It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Goes On Wild Screaming Fit At Palestinian Guest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
This thread was authored to show the above incident. Yes, i criticised the mainstream media here, but not America or any other press organisations.

As I was reading the above post, the thought occurred to me: why are you even watching the MSM?

Not meant as an attack or an insult...

I'm just curious as I myself have lost all interest in anything mainstream.

ATS is flooded with these types of threads and I often wonder why...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If I state Jews threatened Germany with extermination and that's why Hitler hated Jews is as ridiculous as yours because one side (Palestinians) have stones and the other (Israel) atomic weapons (shhhhhhh)

But forget the Palestinians, I am concerned Israeli Road Safety. Since 2001, Israel has lost 35 people since 2001 from Gaza rockets, and 2600from car accidents.

Now that something that does require a measure response. Bomb those roads.
edit on 31 7 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I fail to see how my post is incredibly biased.

I provided an outline of what happened. I don't think you can talk either, providing you wrote the following in this very thread:

Palestinians openly admit their goal is genocide. Stay biased.

Now that is what i call bias. Generalising a whole people.

They elected Hamas. It's part of Hamas' charter. Therefore it's what the Palestinians want, it's what they voted for. That's not bias, that's a fact.

Not all Palestinians elected Hamas though. Only those in Gaza...you can't generalise the majority for the actions of those in Gaza. That said, you can't even claim they all want genocide, simply because not all of them would have voted for Hamas. Even then, Hamas acts on its own free will, and not that of the Palestinian majority in Gaza.

They keep electing Hamas. That means they act with the will of Gaza. Up until such time they are voted out.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

If I state Jews threatened Germany with extermination that's why Hitler hated Jews. Its as ridiculous as yours because one side has stones and the other atomic weapons (shhhhhhh)

But forget the Palestinians, I am concerned Israeli Road Safety. Since 2001, Israel has lost 35 people since 2001 from Gaza rockets, and 2600from car accidents.

Now that something that does require a measure response. Bomb those roads.

If Hamas had the most potent military in the world ....

The great thing about what ifs is they don't matter, because they are not real.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

This thread was authored to show the above incident. Yes, i criticised the mainstream media here, but not America or any other press organisations.

As I was reading the above post, the thought occurred to me: why are you even watching the MSM?

Not meant as an attack or an insult...

I'm just curious as I myself have lost all interest in anything mainstream.

ATS is flooded with these types of threads and I often wonder why...

I consume all types of media, because one can form an overall conclusion of the news, if you get what i mean.

That said, i did not come across this as a result of watching Fox News. I can't stand these types of segments.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Actually it is. It's a yes or no. Then you can explain why. The issue really is that simple. The man did not want to answer because saying no is justifying their position and actions, which ethically and morally can never be done. Saying yes they are would destroy his ability to double talk every other issue. So he was left unable to answer for fear of upsetting one side.

Ok, I'll ask you a yes and no question..

Prior to the 1948 Arab invasion of Israel, 500 Palestinian villages were attacked, bombed, grenades thrown through front doors of the homes with people in them, drive by shootings with Israelis dressed as Arab fighters, Children murdered in front of their parents, forcefully evicted from their homes, death threats if they didn't leave, dismembered, raped, eventually forced to flee if they survived more or less.

Knowing that what I just said did in fact happen and cannot be doubted, would you say that the Zionist groups back then were a Terrorist organisation?

In 1948 the Arabs should not have attacked. They did. Prior to that there were Jewish groups I might label terrorists, but they no longer exist. Their goal was to have a two-state solution, which was granted. The Arabs were not happy with it.

I wasn't talking about the Arab Attacks from Iraq, Syria etc.

I have no problems saying their were Jewish terrorists groups. Why does he have a problem saying the same for Hamas?

Because as much as we see them as terrorist groups, others do not. The one's who don't see Israel as an oppresive regime which must be put back in it's place.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Because as much as we see them as terrorist groups, others do not. The one's who don't see Israel as an oppresive regime which must be put back in it's place.

We are no longer living in 1948.

Prior to the Jews attacking in 1948, what about the 1929 Hebron Massacre, and 1936 revolt? What about 1920 Tel Hai?

If you want to dig up the past I am willing to go there.

Prior to Israel forming there were Israeli terrorist groups. Hamas is a current group.
edit on 31-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Yes or No?

You just done what the guy in the video done..

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yes or No?

You just done what the guy in the video done..

I will assume you missed the MULTIPLE times I said it.

Prior to Israel forming there were Israeli terrorist groups.

