It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Goes On Wild Screaming Fit At Palestinian Guest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I'm guessing you are another 'Merican………… the pic is from Gaza yesterday I believe…………..

Thnx for the desktop background,
Splosions

They handed out sweets on 9/11, we "Mericans" get to watch it burn on livestreams 13 years later.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hmm... Let's take a look at the 'news' site you sent us too... other stories on the same page :
**CNN Host Calls Fox Website A Bunch Of 'Willfully Ignorant F--ksticks' ;
**Let Chrissy Teigen Show You How To Rock A See-Through Shirt ;
**There Are Lap Dances At Gathering Of The Juggalos ;
and...
Rihanna Stuns In A Fierce Black Bra Top

Yes... We can see that you have sent us to a 'fair and balanced' site....

It is wonderful how the country has come to the point where everything is a binary...

no star no flag.... only interest of this post is the further conflagration of the Left/ Right paradigm..
edit on 31-7-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I find that biased. Everyone should know by now that both Israel and Palestine are terror states.

I say, let the terrorists fight each other. Whoever wins, we'll worry about then.

Unless.....

Unless there's historic reason to fear one attacking our nation with terror than the other one....
edit on 31-7-2014 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

As someone who interviews people, I have to say that the clip of Hannity is one of the most embarassing things I think I've witnessed in a long time.

Its not objective, its not polite - hell its no where near being civil.

Its embarrasing and an intentional hit piece.

But then, I expect no better from Fox. Peddaling paranoia and distorted truth to the masses is a profitable business.
edit on 1/8/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Murgatroid

Lets play your game, so the 1.6 billion Muslims this world have killed 2429 in 2014 and the 8 million in Israel have killed 1,360 since hostilities started on July 17 (I remember that date because its same date that MH17 went down) this year.

Per head, that makes Israel a 100 times more violent than Muslims.Perhaps world should think twice about Israel having nucleur weapons and all the other WMD Israel has been stockpiling (Nerve Gas etc).

The only people you need to worry about obtaining nuclear weapons right now is Iran. You also need to worry about N. Korea developing ICBMs. So don't exaggerate the situation to support a ridiculous stance in this debate- that is, the support of Hamas. It is just dishonest.

IF Israel ever uses a nuclear weapon, it will be in an extreme situation to maintain their national security. Unlike Hamas, if they obtained one, Israel would be gone within that hour. Israel is defending itself. Period. End of debate.
edit on 31-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Iran hasn't attacked anyone since they fought 20 gladiators and lost, all their actions since have been defensive in nature. We should be far more worried about the aggressors this world, and that includes Israel. Israel has not signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, Iran has. Which speaks volumes in itself.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Iran is the Proxy War master. The fact they haven't attacked anyone of late means squat.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

World is sick of all the fear mongering after the WMD in Iraq manifesto. Fear mongering to appease Israels agenda for a greater Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorman91
a reply to: muse7

Unless.....

Unless there's historic reason to fear one attacking our nation with terror than the other one....

I have a legitimate fear of Hamas gaining power in Israel. Based on history. You can understand my frustration when I see Americans siding with a group who's charter states

the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas
Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.

These people are bound and determine to destroy Israel. That is why, despite the numerous casualties, they continue to attack them.

Hamas also makes it clear in their charter that they are no friend to the United States. People who can hate so well and so ignorantly are definitely a threat and you can further understand my frustration when I witness Americans (potential victims) siding with people who hate them. Its sheer ignorance. Complete and thorough ignorance.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Iran hasn't attacked anyone since they fought 20 gladiators and lost, all their actions since have been defensive in nature. We should be far more worried about the aggressors this world, and that includes Israel. Israel has not signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, Iran has. Which speaks volumes in itself.

Being ignorant to a nuclear threat is a bad idea.

Iran Supreme Leader:

Khamenei said,“Battle and jihad are endless because evil and its front continue to exist. … This battle will only end when the society can get rid of the oppressors’ front with America at the head of it, which has expanded its claws on human mind, body and thought. … This requires a difficult and lengthy struggle and need for great strides

“Those [Iranians] who want to promote negotiation and surrender to the oppressors and blame the Islamic Republic as a warmonger in reality commit treason,” Khamenei told a meeting of members of parliament,

Read more: dailycaller.com...

The United States' top military strategists agree hands down- Iran is a threat. Why you seem to think you know more than people who's job it is to think over this stuff all day every day is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Israel has not signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, Iran has. Which speaks volumes in itself.

Are you kidding me? Israel is surrounded on all sides for miles and miles and miles by people who want nothing more than its destruction, and you think them getting rid of their main defense would be a good idea for their national security or that "it speaks volumes" about how aggressive they are? It only speaks volumes about how much they want to stay alive. Which considering the current offensive attacks from Hamas, defense is a rational mindset to have.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

We should be far more worried about the aggressors this world, and that includes Israel.

Israel is not an aggressor! They are defending themselves and RESPONDING to rocket fire from Hamas. Its not in the Israeli charter to destroy any group of people, but ITS IN THE HAMAS CHARTER TO DESTROY ALL JEWS! There's your genocide. Written in Ink for those with eyes (apparently not you!) to see. Hamas is the aggressor. They are the ones who will not cease their rocket attacks. They are the ones who begin the rocket attacks. You are obviously uneducated on the current situations that the world is facing.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

It's ironic to notice how many times they ALL
will ask, " Let me finish? " But not one of them
will ever STFU.

