It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Confirms New EM Thruster Violates Laws Of Conservation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: Cuervo
yes.I totally agree with you.who cares how it works.if it works use it.for example even aircraft lift is still not well understood with at least a dozen explanations but millions of planes flying out there.

WTF?

The Wright brothers knew how aircraft lift worked, and they measured it. Bottom side pushes, top side sucks.

Yeah this whole thread is nothing but misquotes and a total lack of science. Even misquoted NASA they took where he was discussing a chemical reaction and tried or misunderstood what he meant. The Hydrino doesnt appear anywhere but in Randalls miraculous machine. You cant take a hydrogen atom below ground state otherwise that wouldnt be its ground state. The most fundamental fact of nature that we've observed is that everything tends to move towards its lowest energy state.But do to this magic we are told everything by Htdrogen does somehow hydrogen has magical properties. Argon has been exposed to hydrogen under laboratory conditions plenty of times - and yet, nothing anomalous has even been observed.

Even worse is the claims he makes if we Bond it with silicon, you get better semiconductors! Substitute hydrinos for regular hydrogen in a battery electrolyte, and you get a miracle battery! Use it in rocket fuel instead of common hydrogen, and you get a ten-fold improvement in the performance of a rocket! Make a laser from it, and you can create higher-density data storage and communication systems. Everything that hydrinos touch is amazing. These magical Hydrinos probably cure cancer as well. Yet oddly with all the hydrogen in the universe we've never seen them before and they dont occur anywhere in the entire universe but in his machine. Odd that other labs doing experiments couldnt do this but worse is the lies like he claimed Harvard did tests turns out he rented equipment from them wow huh.This company has been around for over two decades with there miracle machine yet still not on the open market and even better runs tests every year or so supposedly to get investors. Yet oddly cant seem to get it off the ground a miracle machine that everyone would want and nothing!!

As far as NASA research into LENR they dont violate any laws of physics this is a story so they can sell people into buying plans and books.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

hahaha

No one is asking for money dude.

Mills has more than enough.

Prototype is expected to be done in less than six months, with a million unit production run already being planned.

Every last person on the face of the Earth will eventually get all of their power needs from one of these devices.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

hahaha

No one is asking for money dude.

Mills has more than enough.

Prototype is expected to be done in less than six months, with a million unit production run already being planned.

Every last person on the face of the Earth will eventually get all of their power needs from one of these devices.

Odd same thing he said 20 years ago and 15 and 10 and several times in the past couple of years as well. Hes constantly seeking investors to pay his paycheck and sells books on a theory that no other researcher on the planet can verify and shown to be false. But by all means buy his books or invest in his company its nothing more than an energy scam.Or you can attend one of his speeches for roughly 100 to 500 dollars per person depending on the seminar. Oddly attends any conference on free energy.

Oh and just so you know others have attempted his experiments and guess what they take more energy than they produce what he does is play with the numbers. But heres one of the experiments.

earthtech.org...

Bythe way he fakes lab results even claimed Harvard physics lab tested it it was a lie he rented equipment from them. Than his lab results are useless information since he never realeases full details hes afraid the resiults wont match he released results once but didnt realize the results showed it used more power than it produced in heat because he made a miscalculation. Since than hes never released true energy values on input.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Keep digging your hole.

I'm going to have fun quoting all this stuff a few months from now.

The engineering firms working on the prototype said they should have a fully functional demo ready in 16 to 18 weeks.

edit on 8/1/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

So I see China has already stole the technology, Go figure! I thought we really would have Jetson cars by now. I have been so disappointed. I want someone to show me how to make my microwave take me to work if my two vehicles break down lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Way to keep the faith!

