It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw an alien when i was 14

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

That's quite an.interesting view point,why do you say aliens were here before humans and that they made us?...I've heard someone else say that.But if that is true wouldn't that go against the whole "god made humans,etc,etc" I'm not sure I believe that whole theory sorry.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

The difference in our opinions is that I don't believe in the whole "god made humans". Sorry, but after looking at religion as a whole over the course of mankind's history, taking into account every belief system, then god is VERY inconsistent and neurotic.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwae
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

That's quite an.interesting view point,why do you say aliens were here before humans and that they made us?...I've heard someone else say that.But if that is true wouldn't that go against the whole "god made humans,etc,etc" I'm not sure I believe that whole theory sorry.

WOW!
Thanks for sharing that with this forum...
This is why I told my report to Veritas radio in 2012 so that others would also come forward with what they know.
I saw three aliens and came within two inches of touching one on the arm.
You Tube still has my report if you type in "the story of walt willis".
Thanks again for sharing that report...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We're all ET in spirit. We're like a driver, driving the car, except the car/body, is more like an electro magnetic type cage to trap spirit in temporarily. Thats why you can call earth a jail, or a school, but its a bit of both.

When some maintain God and others maintain ET. Well I prefer the word ET to angels, but have a special Love for angels so, angel-et at times, but archangels (not the mason or earthly kind but the real Archangels are from Beyond really, and are Hero's, Light Beings extraordinaire and Beloved, not lower downs. They don't fight with swords, though serve and protect at time, its more a case of magnetics again. When Love/Light steps in from Higher Expanded Impowered Levels, the only real question is, can you stand in their presence. You have to be of Like Mind or close enough that they can uplift your frequency. And that gives protection. There is no battle par sae, for the battle is simply, that which cannot stand in that frequency and is an opposite type of magnetics, or polarity, is repelled, blasted backwards.

Now the mid level of ET that battles like Sleeper brings up, whole different story. Those aren't Angels. Not what I call angels. They're not God either.

But when I look up at the cosmos, or down depending on what our cosmos is, and thats debatable if we're actually mirrored in from Home and on the other side of the mirror, because you can see your level and lower but need higher frequency to reach higher. So what is our cosmos? Is it all our level? Or is some of it lower astrals?

But all of the heavens, are HEAVEN basically, just infinite floors, from gravity to higher, from Harm to Love.

So its all spiritual.

Earth is an astral, but like a time out arranged school version of it, more dense, more tests.

So the whole is ET real or entity, is not important to me in the least. There is a division in our minds between, those who drive a car, ie corporal existence for a time, and those who are enitities, who nonetheless can materialize and have a solid feeling body and existence to them, for spirit is real, more real than the corporal lower level mud.

So, in all of it, we're kind of involved and watched over by different groups or polarities and inbetweens too, and I like Angel-ETs and Higher Beings, Home and Family.

I've seen a grey as a child, and one at the door prior to a family abduction, one of many experiences. And 2 of my children have seen greys at the glass sliding door and sunroom window.
There's were typical grey. Mine was a rose colored grey with a twiggy body, and then tall human looking women that may have been bots during a family abduction that night that involved 2 groups of us going to 2 different places, my father, brother and second oldest son was taken and I was trying to get them back. My younger children apparently received a checkup. Later when my oldest son and I were seated on a round table, filling out a quesionaire of all things, (in a kind of altered memory overlay), where I was told this day took 9 days to complete, so we were taken away for over a week. I saw my family drop out of the sky so to speak and they were wearing kind of navy colored airport looking coveralls, and were dusting off this orange soot. I suspected Mars and mining operations for them.

When I woke up and raced down stairs, my son told me that the room shook and he felt like he was just dropped off.
In the past, he had missing time while up, and also saw a grey colored grey at the door.
edit on 3-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Yes I think that might also explain why they only abduct the same people over and over, and usually from the same family line. The are us from the future and want to mix their dna with today's humans, but just NOT their ancestors (incest and such). Maybe ?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi I am the other sister, I just joined this site. I was around 16/17 or age at the time. The moment where it was coming at us is where I was standing still looking at it. I felt blank in my mind, no thought and no panick. Those black eyes just felt like they were trying to pull me closer to it. When it got too close thats when we screamed and our dad came out and told us to get inside. When we looked back at the bush aread the grey was gone. a reply to: Osiris1953

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Venusfire

welcome to ats sis

but I thought you were the one that went to get our dad,I don't remember anyone screaming honesty.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingTheWorld
They are inter-dimensional. All of them. And it is quite interesting. Years ago I had a conversation with a grey over then span of 4 or 5 nights, can't recall the exact number now. It's one of those memories that seem as if it happened to someone else but you know it was you.

To start out, we need to go back to the Big Bang. The creation of our Universe, and more. From what I understand, quantum particle/waves also have what may be called a 'resonance' or a frequency. They can exist in the same place yet not interfere with each other. I understand it to be like radio stations. They occupy the same space but unless you tune into that frequency you would never know it exists. The Big Bang was the only event powerful enough to create the Multi-Verse.

Now in the early part of the collective universes, they all followed the 'paths'. If one quark moved in a certain direction, it did so in all universes. Symmetry was the order then. But then chaos started to creep in and a single quark moved differently. And then another. Stars formed uniformly through the multi-verse, mostly. Some were different, but they were the few. And chaos continued. While the different universes were similar, they were not exact copies anymore.

Eventually the Earths form. Life arises. Now on one of these Earths something different happens. It misses out on an extinction level event. Life isn't disrupted. Intelligence forms. A species arises. They become what we call the Greys. Nibiru arises. They predate humans by over a million years. Soon they learn how to access other dimensions, other universes among the multi-verse. In some they find nothing, in others, only dead worlds. But soon enough they do find life.