I think Hannity's been having some problems, with his mangina lately.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Dear smithjustinb,

I feel a little bit sorry for you and for those that hold this opinion:

Israel is not an aggressor! They are defending themselves and RESPONDING to rocket fire from Hamas. Its not in the Israeli charter to destroy any group of people, but ITS IN THE HAMAS CHARTER TO DESTROY ALL JEWS! There's your genocide. Written in Ink for those with eyes (apparently not you!) to see. Hamas is the aggressor. They are the ones who will not cease their rocket attacks. They are the ones who begin the rocket attacks. You are obviously uneducated on the current situations that the world is facing.

Of course, Israel is not the aggressor. Hamas doesn't think Israel is the aggressor, people who know anything about it know that Israel is not the aggressor. Even the other Muslim countries know that Israel is not the aggressor. Notice how they're obviously NOT helping Hamas? Of course Hamas has no interest in peace.

There are only two groups of people who believe Israel is the aggressor.

1.) The people who are persuaded by Hamas' lies and propaganda that Israel is the aggressor.

2.) People who have always hated Israel anyway, and will believe anything bad about them.

There are groups that pretend to believe it, such as Hamas. And there are people who see this as an opportunity to throw the Mid-east into chaos, thus serving their own interests (ISIL).

I wrote a thread begging anyone, especially those that supported Gaza to come up with any idea that might possibly lead to peace, not involving the destruction of Israel. No one did. That's why I think Hannity got upset. You can only take so much of, "The Israelis are evil, they should be destroyed," followed by "we have no plan to stop fighting, no matter how many of our people die," before you start banging your head against the wall and shouting "Are you guys really, totally, insane?"

It's conceivable that you'll find some here who are actually looking for facts, and there may be some visitors to the site who may be seeing this for the first time, but otherwise? Pick your battles and save your energy. Some of the people on ATS are just brick walls on this subject.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 31-7-2014 by charles1952 because: A mislocated paragraph (Bet you've never heard that one before.)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

I couldn't have said it better if I were you myself...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

So why do you feel sorry for me if we have the same perspective?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Dear smithjustinb,

That's a fair question. Why feel sorry for you? This one's going to be tough to explain and I wondered whether I should word it that way. I hope my explanation doesn't make it worse.

While reading your post I could hear the outrage, righteous anger, and frustration in your words. It reminded me of the many people who said, "But he promised I could keep my plan if I liked it. He promised he would be a uniter. He promised ..... He said ......"

Of course Obama is dishonest. Some knew it before he was elected, others have picked it up as we went along. There is no reasonable excuse for those who voted for him in 2012.

In the same way, of course Hamas is not interested in peace. Of course Hamas is the aggressor, of course Hamas' rockets violate International law. Of course Hamas doesn't care a snap for the lives of the people of Gaza. Of course Israel is fighting Hamas in a much more measured and civilized manner than any other nation would. There is no reasonable excuse for those who support Hamas.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in pointing out that certain posters are either uninformed, blind haters of Israel, supporters of Hamas, or people that just like to stir up trouble on the Internet. As you've learned, however, people who claim over and over that Israel is committing genocide, or wants to gobble up more and more land in other countries, or doesn't care about civilians being killed, are pretty much immune to reason. They've created a reality of their own to which certain facts can not be admitted.

Sometimes a logical argument dents their cramped little reality. I've had that happen a few times. You'll know when it occurs because the Anti-Israel poster who had been swarming all over you will suddenly disappear. They'll run away rather than admit their wrong.

Notice that their tiny little world view allows for no criticism of Hamas. When Hamas does terrible things, they'll try to make it Israel's fault. Normal people can admit to faults on both sides, pointing out specific instances where each side went wrong. Anti-Israelis can't bring themselves to do that.

I don't know if I've answered your question, but I've tried to explain my thinking. May I say that I'm tremendously grateful to you and some other posters who are not surrendering to madness and insanity, but are insisting on a reasonable understanding of the area?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

As an Australian, I couldn't agree more, FOX news and many other American/zionist propaganda machines could surely only be tolerated by the deaf, dumb, and blind. The first time I watched American news about the time of 9/11, I thought oh my GOD no wonder most of the world hates America, and it's not because they are 'jealous of their freedoms(freedom, yeah right)", tis because the Zionist run American media that the world sees have their head so far up their crack hole they haven't seen daylight for years.

I honestly struggled to fathom how anyone could be so imbecilic as to believe a word that comes out of their TV in America, now after many years of me getting use to it, I see that many Americans are waking up and the ones that aren't are so attached to the material world they lost their humanity long ago

I read the title of this thread and thought lol, when doesn't Hannity fly off the handle and speak all over the top of his guests? only when they are saying exactly what he wants them to say, e.g pro Israeli dribble in this case

i hope more australian are like yourself.. honestly i am appaled by your PM abbott's behaviour these days , it is as if he was doing his damnest to be in favor of american policy and he acted like he was american statesman by keep supporting US positions on world issues..

truly why this guy was voted by australian i dont understand. Because australian should never get involved in any of this US global hegemony actions.. it wont be good for australia in the future..

as for australian staunch support for Israeli goverment war in gaza, im too shocked to say anything..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

If you are appalled and shocked that a country with close ties to the UK, and which has fought several times with the US, would support American policies, you must live in a very small world.

I have no trouble accepting that some countries support Gaza and some support Israel. I'm not stunned into a swooning fit by that fact. It happens, not everybody agrees with me.

If you are shocked and appalled that an Australian leader supports the US, what words do you use to describe your emotions when you learned that Hamas violated a HUMANITARIAN cease fire which would have brought 72 hours of relief to it's citizens?

I know the Brits have a reputation for understatement, but people seem to adjust to, and even enjoy that. I don't know of anyone who is persuaded by the frequent use of hyperbolic language.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join