It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Confirms New EM Thruster Violates Laws Of Conservation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: KrzYma

That's a somewhat backward explanation. Gravity compresses the material enough that it can undergo fusion, and then the fusion itself produces the heat.

When a star forms you get some degree of heating as the matter contracts under gravity, but what keeps the heat going is fusion.

think about this !

to overcome the Coulomb force protons need a lot of energy in this case as motion.
Gravity is not forcing two protons to join, the repelling electric force is way to strong compare to gravity
There is nothing pushing them together slowly till they "connect"

it's a collision with energies grater then the repelling force.
Heat is nothing else than motion.
The temperature have to be high enough,
here on Earth they think they need millions of degree to initiate fusion.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Physics is negotiable. So this world calls it black light; other places it is called blackfish. It is a lepton, it looks like a black fish in an electron of an atom, it is electric with spin, like a minute hand on an analog watch, a middle pivot and a direction to an angle. From that the wheels of the atom, the electrons, can be steered like a rudder on a ship. No such thing as gravity, which is good news from the old scientists that could not see in a small particle. Surrounding the atom like a frog egg is boson field holding it together, but that field can be wrapped around anything and the thing steered like a soap bubble in air, via magnetics. Each electron has an encapsulating bubble around it too, and those things can be cut like pie into zigzag parts, unravel able.

In previous forums, I had the riddle, what is faster than light? Dark! All that dark universe is no vacuum, only seems so. It is super heavy substance, standard like one, and our matter is actually less dense than black space. Old physics was backwards, sort of, working on concepts like zero.

The current travel methods likely doesn't cross too far but flirts with subspace field. It's not against physics just against the science dogmatists that demand their names on every math equation. You will care how it works but it's not microwaves; more like scalar waves.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

12 hours.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicOrbital1
Physics is negotiable. So this world calls it black light; other places it is called blackfish. It is a lepton, it looks like a black fish in an electron of an atom, it is electric with spin, like a minute hand on an analog watch, a middle pivot and a direction to an angle. From that the wheels of the atom, the electrons, can be steered like a rudder on a ship. No such thing as gravity, which is good news from the old scientists that could not see in a small particle. Surrounding the atom like a frog egg is boson field holding it together, but that field can be wrapped around anything and the thing steered like a soap bubble in air, via magnetics. Each electron has an encapsulating bubble around it too, and those things can be cut like pie into zigzag parts, unravel able.

In previous forums, I had the riddle, what is faster than light? Dark! All that dark universe is no vacuum, only seems so. It is super heavy substance, standard like one, and our matter is actually less dense than black space. Old physics was backwards, sort of, working on concepts like zero.

The current travel methods likely doesn't cross too far but flirts with subspace field. It's not against physics just against the science dogmatists that demand their names on every math equation. You will care how it works but it's not microwaves; more like scalar waves.

interesting...
tell me your view on how electricity works, the difference in radio contra light waves if any and how radiation transferees its energy into an atom, if you can please

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicOrbital1 Check your PMs.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Philo T. Farnsworth did this in the 60's. Some called it a Cosmic Induction Generator.

He built a canister which used resonant frequencies to cause space to inflate at a much greater rate than normal, allowing the undetectable subspace particles to quickly congeal into usable particles, namely electrons.

The output of electrons to input was from 20:1 to 200:1, but he was not able to create adequate shielding for the device and it never ran longer than a few seconds. Shielding has come a long way since then.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
I wonder if whatever is effecting the decay rates of radioactive isotopes is the same thing this is messing with

Does that make sense to anyone but me?

and what do you think is causing the radioactive decay ?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mon1k3r
Philo T. Farnsworth did this in the 60's. Some called it a Cosmic Induction Generator.

He built a canister which used resonant frequencies to cause space to inflate at a much greater rate than normal, allowing the undetectable subspace particles to quickly congeal into usable particles, namely electrons.

The output of electrons to input was from 20:1 to 200:1, but he was not able to create adequate shielding for the device and it never ran longer than a few seconds. Shielding has come a long way since then.

any links on that please ?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
indeed. i am familiar with Farnsworth's work on TV and fusion but not any sort of space expansion. Farnsworth was kind of a invisible version of tesla. a genius of the highest order that for some reason nearly no one knows about. i would like to examine his space expansion stuff if it exists.
edit on 5-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
indeed. i am familiar with Farnsworth's work on TV and fusion but not any sort of space expansion. Farnsworth was kind of a invisible version of tesla. a genius of the highest order that for some reason nearly no one knows about. i would like to examine his space expansion stuff if it exists.

here was no space expansion hes talking about the Farnsworth–Hirsch fusor which is able to generate a significant amount of heat without a nuclear reaction. In fact they are still used today to produce neutrons for commercial use.Here have a look this is a high school guy during a science contest. Notice hes not sure whats going on but i hope he won.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
the farnsworth fusor may not be capable of break even but it's direct descendants will be. i am disappointed that there is no space expansion lore. that would have been awesome.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
the farnsworth fusor may not be capable of break even but it's direct descendants will be. i am disappointed that there is no space expansion lore. that would have been awesome.

