It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So is eveybody ready for a glass of Captain Morgan ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hey there Matey’s Coming aboard a little late…
Arrrh the Captain was already consumed by the Kraken tonight…

Feeling the warmth of the grog…

Rockin the plank with Rum…

I like me rum, me music, does that make me crazy?

A pirate and his parrot, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a valiant battle. While rummaging through the boat's provisions, the pirate stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a Genie would appear, he rubbed the lamp vigorously. To the amazement of the castaways, a Genie came forth. This particular Genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three. Without giving any thought to the matter the pirate blurted out, "Make the entire ocean into rum!" The Genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turned into the finest rum ever sampled by mortals. Simultaneously, the Genie vanished. Only the gentle lapping of rum on the hull broke the stillness as the two considered their circumstances. The parrot looked disgustedly at the pirate and after a tension-filled moment spoke: "Now yee've done it!! Now we're goon to have to pee in the boat."
homepage.westmont.edu...
Arrrh Harrr Harr

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Can I sub the shot of morgans for 3oz of The Balvenie 25? How about Aberfeldy 21? The Dalmore 21? GlenLivet 21 ?

Any good single malt older than 18 years will do.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I love rum, and I approve of this thread greatly. Allow me to take a drink in your honour, fellow members!

edit on 1-8-2014 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by TrueBrit because: Whoops!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Anybody slobbering and sad or happy or glad ?? put forth you toast or spill your grog!!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

Hhaha! Is Gold

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A glass? I did half a gallon a couple of weeks ago. Took 4 days but I got er done.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
A glass? I did half a gallon a couple of weeks ago. Took 4 days but I got er done.

Oh gosh!! Gag!! hahahah!!

I'm just relaxing waiting for something to feast on lol!! Been working my butt off on my house..now resting sort of

drinking Coors lite lol!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join