It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test everyone can do

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If you have a printer of course...

Go to this webpage. and follow the instructions... (the page cant handle that much hits though).

www.geocities.com...

This is the image:

Also print the following image.

Place your left hand about one or two inches above the images and see if you feel anything.

The second image is made by a guy who calls himself moonshadow.

Post your results when you're done...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ohh this is really interesting. I don't have ink in my printer 'cause I never use it.
I read the other stuff on the site and I think I should sleep under a pyramid from now on.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I printed the first one from the printing page of the link you gave. Full size laser print. Very interesting! The surface of the palm of my hand cools a bit, almost like it creates a gentle breeze. So just to be sure, I took it to my kitchen counter top and tried it. Same effect. Leave your hand over it for a minute to best feel it. Also, I could not feel it with my right hand. Hmm.

Aight, this reminds me of a certain little test I did back in my metaphysical days. No paper needed. Take your left hand, put it on your stomach. Now just swivel your hand out so it is pointing directly outward, perpendicular to you. Now take you right hand, extend all your fingers, put all your fingers together, as in like you are about to do a karate chop. Now point your right hand directly at the palm of your left hand, about 1/2" away without touching it, and perpendicular to your left hand (parallel to your stomach). Keep it there a few seconds, and you will start to feel a gentle coolness on your left palm. This has to do with what is termed the "lifeforce" in some circles. It only works with right hand pointing at left hand, and not the opposite.

All of this just goes to point out that there are hidden forces not commonly known to people. What other forces could be lurking out there?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
heh speaking of pyramids ive got an egytian pyramid model made of stone i picked up from some curiosity shop in sedona maybe i should hang that above my bed lol its quite heavy though.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Didn`t feel a thing except that now l need a new ink cartridge and that peeved me off big time.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
weirdo, you can always try the economy test I mentioned above

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Too complicated.Easier to bend over and light my farts
Nice warm feeling on a cold night

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That's okay.. I was expecting some people not to feel anything anyway. I hope more members will try this out.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Magical Mind Analyzer

A Radical and Powerful New Way to Monitor Your Psychic State of Mind

www.beyondtheordinary.net...

AndyZon1 - My personal score (my first attempt) on the "Magical Mind Analyzer" is as follows:

TOTAL FOR 160 SETS IS 2084 106.37
6.37% ABOVE RND= 681.7 to 1 or 99.85 CONF
VARIANCE=14.59 SIG1=2.3 VAR4=62.00 SIG4=1.5
That's a strong result.
AVG.RATING=13.03 VAR=14.5875 VAR4=62

My PSI SIGNATURE=2.

(If anyone wants proof of my score, ask and I will email the actual file to you!)

Can anyone out there beat me? Please post your HIGHER results here!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have just printed the image out and im going to give this a try.

What changes can the person expect in the water itself is it more smooth, or is it an actual taste change.
I have often wondered why some bottled waters seem to have a more silky taste to them, Evian for example tastes this way to me. Is this a form of orgone energy?

By the way who discovered this.
Parker

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I don't know exactly what that was, but the test you mentioned above was the first one of these things that actually worked for me.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You can try this and it is easy make a small pyramid out of straws, place a dull razor blade inside the pyramid...tell me what happens after a day ...the razor should be sharp...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJc
I don't know exactly what that was, but the test you mentioned above was the first one of these things that actually worked for me.

Interesting.

Heh, well I could elaborate, but anyone here left that doesn't already have me on ignore or think I'm off my rocker, would probably really think so...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
What changes can the person expect in the water itself is it more smooth, or is it an actual taste change.

I think a little bit of both...

Is this a form of orgone energy?

IMO it is orgone energy...

By the way who discovered this.
Parker

My guess is that it's probably known since the ancient Egyptian times. So I don't know who discovered it.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Anyway... here is where I got the pictures from.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I really couldn't feel anything.
It did take a lot of ink out of the cartridge, though...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the left is the inflow while the right is the outflow. cold attracts positive hot attracts negative. non is wrong or "evil" just opposite.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi,

I tried on both pictures and it feels a bit cooler, but I can't be sure now. I'll have to repeat the test again, perhaps tommorow.

btw what's the story behind the pictures and what's with the orgone energy, I've heared something a while ago, but never understood what's the big deal about it

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJc

Interesting.

Heh, well I could elaborate, but anyone here left that doesn't already have me on ignore or think I'm off my rocker, would probably really think so...

I've tried it a couple of times, I keep an open mind to this type of thing - so at the moment, there's a few possibilities . One, something to do with the nervous system, two a draft from somewhere, three the fact that I'm imagining it or something else is occuring.

Ok - the second one, I've tried to control as much as possible - which leaves either 1,3 or 4. I'm interested as to hearing a little more, I seem to be a bit 'dead' with regards to these type of tests (none of them normally work for me), so I'm a little keen here !

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well I have an orgone generator. Two in fact. The newer one is stronger than the older one. I can feel the orgone coming out of it when I put my hand over it. I also put it over one of those patterns. Then it intensifies. The first few days that I had it my throat felt stiff and thick, my body vibrated (it was more intense yesterday) and I suddenly started to get sick. I'm still playing with it to see how it works.

I've also heard that if you print a smaller version of the pattern numerous times on the same paper, the feeling intensifies (tried this myself too, it still feels the same amount to me though). But the people who say that, practise regular meditation and martial arts such as Qi Gong, so I don't know how it goes with the average person. Furthermore what I've also tried is to print it numerous times I verified for myself that it was more intense with numerous papers with the patterns on them. Especially putting them under my pillow. My dreams are more vivid and intense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join