrade, when you think about it. People are glued to their phones, probably even using some sort of ouija board APP instead of an actual board! Seems to me like a logical theory that they'd communicate this way. It reminds me of that movie where the guy's dead wife tries to communicate with him through the tv static or something like that. It was a huge part of his daily routine, and that's what worked for her to contact him in that particular movie.

I got a call a couple of months back, the ID showed it as a weird number like 0000 or 5421 or something like that, 4 digits I think. When I said hello, it was like a static-y feedback-y groan-y The Grudge-y sort of sound. lol. Demon or spirit? I dunno if it was anything buy a tech glitch. But it was a creepy sound nonetheless!

Also: that picture is funny. Imagine if it said "Satan Calling, Decline or Accept?" lol
edit on 31-7-2014 by MojaveBurning because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-7-2014 by MojaveBurning because: blah

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I hope so because then it would be easier to exorcise them. There has to be an app for that.......

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveBurning

That would be funny! Or, maybe not.

"The electrical system is a key medium to facilitate psi abilities". That was a quote from CirqueDeTruth.

And she is correct.
Spirits/demons have used any type of electrical device to communicate because they draw energy from the electrical output.
I have a cousin that said her deceased husband would come through her t.v. set to talk to her for several days after he passed. I'm sure this happens more than people realize, just because people don't talk about such things in public.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Is there any evidence to this, other than the Priest's words?

Why hasn't any media organisation asked him for evidence of the text messages? Not even a screen shot of the alleged conversation is provided...

Further, i have trouble believing the story, as he shouldn't be aware of who is messaging him, unless he actually exchanged phone numbers with the teenage girl. One could argue that the contents of the messages themselves would alert him, but we must remember that he was engaging in conversation with this 'demon'. Whose to say he didn't slip up and inadvertently inform the 'demon' on the other end of the phone, about the exorcism?

I'd say that he's likely getting trolled by someone of whom was inadvertently informed, by him, of the exorcism (possibly through the messages themselves). The guy on the other end is probably playing along, just for the laugh. That's if this story actually occurred...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I have no problem believing this occurred.

My second husband spoke to me through the radio after his unexpected death. My cousin wouldn't lie about her's talking through the t.v., and I believe the members who have posted in my paranormal thread about this.

It happens!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It seems there is some comprehension issues going on here

I dont mean that insulting , I just mean people are looking at this at the wrong angle

Hes not saying a demon sent him txt messages........

The GIRL sent the txt messages , while being "possessed" by a demon

Its not like some demon reached out through the either and invaded his phone, it was just a txt message from the girl saying nasty things

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Someone texted me, I was en route to the location, when I arrived, to my surprise I looked at the conversation and someone had typed replies back to the person that texted on my phone with great detail, I was in utter shock, to add to this, my phone froze at exactly 11:11 and I had to reset the phone to return it to normal, completely true story, now as far as evil spirits I dunno about that .

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

When i say he's having a conversation with the demon, i mean he is having a conversation with an individual possessed by a demon. But i don't even think it's that. I think someone is just pulling his leg.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Indeed, many strange things happen on this earth. But i'm not entirely convinced of this scenario. Just as i would expect people not to be convinced about any of the experiences i have had, without evidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Hes not saying a demon sent him txt messages........

The GIRL sent the txt messages , while being "possessed" by a demon

That is how I read it too

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
"Textorcisms"? "Satan's Calling"?

I don't know whether to laugh hysterically, or make an attempt to take this stuff seriously... I suppose I will take wagers as to whether it will be McAfee or Norton to come up with the first Anti-Possession App...

It does beg the question, though, when considering the possibilities...If an entity can take over and control a person's mind, must it access the neurological pathways, to do so? And, in doing so, must it intercept the signal and modify or replace it, with one of it's own? So, assuming this to be true, it must speak the "language", I would think...

Synaptic impulses vs. Ultra-High Frequencies?

Hmmm....Interesting, to say the least!
edit on 7/31/2014 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here is how you get demons on your phone.

ouija app

Here is how you get demons off your phone.

Exorcism App

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Are Spirits Upgrading From Ouija Boards to Smartphones?

This is easy...

No.

Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Demons don't need no smart phones or electrical connections. They are supernatural, powerful and can do what they want. Just ask Rev. Pat....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I used a spirit box app and was kinda shocked with the experience and it left me thinking that maybe its real but im still very skeptical about the whole idea. Its just in each room i went in to with the app the words for objects in the room would come up and what kind of room like when i went in to the kitchen it said kitchen then named what i was standing next too when moving aroud and even pointed out a hinge i had sitting on the bench like i cant just take that as coincidence..
In this case however im 99% sure its someone messing with him.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I did get a call from a bot once. Told me I won a cruise, but I had to use a credit card.

I said no to that evil spirit and praised Cyber Jesus.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
SOmeone is obviously messing with him.only way this could be weird is if there was no records of messages sent. Ive heard of people hearing strange voices on phones but a text message? Come on its not even intimidating.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Am I the only one laughing at the idea of a demon hunkered over a phone, tapping away on the tiny keyboard, getting angry at the autocorrect, and having to backspace to correct it?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I mean, of course she is possessed by demons! Why else would he have her number in his phone? Why else would she have his in hers? A teenage girl and a priest? What could possibly go wrong?

I think the truth is there is probably an inappropriate relationship at play here, he got some sexy messages, someone found out, and the whole "she's possessed by demons!" thing is just cover fire for the soon-to-be-announced-retirement. That seems far more likely to me than demons hooked on smartphones.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join