It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I do see.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
Actually not trolling. I'm at work, and can only post when people aren't in my store.
And I know of it because my mother in law works in a hospital. They took someone in two days ago and confirmed the case last night. Should probably relax with the name calling.

Can you name the Hospital?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No, just flat out lying. You should be banned.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Doctors West Hospital in Columbus Ohio.
Tried to find you a link, which of course, my luck, I can't find one.
But to be honest, I really don't think she'd lie about something that serious. So even if I can't find a link, I'm still going to believe her, and urge you guys to, as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

It's fine that you think I'm lying. No one is telling you to believe me. I'm just saying what I was told by someone who works in the hospital. I think that if you hear something from someone who works in the hospital, you should probably believe it. But that's just my opinion.

link   
a reply to: loam

Rest assure people that the "authorities that brought you the first ever case of ebola in the US territories now will assure you that is not going to spread

But, but, just in case they are paying millions to work on vaccine that while it will never be used because ebola will not spread like the bubble heads are telling, is still highly contagious and have a 90 percent of fatality.

How stupid do these bubble heads think we the people are.

edit on 2-8-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

At this point it doesn't matter who they point fingers at.... If it spreads, the heart of this government needs to be ripped out starting with the White House... I will not stand by and watch while these tyrants ruin our country!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The jet carrying Dr. Kent Brantly, who is believed to be the first patient with the virus ever to be treated at a hospital in the United States, landed at Dobbins Air Reserve Base around 11 a.m.

My times

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And if I was lied to, I'll be throwing a fit because who the heck does that? It's some pretty scary stuff. And you don't want to feed the hysteria.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

For those who missed it.

ETA:

Talk about a back door entrance.

It feels like watching the 'before' of a post apocalyptic movie..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
The Department of State pointed to the CDC, who in turn has made no statement (that I can fine) making formal connection to this.

@ 1:17.

Look how the Director answers this.

He did not want to take responsibility but since he is only person with authority to have stopped the transfer of the patients, he is the authority that authorized bringing infected persons here. If this spreads into the US this is the guy who let it happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

But to be honest, I really don't think she'd lie about something that serious. So even if I can't find a link, I'm still going to believe her, and urge you guys to, as well.

Did you press her for more specifics? What else does she know, such as where did this person come from? Another country? A U.S. citizen? If it were me I would've been all over her with millions of questions.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Does this hospital even have the facilities for a case like this??

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You shouldn't post things like that without a link. This is a serious matter that this country is dealing with. There is already enough panic just on ATS along without someone adding to it without any proof.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl

You shouldn't post things like that without a link. This is a serious matter that this country is dealing with. There is already enough panic just on ATS along without someone adding to it without any proof.

He's saying his mother in law who works in that hospital told him that they have a confirmed case
edit on 2-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

I don't mind the post, even is the absence of a link makes it less credible.

Just another possible data point.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I actually didn't even know the specifics of what Ebola was until she spoke about it last night. I asked exactly what it was, how it was spread, what she thought the chances were of her bringing it home, and what was being done to control the sickness within the hospital.

All I was told was what it was and how it's spread. I was told that the patient was moved to a different part of the hospital, and that she directly didn't work with said patient. She worked on the other side of the hospital yesterday. And I was told that because of that, she was more likely to bring lice or something home rather than Ebola.

And then we went on a 20 minute rant about how sharing is not actually caring and that she can leave the Ebola and whatever else that's going around at the hospital.

I didn't ask if the patient was a U.S. citizen or not, because in my opinion it doesn't matter if it's a U.S. citizen or someone who's foreign. They'll infect you the same way, regardless.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hopefully you are misinformed.
Keep us posted on what you find out.

They're bringing quite a few Americans back, that don't have it, but what if they do? These people will be interacting with the community.

I just don't think it's wise to take a chance it really isn't airborne.

I'm equally concerned that precautions aren't always followed. I've spent the past few years in and out of hospitals and have observed some nurses just not caring to be hygienic. I had to report them. I see people in general not knowing about transferring germs.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I didn't expect an individual in "Grave Condition" to be able to walk.

BTW ~ What happened to the air-tight hospital bed they were supposedly going to transport him in

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

I know but in my opinion it's wrong to post things like that without any proof.

I fell that if this was true then, there would have been a link posted because it would have been reported on news.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join