It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much hatred for Jewish Nation/People?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SenterSun

I think that is evidence that the Phoenicians settled in the Americas long before anyone else. They used the Paleo-hebrew alphabet too. They were the travelers, not the Hebrews.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Here is one source for that same information...or some of it there are others....there are even some archaeologists who stand by some of the artifacts. Haven't you ever read about spirit cave and it red headed mummies?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: SenterSun
There was another stone found in Tennessee with the same ancient Hebrew. Ancient Hebrew artifacts found in the grand canyon and covered up. Caucasian mummies, 9000 years old, found in spirit cave Nevada.

No sir, your history has been covered up and re-written to suit their agenda and to keep you stupid as to who you really are. Fact.

The lost tribes of Israel found in America? What a coincidence!!!

Do you have a source for this?

Yeah, it's the Mormon episode of South Park lol

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Lol...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican

Here is one source for that same information...or some of it there are others....there are even some archaeologists who stand by some of the artifacts. Haven't you ever read about spirit cave and it red headed mummies?

Well that's certainly a source of sorts.....but it's not enough to convince someone of the claims you made.

Rather than a simple wall of text filled with baseless claims, do you have anything more substantial?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I made no claims. But there are sources that claim this that is all I stated, the poster you replied made those claims with no source.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why is there so much hatred for Jewish Nation/People?

A realistic answer? People are irrational enough to hate people they have never met, making absolute conclusions based entirely on conjecture and the leading of minds by rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I made no claims.

My apologies

But there are sources that claim this that is all I stated

For future reference, pages like the one you posted is not what someone is asking for when they want a source. One mans homemade wall of text won't help further any research into.......anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I made no claims.

My apologies

But there are sources that claim this that is all I stated

For future reference, pages like the one you posted is not what someone is asking for when they want a source. One mans homemade wall of text won't help further any research into.......anything.

I like for people to Google things for themselves. They learn more that way. Everything I said in my 'wall of text' is verified scientific fact. Look it up yourself. I dont go around posting 'sources' for everything I say. You dont believe what I say, good...look it up.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I like for people to Google things for themselves. They learn more that way.

I prefer for people to learn critical thinking skills, such as asking for evidence and not accepting claims at face value so that whenever someone makes an outrageous claim, such as Hebrew artifacts being found in the grand canyon and that ancient Jews were all over the Americas long before Columbus, they'll know how to determine the validity of said claims.

Are you really so desperate to validate your holy scribbles that you'd attempt to make up your own version of history?

Everything I said in my 'wall of text' is verified scientific fact. Look it up yourself. I dont go around posting 'sources' for everything I say.

Not for everything you say, that'd be silly......no just for the outrageous claims you might make.....especially the ones you claim are verified scientific fact...

You dont believe what I say, good...look it up.

If you make a claim you have the burden of proof, if your not willing to back up your claims then why should anyone pay you any attention?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Greetings, Brother. Namaste. I have talked about the Jews in one of my posts last year. Please read it and you will begin to understand a little bit more about the long history of the Jews on Earth. Story of the Jews

To add to the above post, originally, the Israelites/Jews were called the Hebrews. This race came here around the time of Atlantis, some 13,000 years ago. At the time, the Hebrews were one of two races who came here. But the Hebrews came here to resolve their Karma, while the other race came here for more selfish reasons. I'm not going to talk about them because they have nothing to do with the Hebrews.

As I said before, there are no accidents in the Universe. Therefore, the hatred against the Jews/Hebrews is due to the Karmic relationship with the people of Earth that has been established long, long ago. You may not see it right now, but people who hate/destroy the Jews is a way to balance the Karma created on Maldek--the planet where the Jews originally came from before embodying onto Earth. You see, Karma is a way for the Universe to balance itself between good and evil. There is Karma in everything. You have personal, family, racial, national, planetary, and even galactic Karma. The larger the entity, the longer and more difficult it is to transmute the negative Karma into positive.

The Zionist Jews as people call them are not the Jews we are talking about. They just happen to put on the Jewish name in order to put the blame on the wrong group of people.

I'm glad to see that you are questioning and showing some love for the Jews. It shows that you are getting closer to the Light within your Heart, which is all there is (God). The Jews will continue to have conflicts and anger against their race religiously, politically, and most importantly, spiritually. But as their Karma resolves itself for years to come, they will slowly be at peace for sure. In the meantime, let us give them as much love as possible, for they are our Brothers and Sisters regardless what they have done in times past. This is unconditional love from God within all of us.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I like for people to Google things for themselves. They learn more that way.

