It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Taibbi Goes #OffTheGrid [Part 2]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
“I don’t see a meaningful difference between these two administrations,” says award-winning journalist Matt Taibbi of the Obama and Bush presidencies. Taibbi joins me for part 2 of their interview – where we hit upon inequality in America and whether there is hope for the political future of this country. Elizabeth Warren is Taibbi’s choice for 2016. Who’s yours?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I love it. Two of my favorite media voices in one place. I hope that some of the topics covered here, like the puppet-show two party system in media, will not be glossed over by the usual suspects, but I suspect most people simply don't want to know what they are being manipulated by.

The truth is at least 60% of the country are vested in the two-party puppet show to such a degree, to disentangle themselves from it, or even admit it exists at all is probably impossible. They will fight and die to preserve the illusion that certain trigger issues indicate huge gulfs of "belief" between people. I'm not sure what it would take, short of near annihilation (or attrition), to change this dynamic.

As to the wholly manufactured ongoing crime against logic, rationality, liberty and justice that is the so called "War on terror," well -- there are factions invested there as well, for obvious reasons, and they too will fight and die to protect their own interests, no matter how infernal.

Good show, Governor. Keep up the good work. Perhaps a critical mass can be reached and we can decipher the key to freeing those hopelessly trapped in bull#. You never know.
edit on 31-7-2014 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

new topics

join