It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Goes On Wild Screaming Fit At Palestinian Guest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

From what I gathered, Hannity is an oversized maggot and if he spoke like that to my face, I would batter his plastic head in... In other words, he was irrational and arrogant.

People wake UP. We put far to much faith in the people speaking the message then the message itself. Even the the village idiot could have a world changing idea..........But no one would listen because most people think just like you.

And you had better believe TPTB want people to make it all about the person so they can tear that person down and the idea/message with fall with it.
edit on 31-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

When the guy tried to answer the first question, he was cut off and then asked the next question. Though he didn't directly answer the questions, he was responding and may of answered both questions if Hannity didn't interrupt with his raving and ranting. But maybe he wouldn't of given the answer Hannity was after either.

We will never know because he didn't get the chance to finish what he started saying and that's Hannity's fault, not the guests.
edit on 31-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

When the guy tried to answer the first question, he was cut off and then asked the next question. Though he didn't directly answer the questions, he was responding and may of answered both questions if Hannity didn't interrupt with his raving and ranting. But maybe he wouldn't of given the answer Hannity was after either.

This guest would have never answered the question out of loyalty and or fear. This is why Muslims often get grouped together with radicals. They do not take a real stand against them. The Muslim world needs to change and draw a line in the sand. 90% want the exact same things as everybody else to live in peace and to raise a family.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

His actual answer was "The U.S. considers Hamas a terrorist organization". Which, IMO, is a BS answer because Hamas has been internationally recognized as a terrorist organization well before they became an official government branch of Palestine.

I usually take the term "terrorist" with a grain of salt since a "terrorist" is whatever the government wants it to be for it's own benefit, but I would not dispute that Hamas as a whole are Islamist extremist terrorists. Just look at how they train the children over there, it's nothing short of insanity. That whole region is FUBAR, IMO. Israel needs to keep them at bay, otherwise we're all in for a real treat! Now there is also ISIS and their #ed up videos every week... the world is screwed.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

We will never know because he didn't get the chance to finish what he started saying and that's Hannity's fault, not the guests.
I am right there with you, but for the fact that he started several times and each time was skirting the question, and then eventually said he did answer it. So while I have no doubt Hannity would, and has in the past, have caused the guest to not answer, this guest proved he had no intention of giving an honest answer.

That doesn't excuse Hannity.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Yes, then Hannity says no I am asking YOUR opinion, and the man refuses to give it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I understand that the minority are being mistaken to be the majority and these imbeciles (Who know exactly what they are doing through the media) are only making things worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

So why didn't the other get yes and no questions? He was allowed to go on an American propaganda campaign when it comes to Iraq, Afghanistan etc. I actually thought he was the one who would be For Palestinians lol.. Why didn't Hannity rant and rave when he went off the topic?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

If you could have watched that the whole time why were you asking other people what happened? He consistently cut him off before he got to finish answering, he didn't do that to the Israeli representative, how am I lying?

You have a serious attitude problem starting with your grammar Nazi comments made hilarious by your own basic English mistakes.

I am at work, sound is difficult for me to listen to for a variety of reasons.

Your claim...

The man didn't get to finish hence there is no answer.

The man was allowed, he REFUSED to answer the question. He did give answers, none of which answered the question and eventually said he had answered the question. Saying it was answered sure sounds like he finished.

Hannity is a ##SNIPPED## and completely disrespectful, but the representation is absolutely false.
edit on Thu Jul 31 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So why didn't the other get yes and no questions? He was allowed to go on an American propaganda campaign when it comes to Iraq, Afghanistan etc. I actually thought he was the one who would be For Palestinians lol.. Why didn't Hannity rant and rave when he went off the topic?

Because Hannity is a complete ##SNIPPED## with an agenda? That really has no bearing on "Is Hamas a terrorist organization?", now does it?

You say the majority is lumped with the minority, this is why. When asked to take a stand, the majority does not. They are loyal to the minority, even if they disagree.
edit on Thu Jul 31 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: daaskapitalHannity cut him off and eventually closed the programme (without allowing the Palestinian speaker talking time) simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered.

What was the question, what was the answer. Your post is incredibly biased.

I fail to see how my post is incredibly biased.

I provided an outline of what happened. I don't think you can talk either, providing you wrote the following in this very thread:

Palestinians openly admit their goal is genocide. Stay biased.

Now that is what i call bias. Generalising a whole people.

As for the questions and answers, the Palestinian speaker was not given adequate time to speak, especially in comparison with the pro-Israeli guest. In addition, the last question, regarding Hamas being a terrorist organisation, was answered by the Palestinian representative. This is how it played out:

Hannity asked if Hamas is a terrorist organisation.

After some elaboration by the Palestinian, Hannity cut him off and proceeded to scold him.

The Palestinian speaker then stated that Hamas is considered a terrorist organisation by the USA, a legitimate answer.

Hannity didn't like the answer, and rebuffed it by saying that he never asked what the US thinks, but what he, the Palestinian, thinks.

Hannity lied there, as he never posited the question in such a way as to ask what the Palestinian guest's opinion on the matter was. He simply asked "is Hamas a terrorist organisation?"

