It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama rewarding his biggest donors using the illegal immigrants?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Obama is a lawyer. As a matter of fact, he is surrounded by lawyers. His cabinet, his advisors, Senator Harry Reid, John Kerry, and even his wife are lawyers, just to name a few. It is the party of lawyers.

Along with Labor Unions, law firms are HUGE contributors to democrats.

But, we know, of course, that gigantic contributors don't reach deep into their pockets without expecting something in return. We have elections coming up in a little over three months from now. Then in a couple of years, another presidential election.

BIG MONEY has got to be raised and you can only do that with "promises".

So, what is Obama promising.

I'm going to focus on just the lawyers in this OP, although I think Big Labor Unions are on his list of promises as well.

If you have been following the issues regarding the illegal mass influx of women, children, teens, and others from Central America, you know that they are requiring a great deal of justice and legal advice. It is a multi-level process from understanding current laws, finding loopholes around the existing law, helping with documentation, advising on issues of legal procedures, and even helping in the acquisition of benefits.

When you hear this administration or any other parties weighing in on this angle of immigration saying, "such-and-such a law firm is offering their services pro bono", meaning free to the recipient of said services, you need to be aware that THE LAWYERS ARE GETTING PAID WITH YOUR MONEY. Yes, their service is free to the illegal immigrant, but the lawyer or law firm is most likely getting paid through the grant process. The government agency provides the money to a funding source grantee who then dishes it out to the grantee of their choosing.

Featured Agency Grant - Justice AmeriCorps Legal Services for Unaccompanied Children

Time to pay back favors. I hear Chicago AND Hawaii are most willing to take on these "poor immigrant children".....you know...out of the goodness of their hearts.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nope obumer campaign got rich because he sold is soul to the highest bidder, nothing to do with immigration, should be quit easy to understand.
edit on 31-7-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Obama is always in campaign mode. In my personal opinion, presidential mode is his secondary mode.

He must raise money for his party. Those Dems running in the 2014 and 2016 elections need funds....Big Funds. Poverty issues are their favorite subject to get the masses to cry them a river. To quote their "poor me" memes: "gotta level the playing field"...."get your fair share"....

This enormous influx of illegals is perfect fodder for raising funds from those who will benefit from the services that are going to be needed, justice and legal services especially.

Watch who gets the contracts to provide these "pro bono" services to this particular group of "new meat" to be used to raise campaign money with promises attached.

edit on 31-7-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2014 by queenofswords because: to add attached.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i think they are trying to give all the cops something to do.. i know how dumb that sounds but its not like our cops aren't equipped for a big influx of possible violent offenders..

we bought them all tanks remember! all those itchy trigger fingered fellers on the force can fire freely at all the "violent" illegals they want. saves our dogs and kids with dime bags!
edit on 31-7-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hmmmm, no.

Based upon all the research I've done, Obama is simply expanding on and acting on a long held Liberal agenda designed to undo the borders of the US and open immigration to all comers. The Liberal Elites that run most everything anymore, especially the MSM have long dreamed of borderless nations. They promote that agenda in the Universities and Colleges they populate and the result, for example, is that in polling of Millennials reveals that they more view themselves as "global" citizens than as citizens of a nation state like the US.

This type thinking grew out of Liberal Elites think tanks operating in the UK and Europe after WWII. In their view, the root cause of WWII was extreme "Nationalism". When we look at Hitler's agenda of the German Master Race and his worship of all things Teutonic, its easy to see why they centered on that. As a result, Britain/UK disolved the British Empire but at the same time offered citizenship/passports to any of the residents of the Empire's various colonies who wanted to migrate to Britain. (I'm speaking very generally here, the actual mechanism may have been somewhat different). As a result, millions of Indians, Pakistanis and Africans have migrated to Britain, once the proud homeland of a people known as "British" or "English". This has had the desired effect of undermining what it means to be "British", (although some right wing types, derogatorily referred to as "nativists" have been pushing back lately). Another result was the establishment of the European Economic Union which then morphed into the EU or European Union. In Europe, borders were essentially erased, a single currency was adopted and regulations governing trade, farming, standards and measurements, etc. were made uniform throughout the Union.

BTW, none of this is new; it started with Woodrow Wilson and his push for the League of Nations after WWI.

Obama's simply accelerating this agenda to make it part of his Legacy so that he'll be remembered for liberalizing immigration policies. Ultimately, he'd like to use this "refugee" status declaration as a premise for a much broader Immigration Reform and General Amnesty called the Dream Act. As well, its thought by the Liberal Elites and Democrats generally that if they can open the borders, they will greatly expand their voter base because its assumed the newcomers will be loyal to the Democrat party. Thus, the ultimate goal is the creation of the Democrat party as a "super" party thus establishing a One Party Government. Whether that will work or not...only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I believe that is true. The greater underlying principle to create one gigantic North American Union with the progressive wing of the democratic party in control is probably the first cause.

