It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The black Knight be Affa and Ponnar??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
downloaded and tried to make out and read/review the letters...
Very interesting communications between the parties, and what A&P are saying and warning us against.
More scrutiny of Mrs. Swan, suggesting she was delirious, possessed or nut-job channel with some proof would be nice.
Anyone have the symbols she drew?

The answers to the questions, she was asked to ask them, were said to be impossible answer, as she did, unless she was indeed in contact with another being.

As far as being. the BKS being the entities, and the 5000 vessels and all...maybe can check in with her Daughter and get an update.
edit on 1-8-2014 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'm sorry, but I watched the Spanish video you suggested.
All I see is a bunch of attempts at creating a 3D model to look like a spaceship. 0 further evidence other than the photos that have been around for years. Not very convincing in my opinion, I still think it's space debris.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: wmd_2008

Good pic demonstration.

The blanket pics are a total red herring and I am not sure why they ever got labelled "Black Knight".

The old satellite observations are the real story, and a more interesting one. I haven't yet ploughed through the old threads to find what the explanation was, if any.

On here it does when it came to the attention of the over enthusiastic on here it became the Black Knight.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks for all your input, i know a lot of people are having a hard time reading the documents but if your using adobe to read them, its easier to put it at 75% zoom. Its much clearer as the document is automatically set at 148% zoom, so it makes it all clumpy and hard to decifer

My favorite document is the JFO 62-0 which talks about the ships being 150 miles wide 250 miles long and 100 miles in depth, thats a really big ship

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: igor_ats
I'm just wondering why amateur astronomers have never seen this.

No orbit data, nothing.

It seems they did!

The object was sighted and studied by many of the astronomers across the country. This is what Robert L. Johnson, director of the Adler Planetarium had to say about the object,
“ ‘THE OBJECT,’ JUDSON SAID, ‘DOESN’T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO MAINTAIN A REGULAR SCHEDULE,LIKE ANY OTHER HEAVENLY OR MAN MADE OBJECT HE’S EVER SEEN.’ ‘WE DON’T KNOW WHEN TO WATCH FOR IT.’ he says.” It appears some nights, and some nights it doesn’t.
It was then photographed by the Grumman Aircraft Corporation.

I'm talking about anything recent - say the last two decades. Where is the orbit data?

Your quote is in context of the 1960's at best. I just find it strange that's the only amateur astronomer references.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I'm just wondering why amateur astronomers have never seen this.

No orbit data, nothing.

It seems they did!

The object was sighted and studied by many of the astronomers across the country. This is what Robert L. Johnson, director of the Adler Planetarium had to say about the object,
“ ‘THE OBJECT,’ JUDSON SAID, ‘DOESN’T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO MAINTAIN A REGULAR SCHEDULE,LIKE ANY OTHER HEAVENLY OR MAN MADE OBJECT HE’S EVER SEEN.’ ‘WE DON’T KNOW WHEN TO WATCH FOR IT.’ he says.” It appears some nights, and some nights it doesn’t.
It was then photographed by the Grumman Aircraft Corporation.

I'm talking about anything recent - say the last two decades. Where is the orbit data?

Your quote is in context of the 1960's at best. I just find it strange that's the only amateur astronomer references.

Maybe there is non because somebody went and got it?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Or took what they wanted and destroyed the rest, I agree and if anything for the shuttle or other craft launched by NASA to have been close enough to make a close fly by of the object then it is obvious that such was there intent, the craft was possibly boarded but what they found we will never know, if it is as old as I think though it would have been degraded by time, thermal variance and radiation so if they got anything really useful is another matter.

To prevent the same technology they may have retrieved and reverse engineered from falling into Competing hand's, be that Soviet or Chinese etc they would have blown it up, forcing a reentry would be tricky and not ideal as it could still come down intact so if they could not retrieve it they would have made certain it was reduced to small pieces and it makes you wonder how many test firings of anti satellite missiles were really aimed at removing ancient tech so that it remained in there hand's alone, I doubt the black knight was the only relic up there.
edit on 1-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yes, it wouldn't surprise me if they "captured" it since the 1960's.

No sightings, no orbit data, no nothing. No one is concerned about it's disappearance, just repeating the same old 1940's information.

It would explain that amateur astronomers haven't seen it or anything in recent memory.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Or took what they wanted and destroyed the rest, I agree and if anything for the shuttle or other craft launched by NASA to have been close enough to make a close fly by of the object then it is obvious that such was there intent, the craft was possibly boarded but what they found we will never know, if it is as old as I think though it would have been degraded by time, thermal variance and radiation so if they got anything really useful is another matter.

To prevent the same technology they may have retrieved and reverse engineered from falling into Competing hand's, be that Soviet or Chinese etc they would have blown it up, forcing a reentry would be tricky and not ideal as it could still come down intact so if they could not retrieve it they would have made certain it was reduced to small pieces and it makes you wonder how many test firings of anti satellite missiles were really aimed at removing ancient tech so that it remained in there hand's alone, I doubt the black knight was the only relic up there.

Attach some rockets to it and they could have sent it anywhere they chose. The moon? One of the other moons? Maybe even Mars!

So whats your best guess (assuming its real), was it ancient tech from earth? or alien?

I like the idea that it was an alien observation device. Just sitting there waiting for the day when the earthlings become advanced enough to reach it. When they do it sends word back to its owners.

Its interesting that people report that it would disappear! Where did it go? Maybe it was watching several planets that have life on them!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yes, it wouldn't surprise me if they "captured" it since the 1960's.

No sightings, no orbit data, no nothing. No one is concerned about it's disappearance, just repeating the same old 1940's information.

It would explain that amateur astronomers haven't seen it or anything in recent memory.

From my post above.

