It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Goes On Wild Screaming Fit At Palestinian Guest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
*Title from the Huffington Post.

This is from the other day...but it shows just why people shouldn't bother listening to mainstream media outlets such as Fox News, especially when it comes to situations such as the Israel/Hamas conflict...

Sean Hannity invited two speakers onto his show, a pro-Israeli and a pro-Palestinian. I presume to provide the illusion of 'balance'. The 'interview' itself was not balanced, however.

Hannity's programme was somewhat humourisly titled 'Sympathy for the Terrorists', and Hannity wouldn't have any of what the Palestinian was trying to say; instead, Hannity cut him off and eventually closed the programme (without allowing the Palestinian speaker talking time) simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered. Obviously, this is Fox News' Modus operandi, but it is still worth checking it out:

goo.gl...

And for good measure, here is Russell Brand's take on the segment:

www.youtube.com...

I can't get the Youtube link to embed properly. Sorry.
edit on 31-7-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Truly despicable.

The amount of support that exists in this country for the terrorist state of Israel is very sad.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure who, or why i'm being influenced.
But I literally cannot trust one single person (humanoid) I trust animals so much more than humans.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-7-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jul 31 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Truly despicable.

The amount of support that exists in this country for the terrorist state of Israel is very sad.

What this story showed me is why people in general can not relate to the Muslim mind. They do not stand against radicals that really do end up driving the narrative in the middle east and around the globe.

He asked his guest if Hamas was a terrorist organization and the guest would not answer. This is why I am leaning towards supporting Israel again. Muslims have to stand against the radicals that use and abuse them. They are nothing more then pawns.

They need to treat women,children,gays,non believers with respect before I will listen to anything they have to say. This is all on them to some degree because when the moderate Muslims finally do speak out and distance themselves from these nut jobs it will all end.
edit on 31-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
After waiting through the 30 second Coke commercial I listened to the first question. CAIR ( a group which has been decribed as everything from a nice charity to a cover for Muslim terrorists) had talked about the disproportionate response which Israel was making.

Hannity's first question was to the Palestinian representative, and asked basically "if you were to get these rockets fired at you, etc. etc. what do you think the proportionate response would be?"

The Palestinian representative began by discussing the years of occupation instead of answering the question. I've seen this happen on ATS often enough so that I could guess where the rest of the conversation was going to go, and I'm not surprised that Hannity lost his temper.

Big deal? No. Maybe an opportunity to criticize Americans or the Western press, wait, that's what this thread is. But there's nothing particularly earth shaking about it. Yep, Hannity was wrong, no question. But he does have that kind of personality and everyone knows it. That's not an excuse, he could have been more surgical in dissecting the Palestinian, but that's not his style.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Do not support any sort of "religion".

I wish I could fix the world (in my view) with just one post. But everyone is brainwashed these days, especially me.

But yeah, # religion, # money.

We don't need religion, all we need is faith.

The bible has cool stories, but no, man, # that nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapitalHannity cut him off and eventually closed the programme (without allowing the Palestinian speaker talking time) simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered.

What was the question, what was the answer. Your post is incredibly biased.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Living in Europe I have no interest in some hot-headed 'pumped-up' TV host on Some 'Merican TV channel HOWEVER when I read posts like this then It does suggest to me that most of the most radical, opinionated, fanatical and bigoted people live in the Democracey (?) of the USA.

The world is actually waiting for the USA to STOP Israel from its current genicide in Gaza...

Israel has done irrevocable damage to itself in the eyes of most....... America could actually help itself (and the world at large) BUT currently it is failing......

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK
Living in Europe I have no interest in some hot-headed 'pumped-up' TV host on Some 'Merican TV channel HOWEVER when I read posts like this then It does suggest to me that most of the most radical, opinionated, fanatical and bigoted people live in the Democracey (?) of the USA.

The world is actually waiting for the USA to STOP Israel from its current genicide in Gaza...

Israel has done irrevocable damage to itself in the eyes of most....... America could actually help itself (and the world at large) BUT currently it is failing......

PDUK

Palestinians openly admit their goal is genocide. Stay biased.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Want to hear something even more disturbing? Sean Hannity has a radio show and attracts some 13 million listeners per week.

This is why the U.S. has been Israel's lap dog for so long. Most Americans are blind to the fact that Israel is committing genocide.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hannity was exposed years ago.

Cabal mouthpiece.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

PDUK

Really? The world is waiting for the USA to do something American-like? I'm pretty sure America is worse than 'Hitler's Nazi Germany. Well, we're headed there. SWING HEIL!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I SO would like to double-star your posting!

What the *bleep* did I hear there? Was that a host of a discussion YELLING at one of his guests? What kind of rhetoric is that? "Louder is better"?

Really, I had to shake my head.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How is your post not biased, seriously, pot meets kettle.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast

PDUK

Really? The world is waiting for the USA to do something American-like? I'm pretty sure America is worse than 'Hitler's Nazi Germany. Well, we're headed there. SWING HEIL!

America 2014 has more in common with the last days of the Soviet Union than full on Nazism. There are Nazi undercurrents, to be sure, but I think you guys will go through a transformative collapse, not a full on war.

Armageddon has been cancelled.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

I know my opinion doesn't matter to you, there's no reason why it should.

I'm pretty sure America is worse than 'Hitler's Nazi Germany. Well, we're headed there.

Which, of course, is indefensible, and a perversion of any level of moral judgment. I wish you'd rethink that claim.

Someone who can make that statement seriously, has no knowledge of the world and history. I'm afraid I can't give your opinions on such matters any weight. I am glad, however, that you are not on Israel's side.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Dudes like this is why the right wingers arent going anywhere, obama could wipe himself with the declaration and these clowns would still find a way to look like idiots.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: thirdcoast
I know my opinion doesn't matter to you, there's no reason why it should.

I'm pretty sure America is worse than 'Hitler's Nazi Germany. Well, we're headed there.

Which, of course, is indefensible, and a perversion of any level of moral judgment. I wish you'd rethink that claim.

Someone who can make that statement seriously, has no knowledge of the world and history. I'm afraid I can't give your opinions on such matters any weight. I am glad, however, that you are not on Israel's side.

Your opinion does matter to me, you're on ATS.

And as of now, I do redact that statement. (perhaps one too many beers) Man, you know what, that statement came out of such shame to be apart of the USA collapse. We're not doing anything but pressing buttons on a keyboard and keeping our jobs (if you got one).

Is there any argument that can literally hold any weight? It's just one big checkers game.

"Someone who can make that statement seriously, has no knowledge of the world and history." I do have a very limited knowledge of history. I do know I do not wish to rule or conquer anyone, # war.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How is your post not biased, seriously, pot meets kettle.

How is it biased? And while we are at it answer the question I asked and was ignored by everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

As an Australian, I couldn't agree more, FOX news and many other American/zionist propaganda machines could surely only be tolerated by the deaf, dumb, and blind. The first time I watched American news about the time of 9/11, I thought oh my GOD no wonder most of the world hates America, and it's not because they are 'jealous of their freedoms(freedom, yeah right)", tis because the Zionist run American media that the world sees have their head so far up their crack hole they haven't seen daylight for years.

I honestly struggled to fathom how anyone could be so imbecilic as to believe a word that comes out of their TV in America, now after many years of me getting use to it, I see that many Americans are waking up and the ones that aren't are so attached to the material world they lost their humanity long ago

I read the title of this thread and thought lol, when doesn't Hannity fly off the handle and speak all over the top of his guests? only when they are saying exactly what he wants them to say, e.g pro Israeli dribble in this case

edit on 31-7-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join