It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there ever proof HAMAS kidnapped the 3 Jewish teens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I was just wondering what evidence ever came out that Hamas was responsible for the kidnapped teens who started all this mess?...(I mean kidnappers started it, not the teens lol.)

My personal theory is that is was either a Hamas foot soldier or a random palistinian. To me, this screamed of low level idiot, not Hamas leadership.

Hamas is trying to fight a war of public opinion. Because of the Iron Dome, there rocket attacks are almost useless. So I think Hamas leadership would have known better then to kidnap 3 attractive teens with they're whole life in front of them. Any politician should know that's bad PR.

So to me this screamed an Attack of oppertunity by some one too stupid to know it would be bad PR. That means low level foot soldier or unconnected extremist.

If my theory is correct, if Hamas leadership had nothing to do with the 3 teens. Then does that make Israel the aggressor? Hamas started firing rockets after Israel retaliated for the 3 teens.

I know there's a portion of the Jewish population not happy with Netanyahu's hard right administration. Cold he be using those teens to stay in office just like Bush used 911??? ( notice I didn't say 911 or the teens were a false flag, just that those administrations sure profited off of the anti Muslim rhetoric.)

What do y'all think?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They were kidnapped ... and murdered. There was an audio tape. Automatic weapon's fire was recorded.

People assumed a lot. They were probably right.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
They were kidnapped ... and murdered. There was an audio tape. Automatic weapon's fire was recorded.

People assumed a lot. They were probably right.

Yea, but I think the audio tape also points to an unconnected or too low level person to make that call. I'm assuming with an expert sent by Hamas leadership, the kidnapping would have been sucessful.

Whouldnt this be the same as if Egypt attacked over the Jewish extremists who burned the palistinian boy alive? The Jewish gov. Didn't authorize that obviously. What if Hamas didn't authorize the 3 Jewish teens?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Actually, there was a report that ISIL was taking credit for the kidnapping before the Iraeli army started arresting and detaining the men of the West Bank.

Which, by the way, is not under the controll of Hamas.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don't think it is likely Hamas leadership knew anything about that in advance. That is not the type of thing they do. They kidnap and hold people for years on end, but this was messy and so ugly that it's hard to imagine with an organization so well oiled for public relations.

I think it was very likely Hamas supporters, but that doesn't mean Hamas as an organization. The problem now is, Israel cracked down on the Hamas supporters in the West Bank after the kidnap/murders, and Hamas itself responded with rockets. Then, into war they all went. I hope they lose the whole jail they put the people who actually did those 3 original killings.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There's already a thread on that topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCynic

I don't think it is likely Hamas leadership knew anything about that in advance. That is not the type of thing they do. They kidnap and hold people for years on end, but this was messy and so ugly that it's hard to imagine with an organization so well oiled for public relations.

I think it was very likely Hamas supporters, but that doesn't mean Hamas as an organization. The problem now is, Israel cracked down on the Hamas supporters in the West Bank after the kidnap/murders, and Hamas itself responded with rockets. Then, into war they all went. I hope they lose the whole jail they put the people who actually did those 3 original killings.

Doesn't that make this situation Israel's "fault"? Wouldn't they be the aggressors then?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

But now, officials admit the kidnappings were not Hamas's handiwork after all.

Repeated inconsistencies in Israeli descriptions of the situation have sparked debate over whether Israel wanted to provoke Hamas into a confrontation. Israeli intelligence is also said to have known that the boys were dead shortly after they disappeared, but to have maintained public optimism about their safe return to beef up support from the Jewish diaspora.

From the article in the thread, so short answer no, no proof Israel started this war on false pretenses.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I can't say. They're not saying. And that's that.

The vigilante retaliation to military escalation ...

Both sides just need to quit and evaluate their policies. It's been decades already, so that's prolly not happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Good! If Israel has admitted Hamas didn't do the kidnapping then I hope there's dozens of threads so everyone knows Israel is the aggressor!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is a thread discussing this issue already.

Please post your opinions and thoughts here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join