It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will congress Pass John Boehner's Immigration Bill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am not sure if any of you seen it but six hours ago for a brief minute a headline story on Fox News read ""Immigration Bills gets Sweeping Approval" I click on the story but it gave error 404. So I went back to the home page to re-click and what do you know it was not there anymore.

Will tomorrow evening Fox News as well a AP news report of Sweeping immigration bill passes congress?

They are to vote tomorrow on John Boehner's immigration proposal tomorrow and if it passes I would be very suspicious that it was already passed the the News Networks already know ahead of time to prepare for the story.

We will just have to wait and see. Less than 24 to go.

edit on 30-7-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
WOW - It looks like they already know what's going to happen and they Jumped the Gun.
Just like the BBC and Building 7.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
"U.S. Senate Border Bill Moves Forward -- Funding for Israel Tacked onto Legislation."

The Senate measure includes provisions not related to the border or immigration. It specifies funding for local, state and federal agencies to deal with wildfires in eight western states and $225 million for Israel’s “Iron Dome” missile defense system. The system, used against rockets launched from Gaza, is paid for primarily with American money.

Asked about the funding for Israel, Illinois Democrat and Majority Whip Dick Durbin said Israel asked for the addition.

“Israel requested it, the White House asked us to include it,” Durbin told Politico. “It reflects the fact that all the rocket activity coming out of Gaza has exhausted their current supply or at least it is threatening their supply for defense.”

edit on 30-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I click on the story but it gave error 404. So I went back to the home page to re-click and what do you know it was not there anymore.

LOL ... so you caught them with the script in their hands. That's about as funny as Nancy Pelosi's goofiness promoting ObamaCare.

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, -Shakespeare

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
"U.S. Senate Border Bill Moves Forward -- Funding for Israel Tacked onto Legislation."

The Senate measure includes provisions not related to the border or immigration. It specifies funding for local, state and federal agencies to deal with wildfires in eight western states and $225 million for Israel’s “Iron Dome” missile defense system. The system, used against rockets launched from Gaza, is paid for primarily with American money.

Asked about the funding for Israel, Illinois Democrat and Majority Whip Dick Durbin said Israel asked for the addition.

“Israel requested it, the White House asked us to include it,” Durbin told Politico. “It reflects the fact that all the rocket activity coming out of Gaza has exhausted their current supply or at least it is threatening their supply for defense.”

Unless they changed the title that was not it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

So frustrating, way to go government...load them up with some more phantom dollars...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I was talking to a friend of mine, who is in online media, and he said that it is policy for media corporations to prepare two versions of a story in advance. and he said it was possible as they were preparing the stories that they accidentally posted one, it happens once and a while because the stories have links from the author to the Home page of the Media's Web page. so if his fingers got tied i a not or his dyslexia kicked in he possible hit a hot key which sent the story to the front page. so when they recognized it was online they simply removed it.

Good reason I guess. does anyone know if that could be a valid reason why I saw the story for a matter of seconds really?

edit on 31-7-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
CNN reporting: House Republican leaders cancel vote on their border funding bill after failing to muster enough GOP support to pass it.

Washington (CNN) -- On the last day before summer recess, dysfunction reigned in Congress.

House Republicans canceled a vote on their $659 million emergency response to the border influx from Central America overwhelming immigration resources, unable to agree among themselves about what to do.

Meanwhile, the fate of a separate $2.7 billion Senate measure remained uncertain, with increased doubts that the Democratic majority will push for a final vote after the failure of the House to act.

CNN
edit on 31-7-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
But they past it on Friday. so either way they planed a story for each scenario or they knew it would pass.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
turns out the false story I saw on Wednesday afternoon was an AP story somehow loaded up Early but wasn't published until Friday when it was finally passed.

So the puppeteers slipped and Now at least I know the House and Senate are rigged at the moment

I pray Cruz and the other neo senators and congressmen can change the system from within by passing the voice of the people and not the voices of the Elite

edit on 2-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
We need more immigrants to keep wages down for the poor under paid workers we have here already.

How many sheep can you stuff into a field before they start to fall out or do you think they should eat the farmer and his wife first ?

top topics

join