I prefer for people to learn critical thinking skills, such as asking for evidence and not accepting claims at face value so that whenever someone makes an outrageous claim, such as Hebrew artifacts being found in the grand canyon and that ancient Jews were all over the Americas long before Columbus, they'll know how to determine the validity of said claims.

Are you really so desperate to validate your holy scribbles that you'd attempt to make up your own version of history?

Everything I said in my 'wall of text' is verified scientific fact. Look it up yourself. I dont go around posting 'sources' for everything I say.

Not for everything you say, that'd be silly......no just for the outrageous claims you might make.....especially the ones you claim are verified scientific fact...

You dont believe what I say, good...look it up.

If you make a claim you have the burden of proof, if your not willing to back up your claims then why should anyone pay you any attention?

I gave several, verified finds, in different parts of America, of Hebrew individuals with an accurate knowledge of the ten commandments DID live in America LONG before Columbus. Yes. That is a fact, based on the evidence, liked the stones I mentioned in my response. These artifacts cannot be explained away. They are real, genuine proof that some of your ancient history has been stolen from you, yes, that is exactly what I am saying. I believe it to be the truth. There is too much evidence for it not to be true, that these ancient Hebrews did live in America, long, long before Columbus. They carved the ten commandments on several stones that were recovered in the 1800's, of a then unknown proto-Hebew writing.

The langue contained on the stones wasn't discovered until 1980's, then the true magnitude of what the stones actually WERE and they were hushed up. Their truth cannot be denied, however. Only hidden.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I can prove your missing history. Whether the Native Americans are Hebrews or Phoenecians is another argument, but at the very least, I can show you that the Mayan civilization got their calendar from the Paleo-Hebrew era, probably around Solomon's time. The Jewish calendar that exists today is a bastarized mix with Babylonian lunar calendar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know at the very least, that Pope Gregory XIII and the Theosophical members of the American government knew this information and are hiding it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I believe it to be the truth.

Thats the only part of your last post that is true. You haven't produced or provided any sources for your 'verified finds', and merely made claim after claim.

Jewish people have no ancient link to the americas, no matter how much you wish they had. Infact the US has no link whatsoever to any of the Abrahamic religions before they were imported by the early settlers.

I've always found it weird/fascinating that the US would be so obsessed with a desert cult that originated thousands of miles away in the middle east, while waging wars in the middle east....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I believe it to be the truth.

Thats the only part of your last post that is true. You haven't produced or provided any sources for your 'verified finds', and merely made claim after claim.

Jewish people have no ancient link to the americas, no matter how much you wish they had. Infact the US has no link whatsoever to any of the Abrahamic religions before they were imported by the early settlers.

I've always found it weird/fascinating that the US would be so obsessed with a desert cult that originated thousands of miles away in the middle east, while waging wars in the middle east....

Actually, you are 100% wrong. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

this is a most fascinating topic. i researched the issue relating to the prophecies of the old testament. many different approaches exist, such as pre-, post- and mid- tribulation rapture theory, and variants on how the destruction of the temple in AD 70 relate to modern times. for example:

one such approach is to assume, as jmdewey60 does, that all of that already happened. another approach is to suggest that history is repeating itself, and that it will all happen again as it did in AD 70. i think those are both partially wrong approaches. and here's why:

daniel makes it clear that the empires of the world are indicated in the statue from nebuchadnezzar's dream, and that statue doesn't just show the empires until jesus, it's supposed to be every empire till the end of time on this planet. however, the book of revelation clarifies an important feature of the feet of the statue with its ten toes, that is barely touched on in daniel, but revelation goes over the info with a magnifying glass. allow me to explain:

the approach that it already happened claims this because each part of the statue encompasses X amount of years, and for the toes of the daniel statue to relate to today, some 2000 years later, would require the toes to be very lonnnnnnng, stretching down thru history, awaiting their fulfillment.

this normally would do away with the idea that it hasn't already happened, HOWEVER, the text has another option that some are ignoring or just not thinking about: and that is the evidence in revelation that says the fifth empire (the feet of the statue), becomes a sixth, seventh and finally, eighth empire. does that mean daniel's information was incomplete? nope. what is happening is the empire itself is repeating or rather, still in charge. it hasn't actually lost its power, it's just under various guises. but that does not mean that the information relating to that prophecy is repeating. far from it. this is how you can separate the data:

everything that was supposed to be fulfilled in AD 70, already was. so what empire related to rome's iron feet on nebuchadnezzar's statue (iron is clue that it's at least partially roman) came into being after jesus' death? there's your culprit, and it's not repeating, it just never lost its power. rather, when it appears to be threatened into losing its power, it takes advanced precautions and literally raises up an alternative replacement, that doesn't actually replace them, but allows them to completely control the opposition -- it is, afterall, created and controlled by them. then they use that opposition to their advantage, employing it to take out their enemies.

