It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wife Zone Chart

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
LMAO

Well worth the 5 mins!! I love that he made that video strapped. He must've strayed into 'the danger zone a time or two.

S&F

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That was so dang funny! And, as a 45 year old woman, I'd have to say this man is so CORRECT!

(I know a few women that fall into to "dangerous/psycho/stay away from" zone
edit on 31-7-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
"Honey, you are a 5-7 crazy, and above an 8 hot."
This is how I imagine he proposed.

Also, I am surprised at the high level of crazy he would tolerate in the "date" zone... Can hotness really overcome crazy to that degree?

Funny stuff. As a woman, this provided some interesting insights into the mind of men... or at this this man's mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever had a relationship with a woman that wasn't firmly in his "no go" zone. They're the most fun...for a while.
edit on 31-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Anyone not named Tiffany???

I'm not that crazy.... Or really that crazy. WTH does this guy think he's doing calling me crazy? I'll show him crazy... Wait until I find his address on Facebook. He'll wake up with a horse head in his bed. Damn right I'll show him crazy.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm not that crazy.... Or really that crazy. WTH does this guy think he's doing calling me crazy? I'll show him crazy... Wait until I find his address on Facebook. He'll wake up with a horse head in his bed. Damn right I'll show him crazy.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
He's right about tiffanis and strippers.......

Good vid.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
He's right about tiffanis and strippers.......

Good vid.

I beg to differ on the Tiffany part...not sure about the strippers though.

edit on 7/31/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You sound like four of the girls I used to date.

And two of their sisters.

And one of their husbands.

What are you doing Saturday?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

You sound like four of the girls I used to date.

And two of their sisters.

And one of their husbands.

What are you doing Saturday?

LOL - Nice!

I'll be cutting and pasting pictures of Hugh Laurie's face on Dwayne Johnson's body, cleaning out my walk in freezer in case I have company, and rebuilding a transmission... You know... Normal stuff.

I can fit you in after the witching hour.

edit on 7/31/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

This guy is a pig!!!!

Whoever married this douche I feel sorry for them. His ego is off the charts.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

lol... so I asked Nenothtu what he rates me as...

on the crazy scale, he puts my average at about a 4 on a 1-10 scale with some occasional spikes around 12... on the 1-10 hotness scale, he put me at 15 except for the occasional morning when I'm a 12...

I have no idea where that puts me on the marriage scale.... lol.... but Nenothtu rushed to marry me fast before I changed my mind so I guess thats the wife zone... hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have bullet holes in my wall. I have a huge inverted cross and all sorts of gibberish painted on my wall. There are blood stains on my floor because crazy gal busted glass and walked through it.
I still love her.
Crazy is more fun than boring.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

lol... so I asked Nenothtu what he rates me as...

on the crazy scale, he puts my average at about a 4 on a 1-10 scale with some occasional spikes around 12... on the 1-10 hotness scale, he put me at 15 except for the occasional morning when I'm a 12...

I have no idea where that puts me on the marriage scale.... lol.... but Nenothtu rushed to marry me fast before I changed my mind so I guess thats the wife zone... hahahahaha

lol... I'm not going to ask my husband. He would have a field day with this.

I guess Nenothtu was in a rush to NOT let a good thing get away. Some men are smart like that.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
no wonder my life is so interestingly intense! my fiance is a red headed stripper named tiffany!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

lol.... you should have seen his face when I asked him to rate how crazy he thinks I am on a 1-10 scale.... he blanched!

hahahahahaha.... but I asked him again, and said for real... what IS your opinion...? then he thought about it for a minute and answered...

lol... I give him honesty if nothing else...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
no wonder my life is so interestingly intense! my fiance is a red headed stripper named tiffany!

I'm just a little jealous.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

i can dodge a plate better then yoda himself lol!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well you're only one on that list... I'm a red head and used to be a stripper! Guess that makes me extra crazy/no go zone. Wait... I already knew that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join