Didn't HopeGirl say they'd have a self running QEG by the end of July? How has that worked out for you?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
where there is smoke there is fire part 1:

gizmodo.com...

this girl's thing is being seriously considered for satellite propulsion and station keeping. if i understand it right this thing works more like Woodward's device than Dr. White's QVPT. her device shows anomalous thrust too.

part 2: if you look at the bottom of the wired article on the shayer device you will see that the chinese made one of these things too. and theirs is 10 times as powerful as the Shayer device.

www.wired.co.uk...

if you notice a similarity it 's because the chinese got with Shayer and borrowed his tech because he could not find anyone interested here.

Part 3: Dr Woodward has one of these things his works in a solid state device though. he has positive results.

www.centauri-dreams.org...

part 4. Dr White has his own ring shaped version of one of these. he too has positive results.

so it's not just Shayer that has one of these thingies. it's not just his device that shows thrust.

edit on 1-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Way to keep the faith!

Didn't HopeGirl say they'd have a self running QEG by the end of July? How has that worked out for you?

Last update I saw was in mid July. They say they are close to having a self-running unit to demo.

I consider the QEG to be a hail-mary project. If it works, great. If not, oh well. Even if they get the thing to work it's not going to even come close to the power of Blacklight's SunCell.

The nice thing about the QEG is that it is all being open sourced, while Blacklight plans to rape the markets by forcing everyone to sign power purchase agreements and leases.

A working QEG could force Blacklight to rethink those plans.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What do you think of the WITTS QEG? Kind of strange how they claim theirs works just fine but HopeGirl's internet drama team drags it out. It was supposed to be self running when they could achieve 'resonance', then when they did it switched to well, we need a transverter. It's always something.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Very interesting, This is one to follow for sure. I get the feeling this may go the way of seeing the story being posted then it dies a strange and mysterious death into obscurity like so many other previous new breakthroughs we've all read about over the past couple of decades.

I hope I'm wrong though

Ah yes the old dissaparing trick. Poof! there goes the story. I also hope your wrong =/

OG

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What do you think of the WITTS QEG? Kind of strange how they claim theirs works just fine but HopeGirl's internet drama team drags it out. It was supposed to be self running when they could achieve 'resonance', then when they did it switched to well, we need a transverter. It's always something.

Yeah, I do find the whole process a bit odd. You'd think they would sit down and work on one unit until they had a fully functional demo.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What do you think of the WITTS QEG? Kind of strange how they claim theirs works just fine

They claim that - but it has never been properly tested!

but HopeGirl's internet drama team drags it out. It was supposed to be self running when they could achieve 'resonance', then when they did it switched to well, we need a transverter. It's always something.

The purpose of the QEG is just to scam money out of people - and having raised over $100,000 so far it is working well.
edit on 1-8-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Perhaps it is a scam, but there's no doubt they produced an enormous amount of virtual power.

Now we have to wait and see if they can figure out a way to tap into that virtual power to get work out of it.

WITTS claims they managed to accomplish that, but will not tell anyone how to do it.

The QEG team can't do it yet, but claims they can figure it out.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Perhaps it is a scam, but there's no doubt they produced an enormous amount of virtual power.

Claimed to have - who independently tested it?

It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

They will claim that they are nearly there, but just send more money so they can make it. Today is the day they said they would have it looped back and running itself - but just another failure from Hypegirl.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Now we have to wait and see if they can figure out a way to tap into that virtual power to get work out of it.

The 'papers' I read on this were laughable. The only thing they demonstrated was a complete lack of knowledge.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasyPleaseMe
The 'papers' I read on this were laughable. The only thing they demonstrated was a complete lack of knowledge.

My favourite one was the circuit diagram they issued showed a DC motor being powered from the mains...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
A Newton's cradle demonstrates conservation of momentum.

Isn't it obvious when one basic law in a Physics construction of Newton's time fails, and fails big, and it is already announced as failure by the biggest space agency of the world in a demonstrated test,...
... then the whole construction of laws is flawed or at best incomplete?

