It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Fox Station Reports Ghost Encounter In Report - VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My apologies if this has already been posted.
Ran a search but didn't find anything.
Haven't posted on ATS for some time, glad to be back.
Alxandro-

A home in southeast Pennsylvania has become the center of the paranormal universe after a local Fox station reported on several experiences with the unexplained.

WPMT Fox 43 reporter Katie Kyros and her photojournalist Nick Petrillo were at the home in Hanover, Pennsylvania to talk about a house that will be featured on a national TV show this weekend.

The homeowners said the house is "severely haunted" by more than five ghosts.

“I have some here that are protecting me, some women here that are protecting me, but the majority are bad, dark forces, inhuman,” DeAnna Simpson told WPMT Fox 43.

While they were in the home, Petrillo said he felt his hand burning and saw a scratch on his wrist. Simpson's reaction to the incident was recorded and she then put Holy water on him.

Her reason for the attack?

“Because you’re telling the story,”

SOURCE: Pennsylvania Homes Haunts Get Reporter Photojournalist on Camera

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yep...It's been done already.

ETA: Oh, and welcome back

edit on 31-7-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately Mink is correct...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about that OP. Sometimes the search function here is not always at it's best.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
We had a ghost in the house I grew up in.

We called him Ivan and for the most part he was pretty benign.

One night he tossed our rec room TV across the room and our dog wouldn't get within 10 feet of the basement steps doorway.

Aside from the TV most of the time it was little stuff like tilting pictures or knocking them off the walls.

But there was one time early on that he was helpful.

About 6 months after we moved in and started renovating the house (it was built in 1885 and always reminded me of the house from The Money Pit) I was in the library doing my homework and my mom was oiling the wood ceiling in the next room and I heard her say "don't worry I won't" then "thanks". I poked my head around the corner and she was the only person in the room, 12 feet up a ladder.

She said the ladder started to wobble (it was a huge old wood one that was in the house when we bought it) and someone said "careful, don't fall" and steadied the ladder. When she realized it wasn't me because I was 30 feet away the whole time she got a tad white and came down the ladder quickly.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have a few of those strange events in my closet too. They're too WTF to ignore. I wasn't sold on the video though perhaps you had to be there?
edit on 31-7-2014 by minkmouse because: same reason I always edit....It was wrong!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
That reporter, Katie Kyros is hot. I'd pinch her too if I was a ghost. LOL!

top topics

join