It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

I have been trying to find some information, but , damage control, patient privacy rights and hospital practices when it comes to infectious diseases adopted after the Patriot act on MSEHPA, will keep the information under the radar.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: trig_grl

This?

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Unless the bug is already here, and this is a massive..."look something shiny"...diversion tactic.

That is my biggest fear. All of the Friday Dump style new info coming out today is disconcerting at best. Emergency Bio-Drills in NYC, Executive order from the magic pen on health issues, and CDC announcement of 20 Bio-Hazard quarantine locations in the U.S. 3 of them on the border....IDK...hinky meter redlining again...

Des

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

a reply to: Hellas

I did. On Skype. Asked them if they had anyone in quarantine, and they said they could not release information.

Way to go man!!

Way to go. Maybe I should have done that. I dunno, I just took it as golden because she works there. I really just wanted to keep everyone informed. I hope no one is mad.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
I watched on CNN a couple hours ago that doctor that has ebola come back to the united states (to Atlanta) from Africa... they showed him going into the hospital and all... he was walking, thats hopefully a good sign, also something that CNN noted.

He WAS wearing a hazmat suit though...

How do we know it was the patient? He was wearing the suit

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

We watched it live. There's a video up there somewhere. Three people in haz suits and other people, including cops standing around. The driver in a suit stood by and two people got out the back, seemed to be a bit frail. Then the other did. Both walked in carrying something, maybe the IV bag.

It was pretty laid back and we were speculating that it may have been a dress rehearsal or body double and wouldn't you know CNN picked up on that.

Start on this page... give or take a page.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: loam

We need to start asking why is this being pushed on all of us now. I went over to fox news and the major story is about Ebola. The pieces are not adding up people something is very wrong with this picture.

I believe something is fishy about all of this. I am not sure what yet....Money.....Control.....I am not sure. It seems set up in advance. The story on Fox was about a "Hero" doctor walking into the hospital to find treatment?

"This..forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realise that this is not so . . . My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organisations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunise sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

We watched it live. There's a video up there somewhere. Three people in haz suits and other people, including cops standing around. The driver in a suit stood by and two people got out the back, seemed to be a bit frail. Then the other did. Both walked in carrying something, maybe the IV bag.

It was pretty laid back and we were speculating that it may have been a dress rehearsal or body double and wouldn't you know CNN picked up on that.

Start on this page... give or take a page.

I watched it, too. But I'm not convinced that one of the two was the patient. There is no way of telling

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I've been asking myself the same question. On Cnn, I remember reading that he was in grave condition. Maybe, I misread the article or imagined reading that part, but if someone is in grave condition I would think that they wouldn't be able to stand let along walk.

Maybe, he really did improve on his way back to the U.S.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl

I've been asking myself the same question. On Cnn, I remember reading that he was in grave condition. Maybe, I misread the article or imagined reading that part, but if someone is in grave condition I would think that they wouldn't be able to stand let along walk.

Maybe, he really did improve on his way back to the U.S.

OR, he is somewhere else and what we saw, were just two guys in hazmat suites.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl
Did you catch the part in the video where they said he gave up his experimental drug treatment so the woman could have it?

They're saying she's sitting up and talking now and improving.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They would have to be idiots to have been broadcasting the route he was taking for everyone to hear.

Idiots or very clever operators

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

A lot of things can be say and done, but until you can witness the person sitting in from of the news cameras in good health is nothing but hear say.

Ebola rates is 90% fatal, so I will take any news coming from our corporate monopolized media very carefully.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have two questions:

1) If this infected doctor was notoriously diligent about safety procedures while in his full HazMat suit, even if there was a tiny tear he didn't notice----how are we to believe this isn't airborne? Everyone keeps saying you need close contact to catch it, via bodily fluids-----what kind of "tiny" tear in the suit would allow any significant amount of fluid to come in contact with his mucous membranes? Even once they're hosed down with bleach in the decontamination area, the staff still go and take a shower and wash their hands with powerful antibacterial soap before ever touching themselves. So how exactly did he get this without it being airborne or transmissible via an asymptomatic person?

2) If the HazMat suit didn't protect him before, how exactly can they get him *into* a HazMat suit without the outside of the suit becoming contaminated? They have to bring the suit into the quarantine area to get it on him----and he has to handle it to a certain extent to get his body into it and sealed. If it's now airborne or even *more contagious* than it was before, he just walked through an area that can't be completely disinfected (on the concrete from his booted-shoes, etc) and mere feet away from people without any sort of protection whatsoever.

The fact is, there's something new and strange about this outbreak, because over 100 HIGHLY trained medical personnel have contracted it, despite them having extremely good motivation to be meticulous about safety precautions (eg: these are not stupid villagers who wash their dead and don't believe the virus even exists-----these are experts who know exactly how dangerous it is and how NOT to get it, and difficult conditions aside, they have the best motivation to follow procedure: survival).

If it was 5 or 10 medical staff that got it, I wouldn't be worried-----but when over 100 medical staff catch it, including one who *always* followed procedure and has no idea how he got it, it become pretty obvious that there's something new and nasty about this outbreak that hasn't been seen before. You simply do not have that many trained professionals contracting it, no matter the crappy conditions they're working under. They took all of the precautions, and they still got it. So........

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Rocketgirl
Did you catch the part in the video where they said he gave up his experimental drug treatment so the woman could have it?

They're saying she's sitting up and talking now and improving.

Woah, the last line of your post is news to me. In fact that is great news if she is improving. I also read on one of the threads here on ATS or maybe, I think it was on Cnn but anyways.... that he was given blood from someone who survived Ebola.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I would think the guy that got out first, with the black backpack, was the medic, and the guy he helped out and led inside was the doctor who's infected with Ebola. I mean, he led him inside, directing where he was to go.

link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

Great question.

This has been covered somewhat in these many pages, and this article seems to summarize the party line...more or less:

Why are so many Ebola health-care workers dying from the virus?

But I agree...something different about this. Also, it can be airborne...apparently...as in a sneeze, and they are also saying it's jumped species that way.

link   
well Harry u made it,,,

it was close though,,
u ok Doc.?
ya he can walk,,

Too the Pilots and Para Medics whom, i assumed, volunteered,, hats off and,,
thnk u

In America they used too look at a problem like Ebola and cure it. ie Polio,,,

now they look at it,, and get scared,,deny it exists and would rather "they" deal with it, "out there" somewhere.
or kill it.

i forgot too add,,,, EXCEPT,,,
for the Chosen few.

u know who u r.

edit on 8/2/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

I thought that too at first but then the one I thought was the infected doc slammed the door.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hmm..

That's convenient. You take two US doctors and claim they both have Ebola. The one (male) is an American hero, who denies treatment because there is only ONE dosis left. The hero saves the lady.

He then comes back to the US, where he gets cured, too by the phenomenal new drug.

BANG, a new vaccine surfaces.. They make trillions, everybody that gets vaccinated, dies a few years later
edit on 2-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You guys catch this thread yet?

Monsanto & TEKMIRA: The Cure for Ebola

Figures. Now they just need a rich country that can buy it?

ETA: Of course this needs some vetting.

edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join