Attach some rockets to it and they could have sent it anywhere they chose. The moon? One of the other moons? Maybe even Mars!

So whats your best guess (assuming its real), was it ancient tech from earth? or alien?

I like the idea that it was an alien observation device. Just sitting there waiting for the day when the earthlings become advanced enough to reach it. When they do it sends word back to its owners.

Its interesting that people report that it would disappear! Where did it go? Maybe it was watching several planets that have life on them!

?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting post, but nothing new realy. Im just wondering how often the same information can be written over and over again before it comes to an end

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

In February 1960 there was a further report that the US Navy had detected a dark, tumbling object in an orbit inclined at 79° from the equator with an orbital period of 104.5 minutes. Its orbit was also highly eccentric with an apogee of 1,728 km (1,074 mi) and a perigee of only 216 km (134 mi) At the time the Navy was tracking a fragment of casing from the Discoverer VIII satellite launch which had a very similar orbit. The dark object was later confirmed to be another part of this casing that had been presumed lost.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym Ah, no. Absurd.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLawOfOneThis is one of the biggest mysteries in Ufology. Thanks for the update!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLawOfOne

Only problem is they were dealing with demons... After a close encounter some time ago, I was abducted Briefly, and rescued by Heavenly Angels about 12-15 feet tall, who smashed the grays on their floor of their ship and set me free. The power and name of Yeshua/Jesus saved me. I was never again taken, as the angels promised me that they would NEVER ALLOW them to take me again. The angels commandeered the ship, and placed me back in my swing where I had been taken. I have no implants, because they angels came so suddenly, and then the wicked ones, these grays, ALL SIX OF THEM WERE DEAD! And I was glad.... because they certainly DID NOT care if they were hurting me. I felt coldness from them, and hatred, and jealousy and envy, as they were talking in my head. And they were ABSOLUTELY OBSSESSED with the fact that WE, Humans, Have an Immortal Soul, and they did not. Very interesting concept. Like the Arab nations who claim to hate us, but wish to BE us, so very badly. That might be an off-colored remark, but I had dear friends in Israel and Jordan, so I do not hate people. I find them very kind actually. But I digress. I know what I encountered and endured. At 12, I was horrified. By the abduction, and the VERY creepy EVIL entities that call themselves the Grays. VILE, WICKED and NONCHALANT about doing GREAT bodily harm. Like I said, I'm GLAD they were killed by the angels who rescued me! Okay, I'm done... But the mere mention of that name, had them quaking. They said in my head, "We'd better let THIS one go, before THEY come... THEY were FIVE HUMONGOUS ANGELS... I've already told the rest. I was saved. In more ways than one.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they determined awhile ago that Affa & Ponnar were those two aliens from GLP.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I did not think about that, you are absolutely correct, they could have pushed it into a much higher orbit assuming it was strong enough to survive the thrust at the age it probably is and if so it is better built than anything we have put up in our age.

I would imagine they would have studied it for all it was worth and used any data (likely corrupted or destroyed by time beyond any recovery but who know's) to identify location's of interest on earth, then perhaps have built there DUMB's to recover what they could that may still have existed deep underground in lost bunkers and vault's, remember the story from WW2 about the partisans who took shelter in a cave after a skirmish with a German army unit, the sheppherd was superstitious and told them not to go any deeper, if this story was one of a kind I would dismiss it out of hand as a fantasy but it is far from one of a kind and someone is suppressing the information, whether for profit or control or simply out of ignorant fear I do not know but very strongly suspect the control and money.

t-incognita.blogspot.co.uk...

Maybe what he saw was a vesige of the civilzation who launced the black Knight or maybe there have been many civilization's, I don't buy the where are all there old coke can's argument and neither do I buy the idea that the Human race is as young as modern mainstream anthropologists claim, or maybe it was not the first race and maybe the ET's originated right here from a previous race.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Then could u do me a favor and explain how or y it would still be there for about a hundred years before man left earths orbit a reply to: eManym

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

How can you put an age on something there is no PROOF of in the first place just for you I will repeat this txt

In February 1960 there was a further report that the US Navy had detected a dark, tumbling object in an orbit inclined at 79° from the equator with an orbital period of 104.5 minutes. Its orbit was also highly eccentric with an apogee of 1,728 km (1,074 mi) and a perigee of only 216 km (134 mi) At the time the Navy was tracking a fragment of casing from the Discoverer VIII satellite launch which had a very similar orbit. The dark object was later confirmed to be another part of this casing that had been presumed lost.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Then why did they make the subject a top secret one in government circle's, it was regarded as something that you did not talk about, also some rocket stages could indeed enter low orbit but an eliptical one and one that degraded quickly so that idea is bunkum and pure propeganda to cover for it, both NASA and the RUSSIANS where interested in it and the level of care taken by the physicists and scientists with attention to every detail including the spent rocket stage's would mean that this object would have been predicted by them, especially at this early stage in the space race where every launch was so important, later they may have become more lax and later still a little lazy as computers took over the calculation's that they had to recheck so many time's to avoid even the slightest miscalculation.

The payload is of a set weight, the stages are of a variable weight that is calculated to the most accurate value that they can and factored into the equation's as the weight of each stage reduces as the fuel is expent, they also recieve a slight deceleration at seperation stage so any such stages back then would only enter low eliptical orbits that would tend to fall back within a month or burn up as they re entered, some high orbit satellite launches left stages in low eliptical orbits that may take decades or longer to decay but those early launches where not high orbit with the satellite and modules orbiting barely above the atmosphere and this make's it even less likely that this object is the culprit, it was detected when Sputnik was up there so What satellite, Sputnik was the first man made object in our age to orbit the earth or was it.

Unless the physicists and technicians involved were imbecile's which they most certainly were not.

edit on 3-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join