It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw an alien when i was 14

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Some people say "as you believe, so it is." Perhaps we create our own reality by projection of a 3d hologram onto the inside of a hologram-bubble-balloon. Like actors in a film.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Nice story,

Wondered if you have seen this page?

It is the accounts of an Auzzie boy that films multiple Grey encounters in his back yard.

Meeting a Grey

Have a look and let us know if your meeting was similar to his accounts.
edit on 24/8/14 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I randomly found this website and post while surfing the interwebs. I have a story of when i saw an alien/reptilian. My two friends and I were having a little fun with cough medicine "codeine". I decided to lay down on flat bed outside i started seeing some weird stuff, it kind of looked like a war was going on in the sky but invisibly. Ok well i got bored of that and came back inside the garage where both my friends were at. I layed down again on a couch while one of my friends sat by when all of sudden i was shocked sort of scared, a weird small reptilian like creature with human like facial features appeared then quickly disappeared. Both my friend and i jumped like woahh what was that?! I couldn't have been tripping since we both saw it. He said he saw a female looking creature but i saw a male looking one. Apparently there was two! I didn't feel like being in there after that, i got a bad feeling from that thing being so close to me. It looked too real for my imagination. It was small about 2-3/2 feet dark green light green maybe even yellow. Weird eyes with a round ish face flat nose. This was maybe three years ago

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwae

I too have seen these entities. A total of three, in conscious memory in this dimension. One experience was in 2003, the other in 2007.

You mentioned the air was very still when the being arrived. I suspect this may have something to do with being in a space "in between spaces" where such being go about their duties and business.

I'm glad nothing negative happened to you and your sister.

I wish I knew the motive for their visits, but I am still a student in this field myself.

~ peace and light to you always ~

edit on 10/16/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting edit

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I may have had an experience... I'm not quite sure..

I've never seen a UFO, but I have seen...something. I was compelled to find a "paranormal forum" because I thought it was finally time to talk about what I had seen, but I'm still trying to get comfortable discussing it openly. I settled on this forum after lurking a bit and reading stories that seemed similar to mine, and changed my view on what I had actually seen.

I'm hoping I can gain the confidence to talk about it with you all. Threads like this help somewhat. I've never even told my wife or best friends or anyone at all. Every time I've thought of it, I've gotten a feeling of intense dread. To me, that has always been a sign that I was not supposed to talk about it. A "threat", if you will.

I've grown since my experience, and I'm trying to get past the fear of talking about my experience. I know it would probably feel like a big weight is being lifted off of me, but still..the threat, or feeling that I get. It bothers me.

I do thank you for this thread, though. It is stories like these that ease my mind and make me feel that I will be able to discuss my experience one day. The whole reason I registered here was to share it, but I'm still not comfortable. This helps, seeing others come forward. So thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join