It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much hatred for Jewish Nation/People?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60
a reply to: SenterSun

Any Christian who has anything bad to say about Israel needs to read Romans 11 right now, before your mouth gets you in big trouble with The Man Upstairs...
Paul was predicting that there would be a large scale conversion of Jews to Christianity, which happened shortly after his saying so.
What we have today is the appearance that such a thing never happened, because there was in 700 AD a large scale conversion of the Khazars pagans to Judaism with the help of Talmudic rabbis from Baghdad.
Paul did not have in mind the situation of Caucasian former pagans going through Lithuania and Poland and Germany to Palestine and creating a Zionist regime calling itself, Israel.

So when God supernaturally protects the Nation of Israel in Ezekiel, the current nation of Israel, from attack, that's just 'symbolism'? I dont think so.

Or what about Isaiah 13, where God turns his wrath FROM Israel in the last days and places it upon Babylon, which IS the United States. We will be destroyed as a nation in one hour, by God's own orchestration, using a fierce nation from far away, so little feared....the Medes. That's Iran, folks. Iran destroys the satanic, freemason\illuminate controlled U.S. of A. God himself gives them the strength to do it.

Its all there, in Isaiah 13. Its coming soon, too, because millions of terrorists from the middle east just crossed the southern borders posing as south americans. There are extremist Muslim training camps operating in the continental U.S. right now, quite a few actually. Do your homework, fellas. Look this stuff up.

We need people to wake up, arm up, and make their voices heard right now. We are talking about the silent takeover of Whimpering America. Isaiah 13 talks about that specifically, as well.

Its coming!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
" Why is there so much hatred for Jewish Nation/People? "

It's a combination of historical association with Banks/interest/loans etc.

Add that to recent definitions of "Zionism" and MSM "ownerships" etc., and you have a heavily stigmatized/stereotyped complex.

Also many governments are/have been anti-Jewish.

Big list.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I've never been religious or taken any interest in it, but when you put it like that with the tension that's building up, inevitability the lid's going to pop off. I mean, history has been shown to repeat itself in some aspects, maybe the US arming all these middle eastern countries is the downfall of the great empire. Sends aid to syria and lybia and it's spent on weapons and amring Al-ciada, recently signs an $11b weapon deal with Qatar and plans to sell 5,00 hellfire missiles to Iraq and only today I think plans to fund Israel for ammunition...Didn't they condemn them for f*ucking # up last week?

I can just see it back firing, and this isn't even considering Russia. Where do they fall in place? Are there any connections with the Ukraine civil war and this terrorist tension up in the Middle East?
edit on 31/7/2014 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992

I've never been religious or taken any interest in it, but when you put it like that with the tension that's building up, inevitability the lid's going to pop off. I mean, history has been shown to repeat itself in some aspects, maybe the US arming all these middle eastern countries is the downfall of the great empire. Sends aid to syria and lybia and it's spent on weapons and amring Al-ciada, recently signs an $11b weapon deal with Qatar and plans to sell 5,00 hellfire missiles to Iraq and only today I think plans to fund Israel for ammunition...Didn't they condemn them for f*ucking # up last week?

I can just see it back firing, and this isn't even considering Russia. Where do they fall in place? Are there any connections with the Ukraine civil war and this terrorist tension up in the Middle East?

What it means, is this....

The wheels are about to come off this invisible economy, Albert pike wrote this plan for a war of a magnitude usually reserved for earlier, much more brutal time. It will be a war between the U.S. and Russia, principally, but will include all the nations of the world, and fought to complete and utter exhaustion. The actual "inability" to fight further. This will likely include some form of limited thermonuclear exchange, probably used as a final defense.

All this was planned out long ago. And the"Elders of Zion" do contain a small jewish element, the council of its uppermost elite is headed by the black pope, since forever. A Jesuit. The nickname itself is way to drumb up hatred against "the Jews who own everything", allegedly, all while concealing the fact they they take their orders from the top Jesuit in the World, The Black Pope, which makes Francis a unique oddity and, in all actuality, The King of the Illuminate, right now. He is the false prophet.

Guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So when God supernaturally protects the Nation of Israel in Ezekiel, the current nation of Israel, from attack, that's just 'symbolism'? I dont think so.

Or what about Isaiah 13, where God turns his wrath FROM Israel in the last days and places it upon Babylon, which IS the United States.
What you are talking about is theories.
Specifically, Dispensationalism.
God did not protect the modern so-called Israel, that was the US.
America is not Babylon.
The prophecies in the Old Testament were about the second temple period, the return of the Jews from the Babylonian exile.
They don't have anything to do with what is happening now.
edit on 31-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Or what about Isaiah 13, where God turns his wrath FROM Israel in the last days and places it upon Babylon, which IS the United States.
What you are talking about is theories.
Specifically, Dispensationalism.
God did not protect the modern so-called Israel, that was the US.
America is not Babylon.
The prophecies in the Old Testament were about the second temple period, the return of the Jews from the Babylonian exile.
They don't have anything to do with what is happening now.

Isaiah 13 is a duel prophecy, one in the time you are referencing, and towards a future fulfillment. And yes, America is the great satan, Babylon. It is run by occult Jesuits who are practicing the mystery Babylon religion, and control the world through the illuminate, on down to the freemasons and other covert groups like the trilateral commission, CFR, and Bilderburgers. Make no mistake, the elite in this country worship Satan who is posing as a group of "extra-dimensional beings" and have been selling the government technology in exchange for allowing them to kidnapp and expirement on humans for decades. The Masonic, Satanic layout of Washington D.C., hell, the whole country, proves that. Columbus was illuminate. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, all Illuminate. Paul Revere. Alexander Hamilton. Illuminate, every last one.

As in the days of Noah, so will the days of the coming of the Son of Man be. That means Nephelim.....fallen ones will be on earth again, as in the days of Noah. Genetic manipulation like in the Book of Jasher. Fallen Angels, as described by Enoch, who walked with God.
edit on 31-7-2014 by SenterSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Isaiah 13 is a duel prophecy,
That's a theory and it was made up to support Dispensationalism.

As in the days of Noah, so will the days of the coming of the Son of Man be.
I think that already happened. I think prophecy culminated in the Christian Age.
I don't think there is anything that remains to be fulfilled until maybe there is a world-ending event like the sun going nova or something, where God will have to move us somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Westerners are crazy neh .. they all worship the same god yet butcher each other over it and want to destroy the world .

edit on 31/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
I've heard ideas like "the jews control the world" or the money in the world...

they have some sort of plan to rule the world... etc etc...

I've never understood why people hate them so... aside from hearsay

Now let me make this very clear... Im not trying to figure out why I should hate them... I hate no one...

Im not looking for a war of words in this thread... OR for people to start throwing scripture at me... I know scripture all too well

The Jews are "gods" chosen people... at least that is when their books claim...

They've been through lots of crap in the past few millennia... That hitler guy wanted them all dead, even though he was partially jewish

Now im seeing a revival of that movement in the news it seems

I can't say that I've ever met a jewish person in my life as far as I can remember... so maybe someone who is a little more worldly then I, can explain this.... perhaps we can all learn something as well

So... someone please tell me...

Why all the hate?

**WARNING**
This is probably a sensitive topic...

Keep it civil please... No one needs to get banned for a discussion

Its not so much hate for Jews, as it is hate for Zionism. Jews dont control the world, but Zionists do. You dont have to be Jewish to be Zionist, nor do you have to be Zionist to be Jewish.

Zionism seeks to regather Israel on Man's terms, but Jesus Himself stated that He would regather His people when He returns. Jesus has yet to return, so why does everyone want to send the Jews back to Israel? God dispersed us Jews for a reason.