the beast that was, is not, and yet is. is rome.
babylon is a city not a country in the prophecy.

edit on 2-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
p.s. this has nothing to do with the actual catholic people, as they are victims of the roman beast system, that is using them and pretty much everyone else, to its advantage. i, personally, will not blame the victims of the crimes against the victims. the book of revelation claims that jesus will hold anyone who follows the beast system, responsible for the crimes of the beast system. that is unconscionable, since the whole planet is embroiled in the machinations of rome and have been since they became a super power. the idea that the less intelligent humans who are manipulated by these incredibly intelligent beings, capable of causing wide swaths of the population to do incredibly bad things, is the fault of the less intelligent humans, sounds like a lie to me. i ain't buyin' it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

daniel makes it clear that the empires of the world are indicated in the statue from nebuchadnezzar's dream, and that statue doesn't just show the empires until jesus, it's supposed to be every empire till the end of time on this planet.
You are quoting a theory.
Chapter 2, where the dream and interpretation of the dream are found, does not interpret the stone and the mountain as an empire.
Daniel 2:44
"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.
(2011 NIV)
This would be the "Kingdom of God" that you see mentioned in the gospels as being expected to come, and what Jesus was describing, and how it was coming about.
Jesus never mentioned the Kingdom coming so many thousands of years later, but that it was now "at hand" and the things showing that it was in fact started would be seen in the lifetimes of some who he was speaking to.

Standard (not related to the promotion of cult theories) Daniel scholarship is that the kingdoms represented by Nebuchadnezzar's statue in his dream was:
1) Assyrian/Babylonian Empire . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . gold
2)Median Empire . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . silver
3)Persia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . bronze
4)Greece . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . iron
5)the Hellenistic period under the Diadochi. . . . . . . . . . . iron and clay

What the cult theories do is to latch onto the explanation by Josephus (who was given the surname of the Roman imperial family, Flavius, and was writing under their patronage), that combines the Medes and the Persians into a single unit, thus allowing Rome to be one of the four kingdoms.

the beast that was, is not, and yet is. is rome.
babylon is a city not a country in the prophecy.
You are talking here about Revelation.
The "Beasts" are Leviathan and Behemoth.
They represent the pre-creation chaos of the sea (the Abyss) and the land (the Wilderness).
An evil and powerful military force such as is exemplified by Rome, according to the first century mind, could put an end to the world through the level of human suffering that they had the ability to cause, that the gods would be obligated to end by basically returning the earth to its pre-creation state.
edit on 2-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

it would be relief to think it wasn't rome, however, what a track record they have. if you combined all the rest of the religions in the world (other than maybe some modern atheist governments) together and did a comparison, rome takes the cake for the most aggregious treatment of human beings on record. not only did they rob every ancient culture they encountered and forced them into catholicism under threat of death but now, they are trying to make it look like it was any body's idea but theirs. you gotta stand in awe of how they have managed to stay intact after the inquisitions and the enlightenment (which i theorize was their doing in the first place, cause they were losing converts and thrones, in droves to atheism, mysticism and protestanism.)

they let their own people take the brunt for their awful decisons. it's seriously an anomalie in the midst of all the revenge and retribution that goes on and has gone on, the world stage. that people don't find it more than a little suspicious that they've survived what even large countries haven't managed to, is what surprises me the most.

edit on 2-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The real reason for the hatred of the Jews in general is their exploitative ways of doing business.

They tend to be entrepreneurs of the worst kind driven by materialistic greed. They create strife everywhere they go because their materialism and greed influences people to become lovers of money instead of progress and unbridled creativity.

In fact, you don't have to be a Jew to be hated. Just exercise their ways of doing business and you'll be hated too.

One example are Indians they too are driven by materialistic greed and also hated everywhere (and they tend to be sexually depraved).

Most Christians don't hate Jews. They love or "bless" the Jews in the belief that God will bless them too and make them richer and give them safety and identify themselves with a "chosen race". That's all there is to Christian infatuation of Jews - vanity and materialistic gain. Ironically, there's nothing Christian about it, only deceived people. I am a Christian for the past 20 years and I'm still trying to unlearn false dogmas I got from it.
edit on 7-8-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join