It is a time the people to be told the Universe we are living in is a bit different than the textbooks. Enough hiding under hieroglyphic terms of Quantum physics. Pls tell the people in plain language all that has been researched in the super colliders for decades! Sure there s something new, if the quantum physicists speak under cover for not 4 but 11 dimensions. "But they are on quantum level". Go fishing!

At the same time the public is being washed out by "Sci Fi" movies so sophisticated that only insiders could give such ideas. Thus, Avatar was a copy of Brothers Strugatski story. Ununpentium with antigravity properties talked by the insider from Area 51 Bob Lazar, appeared in Avatar as Unobtainium. Good job! We are practically told. Obamas watched the movie on Christmas vacation 2009. Just after the Norway Spiral. HAARP again? Or the devil? Isn't it too much for HAARP and the devil?

The current scientific explanation of the world has gaps that cannot be just filled in. Enough of Hawking's denial of traversable wormhole because of a NEW law that he contemplates about on some mystical level, never observed in nature. Enough of his denial of black holes or whatever he called it. Wheeler long before him in "Gravity" proclaimed the rotating black hole is a traversible tunnel.

Let the things be said simple. As the device that works against the unchangeable laws. Physics is not Dogma. Enough of dogmatic approach to science, let it remains with Galileo's time. And I hope, if there is a time machine, you wouldn't like to go there and be burnt for "cursing Gospel", or for saying there are other habitable worlds. I thought the world scientific AND public opinion is long above that level. It seems it is not. After such declaration of NASA and most of all, experiment that works, even on mini scale, there should be hundreds of papers of scientists who knew the things but kept silent for financial and other reasons. We know this is not the first experiment of the sort. This is the first one publicly announced without the use of insiders.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

What's interesting is the guy who came up with this EM thruster device is claiming that it could potentially generate up to a ton of thrust per kilowatt of power consumed. If they could pull that off, interstellar spaceflight, flying cars, and a whole new Jetson's world will become possible.

That wired.co.uk link is to an article “EmDrive: China’s radical new space drive.”

This is interesting as well:

. . . it all started with a British engineer whose invention was ignored and ridiculed in his home country.

“Ignored” and “ridiculed.”

Sounds familiar.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Besides Newton who already outlived his time for long, the next to be questioned is Hawking. The modern astrophysics can't depend on one person alone. What if he was wrong? Thus, his "law" the black holes evaporate was taken so literaly true despite of ZERO observational data, that CERN-produced so called mini black holes were expected to evaporate instantaneously. For now they do, hopefully, otherwise we would be in a big doo-doo. We should pray Hawking is right, at least in that instance. Actually, we have no idea what CERN and other top colliders are doing, black holes or something quite different.

The uncertainty poured into modern science by Hawking's teaching is just too big. "God throws dice in dark". At the same time, others bright young scientists have been constantly put aside. If I tell you a name, you will ridicule him too. Nassim Haramein has a bright new theory of singularities and event horizons everywhere from the stars to the particles. Whether he is right or not, I don't know. New theories are needed and not new taboos.

It seems the new principles are quite much observed and even engineered into new machinery. If we have saucers that defy aerodynamics. But that is not prestigious to talk about. We are not Lunatics, are we?

How about artifacts on the Moon then, just leaked in the social media allegedly coming from NASA?

Let the new Eisnsteins take their task seriously. The world doesn't have one century more to just think about it. They can do as little as to aid with their knowledge what experimentally leaks from everywhere. The Zero point energy devices are not science fiction or saga about Hitler's secret science based on mediums. They are reality. How? That is another styory and another thread. Werner von Brown already gave the answer to the US scientists when they asked him "how did you Germans achieved all of that?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
New theories are not ridiculed AS LONG AS they fit the observations.

If you have to twist the observations to fit your theory then the theory is probably no good.

People who say science isn't open to new ideas are idiots. Every single theory we have now was once a new idea. Science picks the fittest theories and kills the weak ones. It's like evolution. (Which is probably why so many idiots can't understand it!)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join