As I said, if you want to go back in time, we can go back before that to the Arab terrorism that took place first.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

I kind of thought the same thing, Sean Hannity showed up for his own show and you're surprised? This is like the Don Imus incident when they invited him to speak at the White House correspondents dinner and he railed the president before the whole audience, president included. You invited Don Imus to speak who did you think you were getting Gandhi? Part of what has to be taken into account is the concept of a show, let alone the political slant.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I provided an outline of what happened. I don't think you can talk either, providing you wrote the following in this very thread:

They elected Hamas. It's part of Hamas' charter. Therefore it's what the Palestinians want, it's what they voted for. That's not bias, that's a fact.

Not all Palestinians elected Hamas though. Only those in Gaza...you can't generalise the majority for the actions of those in Gaza. That said, you can't even claim they all want genocide, simply because not all of them would have voted for Hamas. Even then, Hamas acts on its own free will, and not that of the Palestinian majority in Gaza.

They keep electing Hamas. That means they act with the will of Gaza. Up until such time they are voted out.

Hamas was elected in 2006, but as far as i am aware, there have been no further elections since. There is meant to be an election held in all Palestinian territories within 5 months, due to the declaring of a unified government between Hamas and Fatah though.

Also, Hamas does seek the destruction if Israel, but their charter supports the coexistence of Jews, Christians and Muslims, so long as they recognise any Palestinian state as such.

Their goal then, isn't really the complete genocide of Jews, considering the fact that they would allow Jews to live under a Palestinian state.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

But Israel was not a nation or about to become a nation back then.. In 1948, they were and did. But that's not the point anyway, We can agree or disagree about where this issue first began but if Hannity was to be asked the same question I just asked you, do you think he would simply say Yes or No?
edit on 31-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Hamas was elected in 2006, but as far as i am aware, there have been no further elections since. There is meant to be an election held in all Palestinian territories within 5 months, due to the declaring of a unified government between Hamas and Fatah though.

Also, Hamas does seek the destruction if Israel, but their charter supports the coexistence of Jews, Christians and Muslims, so long as they recognise any Palestinian state as such.

Their goal then, isn't really the complete genocide of Jews, considering the fact that they would allow Jews to live under a Palestinian state.

Well then stop talking about Genocide, Israel has Arabs living just fine under their rule. Only one side demands the destruction of the other. Hamas is not open to a 2 state solution, at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Just for the record………

en.wikipedia.org...

Israeli Terrorists dressed up as Arabs and killed 91 people…………..1946, My father was serving in the British forces then and was a Captain in charge of controlling (or trying to ) control the activities of the Israeli terrorists.

My father had alot of information and experiences from that time and he was deeply sympathetic with the Arabs and the arabian way of life……… He also served just at the end of WW2 and fought for your freedom and free speech today……. He was a measured and intelligent man but he was not particulary fond of the Israeli mentality and killing of British troops, especially as it was a difficult transition time for a people massacred by the Nazi's.

America's pressure and actions from 1947 to 1968 have ALOT to do with the mess we have nowadays.

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

But Israel was not a nation or about to become a nation back then.. In 1948, they were and did.

Which is why they were elated, and the Arabs started attacking them. It was in retaliation for Arab attacks that the Jews did what they did. The Arabs wanted a 1 state solution where they had majority rule.

Not to say the Israeli attacks were right, but no matter which way you slice it the Arabs started it. The difference was who cares who started it? They were both wrong. ONE of them has stopped, one escalated into war, then continued terrorist attacks for the next 65 years. If Palestinians wanted peace tomorrow they could have it. They have chosen conflict for nearly 100 years, and they choose it today.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group via the
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; or
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

I think at least a couple of these apply to what is happening in Gaza as we tap away on our little keyboards in the safety of our warm homes…

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What a bunch of bull crap. I expect nothing less from the huffington post. But, Hannity was hardly yelling or "going on a wild screaming fit". If anything, you shouldn't be listening to the Huffington Post. Talk about a biased, full of crap source of information.

In my opinion, Hannity has a right to get frustrated considering the sheer idiocy of American support of Hamas, considering they continue to violate cease fires and refuse to stop ATTACKING ISRAEL ON THE OFFENSIVE. Anyway, you Hamas supporters have already heard all that, no use beating this dead horse. But, as to the thread, if anything, I wouldn't be flustered if Hannity got even louder or said anything more offensive than, "thick head". After all, Hannity asked the dude to answer his question numerous times and he kept eluding it. When you are invited on a debate show and the interviewer asks you a question, you're supposed to answer it. "Thick head" entirely fit the interviewees profile, and I wouldn't blame Hannity if he got more aggressive. Every American supporting Hamas is completely ignorant to how the world works. "Is Hamas a terrorist organization". Absolutely.

