It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gaza distraction.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There's a lot going on in the world today. The balance (or delegation) of power is being shifted. The European Union is broke, America is losing freedom, credit rating, and sovreignty, BRICS is trying to usurp the spotlight in the global economy, and ISIS is literally destoying the Middle East to rebuild it into a massive Califate. Its enough to make your head spin. What the hell is going on? I have my own ideas.

All this is going on, and yet the media is focusing on two issues: 1) The Gaza invasion, and 2) The stupid finger pointing game over the plane crash. For those who dont have a dog in the Israeli vs Palestine fight, there is the Russia vs Ukraine fight.

Why are these things so damn important? If the Obama administration was so "anti- Israel" then why does he continue to send our tax dollars over there? We rebuke Israel, yet hand over our lunch money.

I think the whole thing is a sham! The Zionists are behind ALL of it. The way I see it, Hamas is conrolled by Mossad. Lets remember that the son of Hamas' founder works for the Zionists. When Israel wants to harass the Palestinians, they "bring out the gimp" (Hamas). Just look at the shadiness behind the current Gaza campaign...its a war that started over the UNRESOLVED murder of three Israeli teens. The key word here is "unresolved".

I think Israel wants eyes off of the US/Zionist funded ISIS. Why? Because they want ISIS to consolidate the Kingdom of the South for the NWO-Empire. If the media continues to focus on ISIS, the US and allies will be pressured to get involved. That would be contradictory to their Globalist Agenda. So what happens? Israel cooks up a false flag kidnapping to start a fight (that always catches the medias eye). And simultaneously, a plane is shot down and pinned on Russia before an investigation is even completed.

The Zionist NWO has every to win in this scenario: Israel grabs more land, the UN is delegated more authority, ISIS does the globalists' dirty work for them, and antagonism against Russian pushes WWIII.

Before you go calling me an antisemite, you should know that I am a Christian Dispensationalist of Sephardic Hebrew descent. I do not hate my own people, or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't profess to know the precise agenda....but my thinking does parallel yours to a great degree.....
Nothing is really what it seems....and when you control more than forty percent of the worlds economy....well...you can make all kinds of scenarios plausible.....
The REAL WAR is the war for your MIND......

edit on 30-7-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Now you can add the House Vote to Sue Obama to the Distraction.

edit on 30-7-2014 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
good theory!! I'm sure this is somewhat true, especially when it comes to manipulation...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"U.S. Senate Border Bill Moves Forward -- Funding for Israel Tacked onto Legislation."

The Senate measure includes provisions not related to the border or immigration. It specifies funding for local, state and federal agencies to deal with wildfires in eight western states and $225 million for Israel’s “Iron Dome” missile defense system. The system, used against rockets launched from Gaza, is paid for primarily with American money.

Asked about the funding for Israel, Illinois Democrat and Majority Whip Dick Durbin said Israel asked for the addition.

“Israel requested it, the White House asked us to include it,” Durbin told Politico. “It reflects the fact that all the rocket activity coming out of Gaza has exhausted their current supply or at least it is threatening their supply for defense.”

edit on 30-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

This is exactly what Im talking about. America is Israel's money generator. The back and forth political bickering is just for show. The truth is that the American Presidency has been bought out by Zionism.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think that by the time this Gaza thing is "resolved", Israel will come out with more land, the UN will have become more involved in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict (maybe in Palestine too), and ISIS will be on its way to becoming a global threat. I certainly hope against a future ISIS becoming a part of BRICS.

ISIS is my primary concern. If we ignore them, the problem will only get worse. Im also unhappy with the idea of the UN gaining authority. An authoritative World Court is the last thing we need. Its bad enough that America takes it upon itself to be the world police force. The nations of the world need to go back to a mindset of national sovreignty, not interdependantism.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Great theory, where does the U.S. border crisis fit into?

Also, the Zionist will see what part of the world will be their next problem child and they will be able to see how far their enemies have spread by observing the protest around the world.

I also believe this is orchestrated to help install a War President for the U.S. in 2016. With the world in Chaos the masses will pretty much be begging for one. My Money is on Jeb Bush.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

ISIS is my primary concern. If we ignore them, the problem will only get worse. Im also unhappy with the idea of the UN gaining authority. An authoritative World Court is the last thing we need. Its bad enough that America takes it upon itself to be the world police force. The nations of the world need to go back to a mindset of national sovreignty, not interdependantism.

I would say you bring a fair amount of truth to the otherwise elusive reality. That said, going back into any previous mindset is itself a folly. One must embrace change to evolve, of course it's not to say we should just do as we're told.

As for the various events happening on the world stage, I think one distracts sufficiently for another and vise versa. They (MSM) just parrot what ever crisis is needed to distract from other on going crisis. We however only see the side of their plans they wish us too and all is with purpose. Social engineering takes time and the stage they appear to be at required multiple moves simultaneously and if too much focus was given to anyone of them there is the potential to show their hand. Everything is sleight of hand in this 3 card Monty.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
Great theory, where does the U.S. border crisis fit into?

A dirty bomb slipping in?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

I believe the boarder crisis is a door for the fall of USA from super power status by the end of 2016. I have a theory about 2016, but that is in one of my other threads, and relates to prophecy.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Going from memory here but didn't Richard C. Clark present a list of countries that are on the agenda for "transformation" to fit a global agenda for control and governance? So far, all of those countries have been in the international-spotlight for at least the past decade.
In order for these remaining countries (that haven't been "transformed") to undergo this change, some sort of event will need to take place (read, Threat). The arrival of ISIS would fit perfectly for this event. Use them as the new boogeyman to build support for American interaction.
"What's this have to do with Hamas/Israel" you ask?
There is currently a lot of dissent and difference of opinion about what's going on over there in that part of the world. Many people support one side or the other to the level that makes nation-led support unfeasible.
But...throw in some ties to ISIS and you basically open the door for insertion. Support will sway to one side mostly and the opportunity to enter into these conflicts will present itself.

My prediction - Hamas ties with ISIS will be "reported" and new steps will be taken to not support Israel directly but more to "bring stability to the region".

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That said, going back into any previous mindset is itself a folly. One must embrace change to evolve, of course it's not to say we should just do as we're told.

I would agree with you here, only I do not believe that the modern globalist movement is a natural course of evolution, but a conspiracy of manipulation to force interdependancy. If man is to become globalized, it should arrive their by natural means, and slow cultural homogenization by the natural rise and fall of nations; but forcing a premature globalist agenda will only result in violence, chaos, and tyranny.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

That makes a lot of sense. Take eyes off ISIS with (Hamas) long enough for the Islamic State to grow its roots; then, when the Gaza initiative has grown stale, find a connection between Hamas and ISIS (as you predict), and make the seamless shift in focus from Hamas to ISIS. Its a bait-and-switch trap....perfect seeding for Albert Pike's WWIII.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

i wonder if the new Caliphate's Health Division,, has heard??

"Apr 19, 2014 - Cases of Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome - MERS -have shot up markedly in the past month, with outbreaks in

wonder how thats going,,been about 3 months,,
should be ok if there is now bodily exchange of fluids going on,,within the ranks.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This post does resonate with some thoughts I have also, relevant to it all. This ISIS faction...they seemed to "spring up" so fast. Never heard much about them, then, all of a sudden, all this ISIS stuff. All these "games" going on, on a grand scale world-wide. Where will it all end. Even the best laid out plans of mice and men can go wrong...then what, mutually assured destruction. Seems there are plans and plots afoot all over the place but I have a feeling they will ALL fail. There may be a great equalizer that will either take out the game or level the playing field forever. We'll see...or not.

top topics

join