It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To America and the Rest of The world: Remove the Blinders From Your Eyes....Benjamen Netanya

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: pennydrops

Yes... Yes I am. I despise the western imperialisn under the guise of democracy.

What our western governments have done the last 60 years is appalling and frankly Im just waiting to the breaking where the general population has haf enough and picks up their pitchforks. Then Ill happily join then...

I'll join you too.

Always good to find more who oppose our rogue governments

And by the way, in regards to what you said about me myself not providing facts. I just felt like I didn't have to since all I mentioned is googable with plenty of evidence
I was sitting on the train so I didn't have time to provide it if I wanted to post before the wifi ran out. 1st world problem for ya

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kdyam

Have a cigar .. I refer to every damn government.. leader .. military .. their all corrupt bastards that put their own interests above the interests of the people they are supposed to lead and protect..

Have neither a need nor use for any of them .. maybe one day the human race will outgrow the idiocy and barbarism .. if it doesnt wipe itself out first.. wont see it in this lifetime ..

As to patients I treat all regardless of side .. religion.. politics or whatever excuse they use to divide themselves.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What a load of tripe that Israel is USA's best friend, its done nothing but bleed money and lie. I don't remember Israel sending troops to Korea, Vietnam or even the Iraq wars. Actually what has Israel done for the USA ? nothing.

Israel is not the Best Friend of America, even Australia has done more for its Ally than that leech of a terrorist, despotically run, tyrannical and Demonic entity. I say all Western Governments should say sorry Israel but your on your own so when the Criminal trials come ( Nuremburg II ) we can say she did it without our support.

I am not a Holocaust denier but you have to ask if all the claims were true then why does it behave exactly like the Nazi's they so readily accuse of atrocities ? I ask you that.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Just wanted to commend you on posting that short history concerning this region……….. All true BTW and conviently forgotten so as to justify Israeli actions today………..

I get annoyed when the Israeli's and supporters 'go on' about a right to defend themselves …………. After being EVICTED from their indigenous land surely the Palestinians have A RIGHT to defend themselves too….??

The world, 'Merica, the UN have actually since the 60's have let the Palestinians down and let the Isreali people do what they want because of

(a) American affiliations and business links with Jewish money,
(b) People are afraid to commit (military) against the well armed and sourced Israeli nation,
(c) better to retain links and a 'western ally ?' in the Middle East because it is FAR TOO HARD to try and accommodate a different societies thinking into our currently fat, greedy, money centric and morally corrupt way of life in the west.

The current action in Gaza is nothing more than pure Genocide and an attempt at ethnic cleansing……no wonder Hamas lob rockets back…..wouldn't you if your home, resources, identity and future have all been STRIPPED away over the past 50 years by bigots in power……..

REgards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Maybe Palestinians should have accepted the 2 state solution and not attacked Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Razorhead

Following your post on the other thread about the White Paper, that outlined a Phased transition and balanced numbers BUT because of the outbreak of WW2 and with all the hassle that caused then its fair to say that didn't quite work…..

Maybe if American had got involved in protecting the world sooner and not waited for two years then Maybe alot of this would have been different…..?

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Here is the question I have for you, how many even know what this conflict is about? I bet many of you would say it is about the right for Palestine to have it's own state...but that is NOT the conflict.

The conflict is not coming from Israel, they have agreed to live side by side with the Palestinians. The conflict comes from the side of the Palestinians. The people or i should say the PA which is controlled by Hamas REFUSES to live next to a Jewish state.. So then which one is really behaving like Hitler?

Please if I am wrong explain this to me....I am willing to hear both sides....

Thanks for your time,
Pax

I thought the primary conflict from the Palestinian side is they want Israel to withdraw from the occupied territories and stop the expansion by the Israeli settlers from encroaching onto Palestinian land with the intent of driving them out of what has been declared to be their own land?

And that if Israel withdraws from the occupied territory, then Hamas will stop firing the rockets?

