It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Will - if it is him - he's been left hanging outside in the ambulance for going on 30 minutes now. LOL! *OR* they all just walked outside - unsecured, non-airtight - and walked in with patient.

So, no...there is more going on here. I hope. Good Lord!

But Gupta is saying he is inside, so evidently that was him!!!!!
edit on 8/2/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Damn, they even just said rehearsals.

And they are now saying no patient yet. And are speculating a LOT. I don't think he's in there.

Cute. Let the Ebola Games begin. /sarcasm

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Dudes just standing around.

They're on break now. But to note...two people got out of the ambo. Those ambo's can't fit all that many people plus a patient on a stretcher plus all the biohaz gear.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yep.

Like I said...diversion (or dress rehearsal or flat out fraud). I cannot believe that they would have been as careless as they appeared on the roads and now waiting.

Or...it could have been him walking. Who knows.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It was him. Walked out on his own with a breathing machine.

ETA: So he was in a bio suit but not an airtight apparatus/bed while in the ambulance traveling through the city. Stopping at traffic light. LOL! Then he got out, of his own accord, in an alley way, with security officers all around who were not masked or suited - and went inside.

You can't make this up.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Yikes we're on a wavelength.

Yeah. But CNN hasn't said that yet, have they?

Now he's explaining infectious vs contagious. Sigh.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

...and then left standing outside? I think you posted that earlier... for 30 minutes? (Sorry, I don't have access to what you're seeing so I'm living vicariously thru you guys at the moment, lol)

edit on 8/2/2014 by kosmicjack because: oops sorry edited instead of replied :[

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Okay they are answering some questions I;ve had. He had the right to come back. The charitable organization made this happen. Emory said yes. Now...do I believe this? Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dr. Ripner gave me no confidence. Where's Dr. House when you need him?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

No, no...we were saying it's either him that went inside or he was still in the ambulance. But, according to CNN - It was him that walked inside.

But him just popping out of the ambulance in a bio suit with peeps all around and walking inside wasn't too reassuring...but that's what happened.

link   

ETA: So he was in a bio suit but not an airtight apparatus/bed while in the ambulance traveling through the city. Stopping at traffic light. LOL! Then he got out, of his own accord, in an alley way, with security officers all around who were not masked or suited - and went inside.

You can't make this up.

Sounds like they should have consulted a Hollywood playbook for a more realistic plan!!!

link   
Now CNN is highlighting that pic.

I think that's him on the right. Not highlighted. Carrying his IV.

I think I'm revising my statement. He may be the one highlighted. I was basing this on him being more hunched over but then noticed he closed the door. However the person on the left was pretty sprightly too. Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: new_here

No, no...we were saying it's either him that went inside or he was still in the ambulance. But, according to CNN - It was him that walked inside.

But him just popping out of the ambulance in a bio suit with peeps all around and walking inside wasn't too reassuring...but that's what happened.

Right. No one is sure. MSM doing what MSM does. Speculating like we are

Plane went to Cartersville and being prepped to go get the other patient tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Is this on CNN's headline channel?

If they allowed him to walk from the ambulence then there's theater involved. That certainly is not standard protocol.

I wonder what they intended that to mean to people??

edit on 2-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
They just said FEMA is not taking an active role just yet. " Just in case something, god forbids, something goes wrong" Newsreporter Keith Whitney ... Even he has doubts. He looked pissed. Wait till he infects everyone, then FEMA will. lol Head for the hills people. Probably safer in the caves.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Agreed, Hell, I was in the hospital for two months and couldn't even walk of my own accord to the fountain to sit outside with my family - HAD to have wheelchair or I couldn't leave my room - and I wasn't deathly ill.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Ok. That has to be the most bizarre patient transfer ever.

After the flight he had....he was permitted/encouraged to walk????

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yeah. Very.

I revised my initial reaction to the two people getting out. I think he was the one on the left. But they were both pretty spritely for a deathly sick person.

ETA: It was on CNN live. I watched online. You can watch here if you have like Directv or Uverse: www.cnn.com...

They're just coming back from break.

ETA: They are just saying patient is now inside.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
He's weak, needs fluids - what if he had collapsed? Fell? Hit his head? Torn his suit? Bled?

I reeeaally hope they tighten up at Emory. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as the saying goes. Hell, please, even if you're just faking it to make us worry-wart doomers feel better. LOL!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ya know we all do hope he makes it. But yes it is really worrisome.

They said he was recovering already...doing better, so he well could have walked in and seems did.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join