However, on the way, they need $$$$$. Lots of it. That comes from fund raising, which Obama is good at. He talks a good talk and makes Big Promises. I think he is using the illegal immigrant mass influx as fodder for those paybacks.

In my OP, I am trying to shed a little light on the fact that his lawyer donors want a return on their "investment"...for their previous and future contributions to certain candidates and/or their agenda. And, lest one's bleeding heart says, "oh but they are doing it pro bono", I just want to remind people that the pro bono only applies toward the illegal immigrant. The law firms are getting Big Grant $$$ from the Big Fund Sources that are funded by the Big Government Agencies that are funded by YOU, The Tax Payer.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh, I think you're quite correct in "following the money" trail. There's very little doubt that this will mean millions, if not billions in profit over the years for the Lawyers guild. And of course, they in turn, fund the Democrats. It's sort of a round robin cluster f... of giving to getting to giving again. And it will doubtless have a mushroom effect years forward. Its kind of funny in a way because I'm sure the Republicans wish they'd thought of it.

But you'll note that the Republicans are falling all over themselves to get credit for an Amnesty bill or Dream Act Bill of some kind. They're motivation is that their primary donors, i.e. Big Business/Big Finance, love open borders because it insures a steady supply of cheap labor from which they profit handsomely.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No.

Hmm...2nd line...hard to do when everything's been said already......

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
No.

Hmm...2nd line...hard to do when everything's been said already......

Please elaborate.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Obama is a lawyer. As a matter of fact, he is surrounded by lawyers. His cabinet, his advisors, Senator Harry Reid, John Kerry, and even his wife are lawyers, just to name a few. It is the party of lawyers.

Along with Labor Unions, law firms are HUGE contributors to democrats.

But, we know, of course, that gigantic contributors don't reach deep into their pockets without expecting something in return. We have elections coming up in a little over three months from now. Then in a couple of years, another presidential election.

BIG MONEY has got to be raised and you can only do that with "promises".

So, what is Obama promising.

I'm going to focus on just the lawyers in this OP, although I think Big Labor Unions are on his list of promises as well.

If you have been following the issues regarding the illegal mass influx of women, children, teens, and others from Central America, you know that they are requiring a great deal of justice and legal advice. It is a multi-level process from understanding current laws, finding loopholes around the existing law, helping with documentation, advising on issues of legal procedures, and even helping in the acquisition of benefits.

When you hear this administration or any other parties weighing in on this angle of immigration saying, "such-and-such a law firm is offering their services pro bono", meaning free to the recipient of said services, you need to be aware that THE LAWYERS ARE GETTING PAID WITH YOUR MONEY. Yes, their service is free to the illegal immigrant, but the lawyer or law firm is most likely getting paid through the grant process. The government agency provides the money to a funding source grantee who then dishes it out to the grantee of their choosing.

Featured Agency Grant - Justice AmeriCorps Legal Services for Unaccompanied Children

Time to pay back favors. I hear Chicago AND Hawaii are most willing to take on these "poor immigrant children".....you know...out of the goodness of their hearts.

Obama is surrounded not by the lawyers. By 'advisers'. You sound like Obama has his own devices to lead policies. Being the pres of US of A is a role of a puppet. Literally. Do you think differently? You put too much faith and then scrutinise it deep inside knowing it wont matter who is the pres. Game show on the scale of the nation. That's why most people are pissed at who they voted for. Then they look for another fresh puppet who put best TV show and the cutest.

LOL
edit on 31-7-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Secy. of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson.....lawyer
Lois Lerner....lawyer
Eric Holder.....lawyer (of course)
Michelle O.....lawyer
Hillary Clinton.....lawyer
Leon Panetta (prior to Chuck).....lawyer
Jack Lew.....lawyer
Tom Vilsack.....lawyer
Thomas E. Perez.....lawyer
Julian Castro.....lawyer
Anthony Fox.....lawyer
Joe Biden.....lawyer
Harry Reid.....lawyer
Valerie Jarrett.....lawyer
Janet Napolitano.....lawyer
Mary Schapiro.....lawyer

Not to mention Bill Clinton, John Edwards.

That's just a few. As I said, it's the party of lawyers.
(I did misspeak on John Kerry, however.)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And maybe some other "recipients" of political favors?

The slave trade is alive and well, and "legal" too.

Some of the country’s biggest temp agencies and high profile companies regularly delegate hiring and employment services to a network of underground labor brokers that charge workers obligatory fees for rides to their jobs and to cash checks. The fees push workers incomes below the minimum wage. That’s according to a new investigation by ProPublica and Marketplace, which ran a multi-part series this week on the practice.

Major Companies Rely On Underground Labor Brokers That Charge Workers High Fees

more info....
Labor Brokers

Slave Labor

top topics

join