It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much hatred for Jewish Nation/People?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've heard ideas like "the jews control the world" or the money in the world...

they have some sort of plan to rule the world... etc etc...

I've never understood why people hate them so... aside from hearsay

Now let me make this very clear... Im not trying to figure out why I should hate them... I hate no one...

Im not looking for a war of words in this thread... OR for people to start throwing scripture at me... I know scripture all too well

The Jews are "gods" chosen people... at least that is when their books claim...

They've been through lots of crap in the past few millennia... That hitler guy wanted them all dead, even though he was partially jewish

Now im seeing a revival of that movement in the news it seems

I can't say that I've ever met a jewish person in my life as far as I can remember... so maybe someone who is a little more worldly then I, can explain this.... perhaps we can all learn something as well

So... someone please tell me...

Why all the hate?

**WARNING**
This is probably a sensitive topic...

Keep it civil please... No one needs to get banned for a discussion

edit on 31-7-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Interesting question, I have asked the same many times. Maybe it has something to do with the idea of them being the so called chosen ones. I don't know diddly about scripture and have no desire to read it or "Gone with the wind" for that matter. Will be interesting to follow this thread though

edit on 31-7-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I always though the same thing. I don't understand why all the hate. Is it a religious thing?

link   
Any Christian who has anything bad to say about Israel needs to read Romans 11 right now, before your mouth gets you in big trouble with The Man Upstairs...

link   
a reply to: Akragon

The Jews are "gods" chosen people... at least that is when their books claim...
They've been through lots of crap in the past few millennia... That hitler guy wanted them all dead, even though he was partially jewish
It never says in the Old Testament, "God's chosen people", in those words.
It does say in the New Testament that Christians are God's chosen people.
Hitler did not want all Jews dead.
He was against them controlling the country, like you see in the US today where they are in key positions to make things go according to the agenda of the Bankers in the City of London.
Hitler was not a Jew, or part Jewish.
He was a Catholic from Austria, who became a lover of nature.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Alright... again all I know about this is hearsay...

I read somewhere Hitler was part jewish on his mother side, but what do I know...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Perhaps it is Zionism they hate. And I can see why.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Jews are not gods "chosen people". God favors all that exists. They came up with that crap. Do they think that killing innocent children and babies is what God wants? Netnayahoo is the anti-Christ. The murder of children will not go unpunished. God sees all.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SenterSun

Any Christian who has anything bad to say about Israel needs to read Romans 11 right now, before your mouth gets you in big trouble with The Man Upstairs...
Paul was predicting that there would be a large scale conversion of Jews to Christianity, which happened shortly after his saying so.
What we have today is the appearance that such a thing never happened, because there was in 700 AD a large scale conversion of the Khazars pagans to Judaism with the help of Talmudic rabbis from Baghdad.
Paul did not have in mind the situation of Caucasian former pagans going through Lithuania and Poland and Germany to Palestine and creating a Zionist regime calling itself, Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I get along with the Jewish people. I do not hate them. I do think that the ones in charge of Israel now are going overboard with their actions. Throughout history, the Jewish people have been involved in trading a lot, they are even strongly into Wall Street. That is what they tend to do. Not all Jewish people are like that, but they are known for those who are. Most Jewish people are just regular people.

They are more traditional than us, well, I shouldn't say more. After all, I am a Yooper and there is a lot of tradition in stuff we do here......but most people do not even realize it. But their traditions are different than others so they don't fit in with societies sometimes. Yet they integrate right into society. This is true about a lot of people though. I have a few Jewish people I know well, but I do not know if they would consider us friends because of the differences in our social patterns. We are not of a kind much. We travel in different circles.

This is not a reason to dislike or hate though. I do not have to choose sides to live in this world. The people I don't tolerate well are those who deceive others. That is half the people in this country. They don't even know they are deceiving someone. It is just what their job requires most times. Over half the time they are deceived themselves thinking what they do for a living is necessary. But that is life in America. Socially acceptable and honesty is not the same thing. Just because everyone else does it doesn't make it right. Just because it is legal does not make it morally right.
edit on 31-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents, but I don't think it's a revival of Hitlers ambitions, it's being a human being and seeing Israel are blatantly violating human rights of the civilians of Gaza (obviously not Hamas lives) with full knowledge they are firing into one of the densley populated areas in the world (I know Hamas have also done things which have violated human rights but they haven't had $6 billion military funding since 2009)...But going back to the point, there has been antisemitism and there will always be antisemitism (Has been used since 1860). You could safely assume that because there is now a larger social uprising against Israel it allows Nazi groups or people with antisemitic views to express their racist views openly' whether it be posting their racist opinion online, attend or even create a protest in public. Basically, because there's more people protesting publically specifially against Israel it almost allows certain people to express an antisemitic view or think it's okay to.

