It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sorry for double post but as an afterthought --
I'm sorry you guys see this as uncredible because of a lack of link, that's fine and dandy. But I'm just passing on what I was told, and figured that people should be informed. If you've got a problem with it, then don't mind it. I'm not trying to freak people out. I just think that people should be informed, and I'm just passing along what I was told. In these situations, knowledge is power, and the more you know, the better you can protect yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

BTW ~ What happened to the air-tight hospital bed they were supposedly going to transport him in

Who needs the bed right??

It was very weird watching this whole thing.. Plus we don't even know who that person in the Hazmat suit was. Could be anybody
edit on 2-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

originally posted by: Rocketgirl
...it would have been reported on news.

I'm not so sure of that- at least not right away.

Let there be no doubt...the narrative of stories like this get managed.
edit on 2-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Info on Doctors Hospital.

If you click on Stats & Services, they do have an Infection Isolation Room. Not confirming or denying a case in Ohio, just that said hospital could quarantine.

Still searching.....

link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
a reply to: texasgirl

I actually didn't even know the specifics of what Ebola was until she spoke about it last night. I asked exactly what it was, how it was spread, what she thought the chances were of her bringing it home, and what was being done to control the sickness within the hospital.

All I was told was what it was and how it's spread. I was told that the patient was moved to a different part of the hospital, and that she directly didn't work with said patient. She worked on the other side of the hospital yesterday. And I was told that because of that, she was more likely to bring lice or something home rather than Ebola.

And then we went on a 20 minute rant about how sharing is not actually caring and that she can leave the Ebola and whatever else that's going around at the hospital.

I didn't ask if the patient was a U.S. citizen or not, because in my opinion it doesn't matter if it's a U.S. citizen or someone who's foreign. They'll infect you the same way, regardless.

Okay, thanks for explaining. To me, it helps puts things in perspective to know where it came from. If it was someone who came from another country it can be an isolated case. If it's a US citizen with no recent travel then someone else infected him and that's worse, IMO.
edit on 2-8-2014 by texasgirl because: forgot a word

link   
Anyone else find it just a wee bit strange that both ebola and microcystin are both restricted biological agents?

link   

originally posted by: Druid42

If you click on Stats & Services, they do have an Infection Isolation Room. Not confirming or denying a case in Ohio, just that said hospital could quarantine.

Still searching.....

I'd call them! Check their reaction etc.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I agree, damage control is already in place the government will minimize any spread of the ebola until people start to see their friends, loves ones and neighbors succumbing to it.

By then people will take anything big pharma has been working on because of spread panic.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

I did. On Skype. Asked them if they had anyone in quarantine, and they said they could not release information.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

originally posted by: Druid42

Still searching.....

I'd call them! Check their reaction etc.

ETA: Better yet, feed the story to a local news team! They will eat their way to the isolation room

Did I just quote myself?
edit on 2-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Exactly, and if what she told me is right, and it was officially confirmed last night, they'd probably try to keep it hush-hush for a little while. I don't actually know who they go about reporting cases of illness.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Well they would have to report it to the CDC pretty much immediately. In fact, it would probably have been the CDC who would confirm this, now that I think about it.

Also, someone (maybe loam) mentioned that the test is notoriously unreliable.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic

Exactly, and if what she told me is right, and it was officially confirmed last night, they'd probably try to keep it hush-hush for a little while. I don't actually know who they go about reporting cases of illness.

Quoting myself, gogo.
I really hope I'm not being trolled by a family member. Because that's really cruel. Especially because I'm now telling you guys, in the hopes of keeping all people informed.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I did. On Skype. Asked them if they had anyone in quarantine, and they said they could not release information.

Way to go man!!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Well they would have to report it to the CDC pretty much immediately. In fact, it would probably have been the CDC who would confirm this, now that I think about it.

Also, someone (maybe loam) mentioned that the test is notoriously unreliable.

So, really, the could be saying worse case scenario the person has Ebola and she maybe just caught the "Patient has Ebola," portion of it? Either way, if they think the patient has Ebola, the person would be getting treated for said Ebola.

link   

I did it as soon as he posted the hospital name and pretty much knew what they would say.

But I'm the dumbass who sat next to Dobbins all morning too.

link   
Im probably being super paranoid about this Ebola situation, But looking back im remembering
a friends uncle who shot a video here in phoenix az at the veterans memorial cemetery showing the mass
stacks of "FEMA coffin liners". Also thinking back to a few reports ive read online about independent
studies finding "plasma" related compounds in chemtrail fallout. Here in the southwest in the past few
weeks there has been an unsettling amount of military movement as well. So bringing 2 people infected
with a deadly virus into the US willingly????? Seems like someones plan is still going right along schedule.
Yes...i do hope im just a nut and being too paranoid.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That's not a bad idea actually. I mean it sounds kind of you know....when I say it out loud to myself (I'm a weirdo), but maybe we could get some truth on this "rumor". Don't know unless you try.....right?

link   

I think if they suspect a disease like this the CDC flies someone up to confirm. Or they send samples to the CDC. Depends on the gravity of the situation.

link   
I watched on CNN a couple hours ago that doctor that has ebola come back to the united states (to Atlanta) from Africa... they showed him going into the hospital and all... he was walking, thats hopefully a good sign, also something that CNN noted.

He WAS wearing a hazmat suit though...
edit on 2-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join