It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consider History Chicken Little

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The End is near, the end is near.

Most deadly Earthquake: Shaanxi China in 830,000 Dead in the year 1556
Most Deadly Typhoon/Hurricane: Bangladesh 300,000 Dead in the year 1970
Most Deadly Plague: Spanish Flu 1918/19 Dead 100 MILLION
Most Deadly War: WWII 65-84 MILLION 2nd Muslim conquest of Indian Subcontinent 60-80 Million

The point is everyone THINKS that their time is the worst the most critical. It is NOT. You are just another human living in another time.

Grow some. Relax.

edit on 31-7-2014 by AnotherSorryGuy because: because of old eyes

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnotherSorryGuy

thnks i needed that

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnotherSorryGuy

Interesting premise.

Rant?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thats what I have been saying in almost all my replies on threads regarding death and destruction...And people call me a psychopath...Again I will say it. We came into this world when Human beings were killing, starting wars, dying from plagues, and were going to leave this world when Human beings are killing, starting wars, and dying from plagues...Its that simple. The best advice is to just be happy, you are where you are and you're breathing...
edit on 31-7-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ahhh, but we are in a mass media age, and the mindbending technologies where they use "programming" and the like need the fear to drive the herd in a proper direction.

The whole thing looks staged to me now. It is the fear they are selling and after awhile all the programming is fear driven. Isn't the news all crisis actors now? It matters not which side of the designated sides we align with. It is all fear driven.

Having said that, a lot of people worldwide are in a lot of trouble and we most certainly cannot see the forest for the trees. I would hate to be a gazan today. Or anyone of those 300,000 Idian farmers who commited suicide because of gmo lies and crop failures. Or anyone close or related to these tragedies.
To them, they are not too concerned about history atm. They understand tragedy. And apathy
a reply to: Thisbseth

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'd say humanity has been on the brink of global disaster ever since the creation of nuclear weapons. Always being at war with ourselves its only a matter of time before they're used in service of those wars. Either that or some other even deadlier weapon we haven't even imagined yet will come into existence and we'll wipe ourselves out.

So long as humanity is at war with itself its inevitable.

join