My advice to Hamas- quit firing rockets at Israel and you won't get any fired back at you. If you can't understand that, your head is shamefully thick.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

Just for the record………

en.wikipedia.org...

Israeli Terrorists dressed up as Arabs and killed 91 people…………..1946, My father was serving in the British forces then and was a Captain in charge of controlling (or trying to ) control the activities of the Israeli terrorists.

My father had alot of information and experiences from that time and he was deeply sympathetic with the Arabs and the arabian way of life……… He also served just at the end of WW2 and fought for your freedom and free speech today……. He was a measured and intelligent man but he was not particulary fond of the Israeli mentality and killing of British troops, especially as it was a difficult transition time for a people massacred by the Nazi's.

America's pressure and actions from 1947 to 1968 have ALOT to do with the mess we have nowadays.

PDUK

Maybe the British should not have promised them a State only to turn around and say they would live under Palestinian rule.

Basically they said rule would be determined by population, and then they limited how many Jews could move immigrate in.

1939 White Papers, look it up

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

How is your post not biased, seriously, pot meets kettle.

How is it biased? And while we are at it answer the question I asked and was ignored by everyone.

What was the question, what was the answer. Your post is incredibly biased.

If you are asking a question the you might want to throw a "?" into your sentences, because all I see with those 2 quotes is statements.

Wooaahhhh Grammar police. One of them does have a ? in it. Thanks. Since you were unable to determine what was being asked, I will ask again.

What was the question Hannity asked, what was the answer given?

If you are maskmy a question do it right, don't get up on your high horse for making a mistake in basic English.

We will never know the answer because the man was not allowed to finish.

What does maskmy a question mean? I am unfamiliar with that word.

OP said the man did answer, are you saying the OP is lying?

It means autocorrect on my phone
Did you watch the video? Or did you even read the OP?

Hannity cut him off and eventually closed the programme (without allowing the Palestinian speaker talking time) simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered.

The man didn't get to finish hence there is no answer. How you can look at that video and think Hannity showed an iota of balance is beyond me.

Oh, so you made a mistake in basic English. That's pretty terrible. What is maskmy that your phone autocorrects to it?

I can't watch the video. I read the OP which states ....

simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered

So the OP claims it was answered and Hannity did not like the answer. So again, my question is what exactly was asked, what exactly was given as an answer?

Then what the hell are you doing commenting on something you haven't even watched? You are calling other people biased here without even seeing what happened.

You want to know what was said? Get a better computer/internet connection or whatever is stopping you, I am not a charity worker.

Ok, I listened. Hannity was a complete moronic turd as always, but the Palestinian guest rep. refused to answer questions. When asked if he thought Hamas were terrorists he skirted the question numerous times and absolutely refused to answer. Then after refusing to answer, while saying he would answer, he switches to saying he already answered. If he answered, why was he saying he would answer if allowed.

It's hard to figure out who was more annoying Brand or Hannity. I would be happy with them both gone.

Either way you flat out lied, the guy was given a chance to answer and refused to do so.

i watched that "interview" on hannity. i see this crap all the time.

99% of muslim guests in these types of situations, just jump on the soap box and don't answer the questions and don't stfu.

it's like it's the first time they ever had an interview and don't know they are supposed to answer the questions.
imagine trying to negotiate a peace with these lunkheads.
i guess they don't teach debate in madrassas.

i don't see how he puts up with it. i'd have one of them trap doors under their seat.

lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
What a bunch of bull crap. I expect nothing less from the huffington post. But, Hannity was hardly yelling or "going on a wild screaming fit". If anything, you shouldn't be listening to the Huffington Post. Talk about a biased, full of crap source of information.

In my opinion, Hannity has a right to get frustrated considering the sheer idiocy of American support of Hamas, considering they continue to violate cease fires and refuse to stop ATTACKING ISRAEL ON THE OFFENSIVE. Anyway, you Hamas supporters have already heard all that, no use beating this dead horse. But, as to the thread, if anything, I wouldn't be flustered if Hannity got even louder or said anything more offensive than, "thick head". After all, Hannity asked the dude to answer his question numerous times and he kept eluding it. When you are invited on a debate show and the interviewer asks you a question, you're supposed to answer it. "Thick head" entirely fit the interviewees profile, and I wouldn't blame Hannity if he got more aggressive. Every American supporting Hamas is completely ignorant to how the world works. "Is Hamas a terrorist organization". Absolutely.

My advice to Hamas- quit firing rockets at Israel and you won't get any fired back at you. If you can't understand that, your head is shamefully thick.

No, Hannity is a turd. The Palestinian guy was definitely avoiding the question, no need for Hannity to act that way though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join