The fact is, that Zionism is antichrist. It seeks to consolidate world powers for a false Messiah. When that false messiah comes, he will attempt to lure in the Jews like a bug lamp and try to destroy them, but Jesus will put an end to it before it is finished. Those are by His own words.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Are you suggesting "Zionism" isn't "Jewish" ?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Just for Clarification

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonut) is a nationalist movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] A religious variety of Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority in their own nation, and to be liberated from antisemitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that had historically occurred in the diaspora.[1] Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in central and eastern Europe as a national revival movement, and soon after this most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.[2][3][4] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of Israel and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to non-political, cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

Defenders of Zionism say it is a national liberation movement for the repatriation of a dispersed socio-religious group to what they see as an abandoned homeland millennia before.[5][6][7] Critics of Zionism see it as a colonialist[8] or racist[9] ideology that led to the denial of rights, dispossession and expulsion of the "indigenous population of Palestine

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Why is there so much hatred?

Partially because it is media-driven. There is a war. Israel is winning. Winning big. Those who are against the formation of Israel don't like Israel winning.

Many feel that the sovereign state of Israel is illegal. So by extension the Jewish people of Israel are there illegally and should be gone.

For the record, I'd like to see peace and no elimination of Israel. But I doubt that will ever be possible.

Sad, really.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Maybe if you read about their former expulsions from many other countries throughout history it may help you in your quest. Personally, I don't hate jews but I hate jewish-supremacists(Zionists). I hate supremacists of all kinds.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

For the record, I'd like to see peace and no elimination of Israel.
What would you think if the US gov. started a policy of just shooting anyone illegally crossing the border into Texas from Mexico?
And what if the justification is that the Americans that came to this continent from Europe were the true inheritors of the land to create a Protestant new Jerusalem for the thousand years to allow Jesus to return?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Maybe if you read about their former expulsions from many other countries throughout history it may help you in your quest.
If the US gov. wasn't already infiltrated by banker agents, after the banking scandal of 2008, all the wall Street bankers responsible would have all gone to prison.
Back in the day, the expulsions were the result of the collapse of similar pyramid schemes perpetrated when Jews were allowed into a country.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

What would you think if the US gov. started a policy of just shooting anyone illegally crossing the border into Texas from Mexico?

Would the US government be responding to series of attacks by suicide bombers?

And what if the justification is that the Americans that came to this continent from Europe were the true inheritors of the land to create a Protestant new Jerusalem for the thousand years to allow Jesus to return?

Regardless of the justification, would you like to see the US eliminated as a sovereign nation simply because it displaced indigenous peoples?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you suggesting "Zionism" isn't "Jewish" ?

Im suggesting that Zionism is non-biblical. Ill take it further and say that it is anti-biblical. Zionism is founded on post modern agnosticism, false flag terrorism, and double dealing. This is not base on the Torah. The practicing Jews know full well that dwelling in the Promised Land is contingent upon faith in God and keeping the Law. Most Israelis do not have faith, nor do they keep the Law, yet they hypocritically make the point that the Land was promised to the seed of Abraham.

When Jesus came, the Jews rejected Him as their rightfull king, so God dispersed them 40 years after His death, when the Temple fell. The diaspora happend 40 years later, because the Jews were 40 years late in entering the Land (exodus) and thus 40 years late at constructing the Temple.

The fact is, that as long as the Jews reject the Messiah, they can not dwell peacefully in the Land. They know this, yet they ignore it. For those who continue to ignore it, God will bring judgment.

Zionism is defiance of God's will. Just google "Jews against Zionism". They will tell you a similar story.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Would the US government be responding to series of attacks by suicide bombers?
You probably didn't see my post on the "Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all" thread, where I was quoting the statistics, one being that there was one death (I suppose the bomber himself) in Feb. 2008, by a suicide bomber, being the only one for that year, and none since.

edit on 31-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Good response.

I understand the point.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Fylgje

Maybe if you read about their former expulsions from many other countries throughout history it may help you in your quest.
If the US gov. wasn't already infiltrated by banker agents, after the banking scandal of 2008, all the wall Street bankers responsible would have all gone to prison.
Back in the day, the expulsions were the result of the collapse of similar pyramid schemes perpetrated when Jews were allowed into a country.

So are you saying "the jews" as a people/nation are mostly scam artists?

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Seems like they've been getting booted out of countries since the dawn of time... LOL

can you blame an entire people for the crimes of a few?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join