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

They are loyal to the minority, even if they disagree.

This is true, and this buying into partisan BS is why common sense and genuine progress is never accomplished in the U.S.A. GG Occams, you have now gone down the great rabbit hole, where up is down and down is up, all in the name of something called "divide and conquer". This is why so many people believe this whole thing is one big staged agenda. It seems to be working.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The issue isn't as simple as "Are Hamas Terrorists". This same question could be asked "Are Israel Terrorists for their actions in acquiring Palestinian lands in 1948".. Providing all the evidence of what they done in 1948 and showing that to Hannity, do you think he would openly answer Yes? Nope..

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

I provided an outline of what happened. I don't think you can talk either, providing you wrote the following in this very thread:

They elected Hamas. It's part of Hamas' charter. Therefore it's what the Palestinians want, it's what they voted for. That's not bias, that's a fact.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
After waiting through the 30 second Coke commercial I listened to the first question. CAIR ( a group which has been decribed as everything from a nice charity to a cover for Muslim terrorists) had talked about the disproportionate response which Israel was making.

Hannity's first question was to the Palestinian representative, and asked basically "if you were to get these rockets fired at you, etc. etc. what do you think the proportionate response would be?"

The Palestinian representative began by discussing the years of occupation instead of answering the question. I've seen this happen on ATS often enough so that I could guess where the rest of the conversation was going to go, and I'm not surprised that Hannity lost his temper.

Indeed, but the time given to the Palestinian representative was unproportionate to the time given to the Israeli representative. It wouldn't have hurt to allow the Palestinian more time to structure his answer, even if it was slightly off topic. Hell, he could have let the Palestinian steer from the question, and then nail him for doing so...

Big deal? No. Maybe an opportunity to criticize Americans or the Western press, wait, that's what this thread is.

This thread was authored to show the above incident. Yes, i criticised the mainstream media here, but not America or any other press organisations.

But there's nothing particularly earth shaking about it. Yep, Hannity was wrong, no question. But he does have that kind of personality and everyone knows it. That's not an excuse, he could have been more surgical in dissecting the Palestinian, but that's not his style.

Agreed. The 'interview' is telling in his 'journalistic' skills...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
Muslims have to stand against the radicals that use and abuse them. They are nothing more then pawns.

The saddest part about it is this:

Because the deceptive mind control behind it is so effective, they are completely unaware of the fact that they ARE being used.

Not only is the entire Palestinian VS Israel thing a total complete fabrication, the Muslim 'Brotherhood' is ALSO an Illuminati production.

They created it and they fund it....

"The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money. " Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

"The Muslim Brotherhood has acted as a clever technique to recruit agent-provocateurs for the Illuminati. The lowest ranks may sincerely believe they are defending Islam, and confronting "Western imperialism". However, these various terrorist groups, through representing different factions, are part of a single network serving the same Illuminati cause." www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

From where I come from……………..a debate, question and answer situation is not all about the 'LOUDEST, SHOUTIEST' voice…………… The Hanretti presenter is nothing more than a BULLY.
Egotisical and self-opinionated, he sees the way to prove a point is NOT to allow free speech and explanation BUT to shout at people…..!!?? Bizarre and actually quite juvenile ……….

The trouble with most 'Merican TV is that it is broadcast in such a way as to only offer the 'Channel-hopping, popcorn munching' audience a snippet before the next channel comes along….NO TIME for real discussion, understanding or debate.

That is the problem with that clip………. Cut the AD's, stop trying to screw everyone into buying Merde they don't need and build a better society………… people like that presenter DO NOT deserve the freedom of speech they abuse…

PDUK
edit on 31-7-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

link   
Can I ask why on earth people regard Hannity as being a journalist? He's a not. He's a yapping little pipsqueak who parrots GOP talking points.

link   

The issue isn't as simple as "Are Hamas Terrorists". This same question could be asked "Are Israel Terrorists for their actions in acquiring Palestinian lands in 1948".. Providing all the evidence of what they done in 1948 and showing that to Hannity, do you think he would openly answer Yes? Nope..

Actually it is. It's a yes or no. Then you can explain why. The issue really is that simple. The man did not want to answer because saying no is justifying their position and actions, which ethically and morally can never be done. Saying yes they are would destroy his ability to double talk every other issue. So he was left unable to answer for fear of upsetting one side.

In 1948 the Arabs should not have attacked. They did. Prior to that there were Jewish groups I might label terrorists, but they no longer exist. Their goal was to have a two-state solution, which was granted. The Arabs were not happy with it.

I have no problems saying their were Jewish terrorists groups. Why does he have a problem saying the same for Hamas?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: daaskapital

They elected Hamas. It's part of Hamas' charter. Therefore it's what the Palestinians want, it's what they voted for. That's not bias, that's a fact.

Not all Palestinians elected Hamas though. Only those in Gaza...you can't generalise the majority for the actions of those in Gaza. That said, you can't even claim they all want genocide, simply because not all of them would have voted for Hamas. Even then, Hamas acts on its own free will, and not that of the Palestinian majority in Gaza.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join