They find those that we call dinosaurs. While what would be their own ancestors were long destroyed in this new world, they did find the beginning of intelligence in these new types of creatures. With a bit of manipulation they created another species that could think and reason just like themselves. Soon the Reptilians came into their own. They could be counted as equal with the Greys.

Soon they too started searching the multi-verse. Finding inhospitable places. Empty worlds. They did find a world life. As with the Greys, their own species no longer lived in this world. A new type of creature claimed dominion. Mammals. Here the Reptilians could do their own manipulation of life as was done to them. And they did. They took the name Annunaki. And they experimented, sometimes without reserve, on the creatures of this new world.

The Annunaki used their newly created race as little more than slave labor. As their property. It wasn't always the best of conditions for this newly created species called humans. Mostly they suffered under the rule of the Reptilians.

They Greys eventually found this dimension as the Reptilians had not disclosed it to them. They Greys were unhappy to see what the Reptilians and done to the Human species. The Reptilians were of the mind that they owned this world and the species they created. It came to war. The Greys won, but what to do with Humanity?

It was decided that they would be left alone. The Greys were hoping they would be more like them as they evolved without an outside influence. This doesn't mean they wouldn't be watched. No one knew what humanity would become. Their fate was their own.

Now comes the big dilemma. What to do with Humanity once it finds out it is not alone. And Roswell really pushed this question to the forefront. The problem is there are basically three camps on the whole humanity issue. First the larger part of the Greys say lets us be, keep us in ignorance, see what we may still become. They do not believe we are near ready to be part of a larger collective of species. We make them nervous.

The other part of the Greys say we are too out of control, too violent and irresponsible and one day we will find a way to other worlds. They say stop us now through destruction or knock us back to the stone age. Either way, it would not be good for any of us.

The Reptilians still claim ownership of humanity and still believes we owe them nothing short of full subjugation. They see us as their property to do with as they please. Another not good resolution.

While governments know about other world races, they also know full disclosure may not be the best thing for us. Disinfo is your friend for the time being. If we were told the truth, it wouldn't be like in the movies. We wouldn't have a snowball's chance in, well you know. There is no romanticizing it, there would be no last minute victory, there would be no happy ending at the last second. No, our power, our freedom is nothing more than an illusion built on ignorance. If we were to see reality, our way of life would end and not for the better.

Where do you suppose the insectoid types fit into the picture?
For the record, I felt no malicious intent in my experience.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I associate them with good luck and peace. One time I had them in my bedroom window before I went on vacation. They were probably like 20 of them. a reply to: starwae

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thanks ! Josie started barking also and I guess the grey got scared so it went back in the bush and when we went to check on it in the morning but there wasn't any trace of it. a reply to: starwae

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There are 3 types of grey aliens and the top Greys do have reproductive systems but the 2 lower class aka worker greys do not, and they are created in a lab, this info is 100%.
a reply to: dollukka

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The Greys are 100% us from the future and they did not evolve to how they are now, the where created in a lab through a high level on technology. But the Greys are not good people, they have been forced to work with the mantis aliens and have no incentive to help the humans at all. If you ever are in an alien situation, always and I mean always call for the GREAT LIGHT PEOPLE, repeat LIGHT PEOPLE and they will come and help you, tell them what you want and make sure to be sincere and say please and thank you, these people are the creators of EVERYTHING, our universe, all 11 dimensions and heaven, hell, GOD, and JESUS CHRIST, also saying the power of JESUS CHRIST compels you (and say what you want it to compel, such as to leave forever and never come back) this in is 100% true so please use it. reply to: starwae

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Never associate them with good luck and peace, tell them "YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO BE HERE, SO LEAVE" over and over. If that does't work tell them "THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST COMPELS YOU FROM ________ say what you want it to compel it to do, like to leave. This info is 100% accurate, so use it. a reply to: Venusfire

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't think we're talking about the same thing..I'm talking about praying mentis....a reply to: jerrysummers22

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
They are 100% us from the future! They did not get that way from evolution, they were created in a lab by future by a type of human that is half alien and half human, they are technically advanced enough to create the GREYS and they are not here to help, they are here to take over our world and the only way to prevent it is for most if not all humans to believe in aliens. But if you ever get into a situation with an alien, call the GREAT LIGHT PEOPLE in your head over and over and they will come to help you cause they are great people and the creators of everything, and I mean everything, GOD, heaven, hell, Jesus Christ, tell them what you want them to do to help the situation and keep repeating LIGHT PEOPLE and what you want them to do to help and be sincere and say please and thank you and they will help you. a reply to: agateaque

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So your saying the mantis' are us from the future? Which also is correct. a reply to: Venusfire

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am sorry. But I actually don't believe a word of this....

I am usually pretty meek and step away from the whole process of creating issues on threads..

Really felt the need to get that out there.

Anyone else smelling a pile?

You're not ringing true to me, something just is not right here....

You have a dog and you can't spell its breed...

Then your sis turns up...coinkydink....

And her way of writing is incredibly similar to yours...

Gut is never wrong.

Don't hate me...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

I got her to join last night thinking she would enjoy the site as much as I.I didn't know she was going to be posting in here.

But,It doesn't matter if you don't believe it because to me and my sister it did happen,we don't need your approval.
I'm surprised it took this long for a skeptic to show up,but it was bound to happen.

I will just be nice and say thank you for stopping in and reading and expressing your opinion

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jerrysummers22

With you saying this is 100% true In every post makes me think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Other wise how? I have a GREYs and THE GREAT LIGHT PEOPLE living with me and it is all 100% true. a reply to: starwae

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join