I've never mentioned the word Jew or pointed out the faith they believe in in anything I've written about Israel, I may have used the word Zionist, but that's because the country was build and runs on zionism. The meaning has seemed to change over the past few decades, and has been turned into racial slander. Also, I've known 3 Jews in my life and all of them are rich as f*ck (no joke). I sort of get the whole money thing on that level but unsure of it's origins, (Looking into it)

But I do agree with you, I have seen more and more blatant racism and it's not so much to do about the civilians of Gaza or just the outright atrocity that is upon them (From Israel and Hamas) but just racial slurs at Jews or Israel itself. Most of them you can tell are pure trolls, 100% in it to make people made, but some of them you can tell believe in what their talking about by giving dates, names and generally being well thought out answers - Still could be a troll though.

Now, what was it Professor Farnsworth once said?
edit on 31/7/2014 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

He was against them controlling the country, like you see in the US today where they are in key positions to make things go according to the agenda of the Bankers in the City of London.

Alright... though it seems to me that "they" already control 90% of the world's economy...

I can't see things getting much worse then it is as it stands as far as controlling the worlds money...

1. What makes you believe all these "bankers" are jewish?

2. what happens if they occupy the areas in the middle east that they want?

3. They want Jerusalem right? Why?

and what happens IF they get it?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The Jews are "gods" chosen people...

This is it, and it sticks in the crawl of all of their middle-eastern neighbors. As far as the Jews are concerned, they are the only ones on earth, that have it right. Remember what Jesus said very plainly to the Samaritan woman...
John 4:22

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.

This has been going on for a very long time, Akragon. A lot more than 2000 years. It comes down to the perceived pride and arrogance of Jews and their religious beliefs. However, the Jews I have known personally in my life have been anything but. Which is why I said perceived.
I think Israel's government has more to do with stirring up that hatred than any of it's people, and always has. The bible testifies to as much, imo.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I have nothing against Jews. Have known quite a few in my life, got no problems with religious Jews.

Who I have problems with are the Zionist types... but I don't consider them Jews really either. By blood perhaps only, certainly they don't have the spirit of the faith in them.

But religious Jews? Some great people I have met in my day!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The world does not hate jews, stop it your just helping in the fake outrage brought by un educated people that just parrot what they hear.

Its parroted by people who dont understand the difference between hatred and not accepting certain policies.

People need to lose the victim mentality

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

3. They want Jerusalem right? Why?
They want a country.
Like a Pirate's Cove, as a safe haven for global organized crime.
Having Jerusalem justifies the existence of the country.

edit on 31-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The video you posted...

I am not nearly as capable of speaking or translating french as I was when I was in senior school, so I have no idea what they are actually saying in that video.

However, what I would say, is that judging by some of the salutes I saw in the video, that the problem which that bunch had, was largely that they themselves are a bunch of 1930s throwbacks who wish that WW2 had been different in its outcome than it was. However, that would be going by the appearance and demeanour of the crowd alone, rather than any particular awareness of the cause of that individual march.

It is however, worth making some things clear. Hatred of the behaviour of Israel's government, is totally justified and understandable, especially when that attitude is held by a person who has a similar and unbiased feeling toward ALL governments guilty of similar offences.

Hatred of Israel as a nation, as a people, is NEVER justified, and nor is hatred of Jews, because that is xenophobia, and the sort of mind which contains the capacity for it, is possessed exclusively by the sort of people who would, given the slightest opportunity, end the world in chaos and violence. It does not matter whether the person directing that hate is living right next door to Israel, or clear the other side of the planet, hatred over race, religion, nationality, colour of skin, politics, this is wrong. There are no grey spaces there, it is wrong, and that is all one can say about it.

There is no reason to hate Judaism, Christianity, Islam, or any of the other religions on the planet. Hating these is like hating a mountain, in that doing one makes precisely the same sense as hating the other. Hating religion itself is also foolish. Hating what people who profess (often falsely) to these faiths DO however, is reasonable, understandable, and the ability to hate the things that are done in the various names of God, without hating HUGE numbers of people based on nothing but their faith, is what marks someone who has learned from history out, from those who are merely aware of it in passing.
edit on 31-7-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't understand it either. They've been hated throughout history.

There is the anti-Jewish interpretation of Matthew 27:25 which has been used to justify a lot of the persecution of Jews, and Jewish cultural practices pretty much ensure that Jews are a successful lot wherever they go which makes people around them suspicious, but that tends to be a cultural trait. Asians and Germans tend to be similarly thrifty and successful groups of people when they migrate due to cultural practices and attitudes.

I suppose if you buy into the idea that a group can be cursed for their rejection of God's savior, the it makes some sense. Or if you believe in the idea that the devil is working in the world to destroy God's people, then it also makes sense. Both Christians and Jews are very hated groups world-wide.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I've seen a lot of Orthodox Jews speak out just as or even more as they are on the news, most explaining that Israel was made a Zionist state with a zionist government, and according to the Jews, God said it is abolutely forbidden to rule any part of the holy land. I've seen a few of these interviews on news channels so I mean it's getting out to a small part of the population, but as a whole I don't think your typically average Joe or Sally really care what some 'crazy guy with long sideburns' has to say, they're too interested in what celebrities are doing or other useless sh*t that's force fed to them

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

I would agree with you on that... definitely. Most people just don't care to learn the truth, or perhaps the difference.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join