It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
I have to read the thread but are you guys still talking about Atlanta? Or has the thread strayed?

I have found info for why did they take them to Atlanta. According to a youtube poster, "Elite NWO Agenda, he found the us governments patent for ebola. And it originated the patent from USAMRIID, in ATLANTA. You can get the patent number in my thread or the youtube channela reply to: new_here

CNN said Samaritan, the organization they worked for, arranged for the transport and arranged with Emory to take them. That could have NWO connections. At any rate it wasn't the military (that we know of though they did land at a military base) or the government or the corporment NWO that we can track this to at this point. But I also heard some people say Soros had his hand in the pie. Some people always seem to go to the same culprits, some always to favor exactly what they're told, and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle I'm thinking.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: ~Lucidity

How do you monitor for signs of illness during the incubation period, when little to no symptoms show?

Biggest bunch of hogwash ever.

No one knows. But they are also saying it's not contagious then either? Sorry it's all a jumble in my head by now.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So what if it's not contagious then? The point is if you show no symptoms when you travel, you GET IN...only to later infect others when you do become most infectious.

Every time I see that 'preventative' statement made by the media or government officials, I just want to scream. It's meaningless.

ETA:

And btw, testing is no fail-safe either. Link.
edit on 2-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ah. I see. Yes. And well exactly. The air travel/small planet thing is a huge concern.

Also, when it first presents as sypmtomatic, when it is contagious/infectious or whatever Dr Gupta just tried to teach me, it presents as a pretty common complaint.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I have to read the thread but are you guys still talking about Atlanta? Or has the thread strayed?

I have found info for why did they take them to Atlanta. According to a youtube poster, "Elite NWO Agenda, he found the us governments patent for ebola. And it originated the patent from USAMRIID, in ATLANTA. You can get the patent number in my thread or the youtube channela reply to: new_here

Yes, for the most part we're talking about the Doc being transported to Atlanta. I'll give your thread a look-see. Don't think it hasn't occurred to me that he (and the numerous other medical professionals who have come down with this) found out something he wasn't supposed to know. I am, after all, an ATS-er... LoL

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Confirmed case in an Ohio hospital.
There are more people with it than just a couple people.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic

Please, please, link your source.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Confirmed by who? Where?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No. Please don't spread lies. Deny Ignorance brah.

a reply to: Lyxdeslic

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How long will it take for people to understand that we are against an enemy bigger than all of us, is call capitalistic greed, powerful people that have the ability to keep themselves safe while screwing the rest of the nation in pursue of personal wealth

It only takes one mistake to infect millions.

I truly believe that this is the desirable outcome, so pharma can reap incredibly profits on keeping the people under treatments but no cures as usual.

Ebola in US borders, is unbelievable and out right criminal for the rest of the regular population.
edit on 2-8-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Seriously, explain yourself. You can't just come in here and post something like that and disappear with no further explanation.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I will like to know if this real.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hell, it doesn't even have to happen for them to make trillions. "We have a vaccine! See? We gave it to the people in Atlanta! It works! Buy it!"

But in the meantime, we need to scare everyone so they really bite.

Ebola moving faster than control efforts

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
This is NOT a depopulation plan! It makes no sense!!

Neither does this...

Show me ONE thing that does.

I'll wait...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Like the bird flu vaccine that will kill you eventually by giving you cancer

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I can not agree more with you, anybody that doesn't see the irony of bringing infected people into our country for the first time with ebola are living in lala land.

This goes against any other regulations that our nation have.

The reasons for this specially if the so call ebola is faster than any other time spreading in developing countries should never be allowed to come to the US in the name of two infected people.

This have agenda all over it, I mean, people need to think, really think, bringing a disease into our borders is outright criminal and I will never stop talking about this.

Where is the mob, the protest and the demands for the heads of the greedy bastards behind all this.

We have not control of our nations government and neither the bastards behind this agenda

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I will like to know if this real.

Yeah, no kidding. I've searched for anything on it. That person has only posted 6 times on ATS, and one of them in another thread, they are claiming the same thing with no link/proof!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Who in the world is starring the post? I can't find anything on Ebola in Ohio either.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I have found info for why did they take them to Atlanta. According to a youtube poster, "Elite NWO Agenda, he found the us governments patent for ebola. And it originated the patent from USAMRIID, in ATLANTA.

In case anyone else is curious:

Why Does U.S. Government Have PATENT RIGHTS on the EBOLA VIRUS?

The patent mentions that the one of the uses for the invention is for vaccine. Also, they mention attenuation which is vaccine language and are pretty specific. I really think this patent is for a vaccine and maybe that is why they are flying one of the currently infected US Citizens to Atlanta where this was apparently developed. I am not not an expert on this but am thinking they may have developed a milder form of Ebola so that our immune systems can develop antibodies and fight the disease - which is I believe the way vaccines work.

I may be wrong, but I skimmed thru the whole patent and towards the bottom it really seem apparent they are developing a vaccine. Do a find on "vaccine" and it comes up a lot on the patent. "In another aspect, the invention provides vaccine preparations, comprising the inventive hEbola virus, including recombinant and chimeric forms of the virus, nucleic acid molecules comprised by the virus, or protein subunits of the virus. The invention also provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of the inventive hEbola virus described above, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier."

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Who in the world is starring the post? I can't find anything on Ebola in Ohio either.

Mods should put a stop to this kind of posting. This is scary enough without idiots trolling.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join