It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Report reveals ‘disturbing trend’ of brazen attacks against border security by gangs,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I believe they are there but basically being spotters from what i understand not doing much more then telling boarder patrol where they are . Also a lot more militia seems to going out there and calls for more 2 show up. If i was close i would have been there already and at the bundy ranch but i can not afford to go out there right now.But if all hell breaks loose i will try my hardest to be there..

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

Thank you for the answer, as I have been curious since I heard they were being called up. Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why such a common sense resource is not being fully used to help the problem there.

Well, maybe that's just it? Common sense?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Anyone attempting to illegally cross the border should be considered a foreign invader and shot on sight. Attacks from across the border should be dealt with accordingly and the Mexican Government should be held accountable for them. Illegals caught should be immediately deported, with the cost of deportation charged to their country of origin.
Any money made while illegally in the country should be confiscated.
Remember that Mexico is being used as the staging point for immigrants from all over the world to cross into the US, since Mexico doesn't care to guard their northern border correctly.
Invaders from other countries who travel to Mexico to cross the border there can go to Abu Gharib to explain why.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

Sadly we have laws that are supposed to be use to stop this nonsense of violence against border patrol agents and law enforcement personnel, but when you have a government that is asking the border patrols to no use any confrontation or violence in order to keep the influx of illegals just the way they are, abuses are going to happen and the illegal criminals will get bolder.

Is nothing the border patrol can do, they are told to used any means necessary within US laws on immigration, this means no even defending themselves from violence.

The border towns are nothing but extensions of Mexico border towns full of corruption, violence, gangs and murderers.

Who's fault is this? is the faults of the morons in Washington, they do not have to face any violence in border states while sitting very comfortable enriching their dirty pockets from interest groups that profits from illegals in America.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Anyone attempting to illegally cross the border should be considered a foreign invader and shot on sight. Attacks from across the border should be dealt with accordingly...
Any money made while illegally in the country should be confiscated.

That sounds harsh though is perhaps at least partly fair and just, but you know that is just not the reality of this situation nor is what the American power brokers want to have happen. To the contrary, it would appear the US has their welcome mat out all along that southern border despite the loud vocal opposition of a great many of the American people, perhaps even of the majority.

A few decades back Reagan gave blanket amnesty to millions of illegal aliens residing in the US, and in the final years of Bush's administration a similar proposal was regarded as the cornerstone of his domestic agenda though it failed to make it through Congress. Aren't those Republicans versed well enough on right-wing rhetoric to know those aliens all travel in droves to the US to become Democratic voters, despite Obama's reputation among them as the "Deportation President?"

There are many more effective and less radical solutions to the immigrations problem the American people identify, however there are other decision-makers further up the governmental food chain that have a different idea and apparently wish to welcome them in the back-door service entrance to the country. I am sure they appreciate the virulent passion being worked up over this issue and can use that to their advantage as well. Other avenues will need to be explored in order to resolve this problem.

People are going to need to find out and then understand why the policies of their country appear to be working counter to their own interests before anything substantial can be done about it. But, yes, in the meantime your acrimony seems to be fulfilling at least part of the larger agenda. Might as well rejoice in knowing something on the grander scale is getting accomplished.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ErongaricuaroWhat a brilliant well thought out post. I'm somewhat humbled. My thoughts were harsh indeed and perhaps a bit reactionary. When I have the occasion to talk to a Mexican as wise and thoughtful as yourself it gives me pause to reconsider my opinions, well done sir, carry on.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erongaricuaro
.......there are other decision-makers further up the governmental food chain that have a different idea.......
People are going to need to find out and then understand why the policies of their country appear to be working counter to their own interests before anything substantial can be done about it.

Being that you're in Mexico and you're educated, your point of view is unbiased and, therefore, spot-on. If I may, let me finish your thought process from the angle of someone who lives in America.

There is a difference between leaders and politicians. Our country is full of politicians who pretend to be leaders. I say pretend because, as you pointed out, what they do is in direct contrast to what we the people need. What they do is politically motivated. They serve their own purpose and the purpose of their financial backers. By no stretch of the imagination can we expect them to do what is best for US.

We have leaders who are not politicians. People who lead schools, churches, civic organizations, small businesses, businesses that deal with other countries, organizations that help the disadvantaged in our country and the list goes on. Then we have leaders who are people who directly associate with the people they deal with. It is a direct line of action. What we need is to move people like that up higher in the food chain so we can fix America on a larger scale that will make the actions of local leaders effective. As it stands now, local actions are only as effective as the national policies that rule over them. Move them up by convincing them that they can do good things on a scale that is larger than their immediate area, and that those actions will have more of an impact on their immediate areas.

People need to understand that nowhere in the constitution does it say that our leaders have to be affiliated with any political party. That's the way it is now and it would take the vast majority of Americans to come to the understanding that WE can have any type of leader we want. As it stands, the DNC and RNC are basically in charge of that. We vote for whomever they deem worthy enough to run. And they base that on how well candidates make their political party look. Again, EVERYthing involved in politics has nothing to do with the reality of any situation that politicians are supposed to be in charge of.

If people actually want to instigate change instead of sitting around bellyaching about what's wrong with the country, THEN we would see change. In the meantime, close the border. We're not babysitters.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's either all or none. Build a Korean DMZ style barrier between the U.S. and it's southern neighbors and be done with it or keep complaining about illegals for decades to come.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was going to look at the webpage until I saw it was loading up Fox News. Simply not credible. MSNBC and all of these MSM news stations are nothing but propaganda machines. They lie, and we buy...no more for me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join