So basically what the Palestinians want is their own land back?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is not about race, religion or politics. Want to know why USA and UK are so far up Israel's backside? Because this is daylight robbery at it's worst. Israel desperately covets Gaza's gas as a 'cheap stop-gap' yielding revenues of $6-7 billion a year. The UK's BG and the US's Noble Energy are lined up to do the dirty work - but first Hamas must be 'uprooted' from Gaza, and Fatah bullied into cutting off its talks with Russia's Gazprom.

www.theecologist.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: paxnatus

Here is the question I have for you, how many even know what this conflict is about? I bet many of you would say it is about the right for Palestine to have it's own state...but that is NOT the conflict.

The conflict is not coming from Israel, they have agreed to live side by side with the Palestinians. The conflict comes from the side of the Palestinians. The people or i should say the PA which is controlled by Hamas REFUSES to live next to a Jewish state.. So then which one is really behaving like Hitler?

Please if I am wrong explain this to me....I am willing to hear both sides....

Thanks for your time,
Pax

I thought the primary conflict from the Palestinian side is they want Israel to withdraw from the occupied territories and stop the expansion by the Israeli settlers from encroaching onto Palestinian land with the intent of driving them out of what has been declared to be their own land?

And that if Israel withdraws from the occupied territory, then Hamas will stop firing the rockets?

So basically what the Palestinians want is their own land back?

False. Hamas has said they will continue until Israel is gone. Either by killing them all, or by Israel surrendering and living under Arab Rule.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

Razorhead

Following your post on the other thread about the White Paper, that outlined a Phased transition and balanced numbers BUT because of the outbreak of WW2 and with all the hassle that caused then its fair to say that didn't quite work…..

Maybe if American had got involved in protecting the world sooner and not waited for two years then Maybe alot of this would have been different…..?

PDUK

Or If Arabs accepted the original 2 state solution and did not start the whole conflict in their desire to have an Arab state things would be different. The whole reason the British were abandoning the 2 state solution was because of Arab aggression.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
And so we are clear I do not think Israel is blameless. I do not agree with everything they do.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

But Hamas isn't the only Palestinian organization. For some years now, Israel has had the option of working with Fatah and with the Palestine Authority that Fatah controls. Indeed, Israel has benefited greatly from the diligence of the PA's security forces on the West Bank—and would now like (as would Egypt) to see those same forces at work in Gaza. And yet it has done nothing to strengthen the PA and to move it toward its own goal: Statehood and sovereignty. Instead, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government has done pretty much everything it could to undermine the PA—by expanding West Bank settlements, seizing land and water, and failing to deal with the settler movement's zealots and thugs and their "price tag" attacks. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict would look very different today if the PA was on its way to statehood. For one thing, it would be difficult for Hamas to claim to lead the "resistance" to Israeli occupation if the occupation was approaching its end.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Yes, and the more Abbas looked for peace the less power he and his party had in Gaza. The PEOPLE of Gaza ELECTED Hamas. If they wanted peace they would have chosen it, that is the whole point.
edit on 31-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I'll just leave this here:

Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel.

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

But netanyahu undermined the PA and did all in his power and kept building, seizing land and water, and failing to deal with the settler movement's zealots and thugs. And every new settlement, every "price tag" attack on the West Bank, weakened Fatah and the PA and lends credence to Hamas's claim that violence is the only way. This is because I suspect he is moving steadily toward Greater Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I speak out against all the corrupt bastards who profit from bloodshed and misery and dont give a damn about human life.

I agree.... its nice to finally have someone with some actual experience within Gaza and Israel.

I believe this entire area is seen by many as a business opportunity at the expense of the individuals living/dying there!
edit on 2014-07-31T07:52:17-05:00201407bam3107am1731 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

Yet people here will liken Israel to Nazi Germany for protecting THEIR HOMELAND.

This is something that the Israeli supporters fail to grasp IT IS NOT THEIR HOMELAND. The only Jews that have a right to say that are the ones that were living there for centuries before the Zionist moved in from Europe and Russia.

