It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Bagdad Bob thread for this week?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey, just wondering.....

Where are all the jihadspun threads about hundred of US casualties being destroyed by insurgent death stars, etc.?

I miss them!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think that because accoring to all those posts, EVERY U.S. troop in theatre has been wiped out, there is not action at this time

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I think that because accoring to all those posts, EVERY U.S. troop in theatre has been wiped out, there is not action at this time

That must be it!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wait!

Here's one!

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

The Mujahadeen now control 70% of Fallujah!

Yet, in the same article, they state how the US troops let people bury their dead. If they only control 30% of the city, how did they "let" anyone do anything?
These guys are great....

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The best Jihad spun article was when they claimed the insurgents shot down 16 of our fighter jets over Fallujah.

My second favorite is when they reported that the marines were begging to surrender.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think now that they have wiped out our entire armed forces that we can expect a full invasion at any moment. Did they destroy every ship in the Navy or did the capture enough to launch their assault?

Either way we are doomed by christmas at the latest

Right Moku?

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You must have missed todays.

Mujahideen tightened their grip in Fallujah
On Wednesday Mujahideen tightened their grip by taking contol of the road to al-Habbaniyah that extends west from the al-Fallujah bridge at the western end of the city and US forces are now subjected to bombardment,

a fact that has compelled the Americans retreating from the city to take small branch routes and paths through farm fields in their effort to get the US military vehicles out of the city and back to their al-Habbaniyah base.

Resistance fighters destroyed four Abrams tanks, three Bradley armored vehicles, and three Humvees on Wednesday as US forces tried to evacuate them to the base.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Dont forget the insurgent chemical weapon attack that was in response to US chemical weapons attack in Falluja.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
You must have missed todays.

Mujahideen tightened their grip in FallujahResistance fighters destroyed four Abrams tanks, three Bradley armored vehicles, and three Humvees on Wednesday as US forces tried to evacuate them to the base.

I will state for the record that this is absolutely true!
The vehicles were all 1/32 scale models which were destroyed as the mujahadeens played 'Victorious Religious Zealot' at the local park sandbox. The poor little kid that had to play the "Infidel" lost all of his cracker-box troops to the lighter-fluid and matches of the Mujahadeen and went home crying with a pile of melted plastic.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This Just in ......

Source of devistation US losses have been found.

It has been uncovered that the insurjents have stolen a US military secret.

This may be what is responsible for the loss of the 16 US fighters, 1 Chinook Plane, and Entire US battalion.

Details coming soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
God, don't you guys get anything right!? They have already captured our SSBN subs and are preparing for a full launch on the infedels! Washington, NYC, Area 51 and LA have already been captured too, along with several moon bases and their Allah weapons are being armed as we speak!

[edit on 3-12-2004 by American Mad Man]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This just in!

Resistance fighters in Fallujah have just developed a moon sized weapon platform called the "Deathstar."

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"Dear faithful, we have recaptured our bastions of Mosul,,Fallujah and Najaf in two weeks of counter attacks by our brethren.They are advancing on Baghdad as we speak.We have captured two infidel armoured brigades and the rats are cowering in the sanctuary of a nearby mosque.One of the accursed british Black Watch commanders has begged me to be merciful and they will surrender tommorrow at dawn.Our martyr's brigade will enter Baghdad in the morning and they will destroy the occupation crusaders with their blood and their lives.No bullets shall stop our work for Allah is the greatest and we are His champions.Allahu akbar! "

Spokesman for the
Commander, Supreme Special Forces of the Most High Caliphate of Iraq.

On hindsight, such aggro spin is easily written and the process makes the writer feel elated and grand.I think the misguided ones get high doing their spin and blowing themselves up.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by LazerLordz]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This just in!

Bush Surrenders!

Only request is don't make me give up my Bacon!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
OK Can I move this thread Now?????

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Please let it stay!!!

We are just letting the world know of the great Jihadist victories

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Another Imperialistic American plot to hide the fact that our entire Army has been wiped out and we are at the mercy of the Insurgents and the elite Camel Calvary.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The website has a very slick touch and feel, but the "news" is as one-sided as an agenda pushing republican blog and the content of the news makes out of this world ridiculous claims that friends and foes can agree upon has only entertainment value. Whats next: insurgants on flying carpets take on Apache helicopters?

[edit on 4-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

[edit on 4-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

new topics

top topics

join