No it has one major problem it can be set to restrict either protons or electrons but not both meaning the system will always lose more energy than it creates. We would need to advance science to create a forcefield than attempt this experiment but than it would no longer be a fuser. Since the field would be pressing against the hydrogen much like Lawrence Livermores lab using laser light to compress hydrogen.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
there are several small scale fusion projects that use evolved designs tracing linage to the simple farnsworth fusor. these overcome the design flaws of the original farnsworth concept. the farnsworth fusor is an inertial configment scheme. there are other forms of inertial confinement scheme but some serious efforts are directly related to Farnsworth's original design.

the point of these evolved designs are to overcome the deficiencies of the original concept.for example the polywell fusion reactor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(say that looks familiar there)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
a reply to: Mary Rose

Skeptics don't disregard data because it doesn't fit preconceived ideas, they evaluate the data on its own merits.

It doesn't matter though. The purpose of posting BLP's progress is to provide some measure of hope in an otherwise hopeless void of state created economic destruction.

If I were the skeptics, I would be much more concerned about my potential future living standards should BLP's device fail to make it to market.

They better pray BLP makes this thing fly, or we are all going to be living like the Somalis soon enough.
blp claims restructuring of hydrogen atom and most skeptics are skeptical about this.
I know atomic and dna restructuring does take place in conditions of time dilation in a worm hole so to speak, but then you end up with anti gravity as well.
There is no mention of time dilation with the blp process tho.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

atomic and dna restructuring takes place in heavy time dilation... run that by me one more time? little more than a single sentence

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mon1k3r

Many tall tale like statements made in that post, electron bombardment damage to stainless steel? exactly how has shielding advanced since then?

Elaborate

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433
a reply to: Nochzwei

atomic and dna restructuring takes place in heavy time dilation... run that by me one more time? little more than a single sentence
My theory/hypotheses. Time dilation causes 3 extra spatial dimensions to appear due to tilting of the axes and time dilation changes the mass of electrons and the atomic nuclaei, so the physics and chem inside a wormhole are different than our universe

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433
a reply to: Mon1k3r

Many tall tale like statements made in that post, electron bombardment damage to stainless steel? exactly how has shielding advanced since then?

Elaborate

Everything has advanced since then. Electrical shielding is no exception. Unless one is to believe that electrical shielding is the one thing that technology has not improved upon in the last seven decades.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

within a stainless steel vacuum chamber with the door closed but at ambient atmospheric pressure

Why not in vacuum? I mean it was in a friggin vacuum chamber already...

Thrust was observed on both test articles, even though one of the test articles was designed with the expectation that it would not produce thrust. Specifically, one test article contained internal physical modifications that were designed to produce thrust, while the other did not (with the latter being referred to as the "null" test article).

Right, so their "null" test article also produced a thrust and thus they conclude that:

Test results indicate that the RF resonant cavity thruster design, which is unique as an electric propulsion device, is producing a force that is not attributable to any classical electromagnetic phenomenon and therefore is potentially demonstrating an interaction with the quantum vacuum virtual plasma.

What stuff have they been smoking?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

within a stainless steel vacuum chamber with the door closed but at ambient atmospheric pressure

Why not in vacuum? I mean it was in a friggin vacuum chamber already...

I'm rather puzzled by that quote from the abstract, because the full paper says:

After sealing the chamber, the test facility vacuum pumps are used to reduce the environmental pressure down as far as 5x10E-6 Torr. Two roughing pumps provide the vacuum required to lower the environment to approximately 10 Torr in less than 30 minutes. Then, two high-speed turbo pumps are used to complete the evacuation to 5x10E-6 Torr, which requires a few additional days. During this final evacuation, a large strip heater (mounted around most of the circumference of the cylindrical chamber) is used to heat the chamber interior sufficiently to emancipate volatile substances that typically coat the chamber interior walls whenever the chamber is at ambient pressure with the chamber door open. During test run data takes at vacuum, the turbo pumps continue to run to maintain the hard vacuum environment.

Why the discrepancy between abstract and paper?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join