Rockets, tunnels leading into Isreal, raids have been conducted through these tunnels and killed Isrealies.

How many Palestinians have these Israelis killed? These "settlers" use the Palestinians for target practice and Israel does nothing about it and the IDF just stands by and watches them do it.

Firing rockets and storing ammo in UN schools. (never hear the UN get critisized for this).

The UN reports the weapons when they find and removes them from their buildings but guess what? Israel bombs them anyway. That will teach the UN for talking about Israel huh?

Israrel have offered 2 state solutions but Hamas will still not let go of the Annhialate Israel rhetoric, this alone is one of the main reasons peace talks keep failing.

Another reason why the peace talks keeps failing is because Israel refuses to stop building settlements. Which keeps stealing more and more Palestinian land.

Any ameri8cans here defending Hamas, you have more power to stop this than the Isreali people....but you dont. All you have to do is stop YOUR country funding them.....BUT YOU DONT.

You don't know jack about the American political system do you? If you did then you would know that the government stopped listening to the people long ago.

STOP HATING THE JEWS AND START HATING THE REAL CULPRITS.....US Govt.

This has nothing to do with the Jews so stop trying to drag them into this the Zionist who the Jews in Israel complain about are responsible for this atrocity. The US government isn't the blame either they do help with funding but they aren't the ones telling Israel to wipe Palestine off the map the blame for the goes to the Zionist.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

This has nothing to do with the Jews so stop trying to drag them into this the Zionist who the Jews in Israel complain about are responsible for this atrocity.

You are talking about the extreme neturei karta (Jews against zionism). You think that all jews in israel oppose zionism? only an extreme small minority, more of a laughing stock than anything... maybe 1-2% of jews are neturei karta.... everyone in israel is zionist.

There is a lot more disinfo in your post..... you make it sound as if you've actually been there lol!

You are very extreme and unrealistic and your views are not accurate. i say this as someone who knows more than you ever will about this conflict and everything surrounding it! just thought that the op should know!
edit on 2014-07-31T08:26:47-05:00201407bam3107am4731 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

You are correct in all you are saying, but people hate Israel and won't be satisfied until it is wiped off the earth, its people slaughtered and the remnant scattered yet again.
There will never be peace until the generations of Palestinians raised in hate stop being created and the ones alive pass away, not in our lifetimes.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
scoop

Pope Francis delivered a powerful boost of support to the Palestinians during a Holy Land pilgrimage Sunday, repeatedly backing their statehood aspirations, praying solemnly at Israel’s controversial separation barrier and calling the stalemate in peace efforts ‘unacceptable.’
Palestinian officials hailed Francis’ decision to refer to the ‘state of Palestine.’ In its official program, the Vatican referred to President Mahmoud Abbas as the president of the ‘state of Palestine,’ and his Bethlehem office as the ‘presidential palace.’ He pointedly called Abbas a ‘man of peace.’

Pope Francis and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu traded words on Monday over the language spoken by Jesus two millennia ago.
‘Jesus was here, in this land. He spoke Hebrew,’ Netanyahu told Francis, at a public meeting in Jerusalem in which the Israeli leader cited a strong connection between Judaism and Christianity.
‘Aramaic,’ the pope interjected.
‘He spoke Aramaic, but he knew Hebrew,’ Netanyahu shot back.

Trying to claim he spoke hebrew? As if ben has any reverence toward jesus...jesus narrative in talmud

talmud

Please understand that I'm not calling Jews crap. God forbid. I'm saying that God in 1st Kings 14:10 warned He would take away the house of the wicked, specifically, those who worship false gods. 91.4% of Israel today worships either Judaism or Islam. 2.1% profess to be Christian or Arab Christians. Just as God warned in 1st Kings 9:6-8, He would cut off Israel and cast away the temple of God. And so it has been for thousands of years. People today wag their head in disbelief, marveling over what happened to Israel, a once truly great people and nation. God's judgment is upon Israel for their rejecting of the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

edit on (7/31/1414 by loveguy because: add vid

edit on (7/31/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join