It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow! One virus? That's scary. Very
I did not know that.you need 5000 hepatitis b virus to cause infection. Inoculation
this is dreadful. I need to study this virus

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoAngel2u
a reply to: manna2

Would you provide a link please.

Text www.usamriid.army.mil...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
CDC Interview on Fox

You gotta love this guy. Distances the CDC from the blame of allowing an infected patient into the US and still talks about the power of public health.

This, folks, is how your government protects you. SMH

Look for how his statements contradict themselves as he talks. Talk about a practiced scripted statement.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, looky here, airborne ebola "strongly suspected":

In the laboratory, infection through small-particle aerosols has been demonstrated in primates, and airborne spread among humans is strongly suspected, although it has not yet been conclusively demonstrated

Let's remember: there are known unknowns, and then there are unknown unknowns. Are you feeling lucky?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
A group of 50000 HIV virus needed to transmit the virus. A group of 5000 virus of hepatitis. B are needed to transmit. The disease. So10 intercourse needed to guaranty the transmission of. Hepatitis. B.while 100intercourses needed to. Guarantee the HIV. So comparing with that. A mere. Breathing in the room of an Ebola infectious meaning he is not even sick or anybody know he. Is infected. Will guarantee transmission of Ebola.
scary.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Thanks for providing the link.

So bring on the Antisense drugs. Seriously, if they had such success, what are they waiting for?

They do say aerosol, unfortunately,, and by aerosol, they are using it with regards to respiration, not by pressurized containment,, and again, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Someone should forward that link to Sanjay and ask him to explain. Lol

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoAngel2u

Thats fairly critical, as they have been talking as if it was large droplet transmitted, yet USAMRIID says in 2006 that Ebola is aerosol.

Pardon me while i figure out how to build an isolation room to live in for the next 3 months.

edit on 4-8-2014 by netwarrior because: fat fingers on tablet.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoAngel2u

Thanks for providing the link.

So bring on the Antisense drugs. Seriously, if they had such success, what are they waiting for?

They do say aerosol, unfortunately,, and by aerosol, they are using it with regards to respiration, not by pressurized containment,, and again, unfortunately.

Exactly. It could be aerosol could happen not only in cough but other ways not yet seen.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

I'm gonna email those folks at USAMRIID and ask for an explanation.

ETA: In the morning. Lol Can't hardly keep my eyes open atm.

edit on 8/4/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
ETA: Noting he was given a blood transfusion or a recovered patient at some point.

originally posted by: soficrow

Not sure, but think he was reported as diagnosed the week of July 21 (around the 24th or 25th?) - so the timeline for "marked" recovery is right.

During the second week, the patient defervesces and improves markedly or dies in shock with multiorgan dysfunction, often accompanied by disseminated intravascular coagulation, anuria, and liver failure.

Somewhere between 7-10 days Ebola patients either die or suddenly improve. Maybe the 'transfusion' helped Brantly or maybe he was slated to make it. ...Don't forget, at least one Ebola clinic run by MSF has survival rates of 75%.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoAngel2u
You'll be fortunate to get a canned F U letter in reply. They're in full on damage control, and have been for days. They don't want to spook the public, as evidenced by the backpedaling and mildly inaccurate/intentionally vague information they have been disseminating.

I do hope they answer, though. Please keep us posted!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

Yeah, I'm certain it will be a brush off, but I will def share any reply, if any.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Whats the usefulness now of researching Ebola or condemning. There are two possibilits either spread doesn't happen or it will happen then nothing will help

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Test says negative, if she was dead unlikely a false negative?

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 4-8-2014 by JG1993 because: it's late 💁

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
WHOA! Anyone hear about this little nugget of info?

The specially-equipped plane that brought Dr. Kent Brantly from Africa to Atlanta, where he's currently being treated, made a stop at the Bangor International Airport Saturday morning. The plane touched down at about 7:30 a.m., refueling and then taking off within an hour. It also underwent a customs inspection, standard procedure for international flights.

But it gets better. If you watch the video on that page, there's a little tidbit not included in the print story: the flight crew briefly got off the plane at Bangor.

This just keeps getting more and more unbelievable. You would think that *just this one time* they might waive the customs inspection since it's doubtful they were carrying anything illegal----except, you know, the ebola virus. And to get off the plane for any period of time? What did they do, take a leak in the Delta Crown Room? Grab an Orange Julius in the food court? Exactly WHY would they even need to get off the plane, or risk doing so?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JG1993

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Actually, it's an even better chance of a false negative, because her blood would be riddled with the virus, and the higher the concentration, the better chance it won't be detected without diluting the blood. Source This happens with home pregnancy tests as well, they call it the "hook effect", and lots of pregnant women in the later stages will test negative for HCG despite being visibly pregnant.

How many of these tests have used both an undiluted AND diluted sample?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
In reference to "antisense drugs"

Check out DRACO. I read about it several years ago when it was 8-10 from human testing. Similar to that military drug as well as what Tekmara is developing. The problem, related to though beyond the fact that a google executive and former DARPA executive owns the company behind it, these drugs eliminate EVERY virus by triggering natural cell functions when RNA is detected.

We can't be wiping out the common cold! Lozenges & cough syrup are worth a whole lot more than a couple hundred thousand lives...

www.rdmag.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...(antiviral)

www.33rdsquare.com...

Notice what that last article mentions on their spectrum of common cold to worst case scenario 👌

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Actually, it's an even better chance of a false negative, because her blood would be riddled with the virus, and the higher the concentration, the better chance it won't be detected without diluting the blood. Source This happens with home pregnancy tests as well, they call it the "hook effect", and lots of pregnant women in the later stages will test negative for HCG despite being visibly pregnant.

How many of these tests have used both an undiluted AND diluted sample?

Love it!! Ugh.

I'm not sure if it was on ATS already but I read about two "negative" tests in Britain of feverish passengers that were aboard the plane with Sawyer.

Has anyone found additional sources about New Nigeria & Morocco deaths?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

In reference to "antisense drugs"

Check out DRACO. I read about it several years ago when it was 8-10 from human testing. Similar to that military drug as well as what Tekmara is developing. The problem, related to though beyond the fact that a google executive and former DARPA executive owns the company behind it, these drugs eliminate EVERY virus by triggering natural cell functions when RNA is detected.

We can't be wiping out the common cold! Lozenges & cough syrup are worth a whole lot more than a couple hundred thousand lives...

Lol. Nice one.
But judging by the 54 pages this ebola psyops is working like a charm.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join