page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: neo96

Pull the other chain neo.

The right has the market cornered as far as intolerance goes, hell, I think their political strategy is to alienate everyone out if the party.

LGBT
Hispanics
African Americans
Catholics
Muslims
the poor
the middle class

Anyone else I missed?

And again, if all her emails are lost, where did this one come from?

Political hate speech..........

please climb back under the bridge you were frequenting, we dont need any more trolls on the thread

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Seriously, where did this email come from if all hers were lost?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Who said *All* the emails were lost ?

I thought many have been "turned in".

I just want to know who she was "talking" to here.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The right has the market cornered as far as intolerance goes, hell, I think their political strategy is to alienate everyone out if the party.

LGBT
Hispanics
African Americans
Catholics
Muslims
the poor
the middle class

Anyone else I missed?

And the point is ?

Who sells themselves are the party of 'tolerance' ?

Basically the right 'hates' those people because they don't buy their votes.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Representing the interests of constituents is buying votes now? Silly me, thought that was what representatives and senators were supposed to do.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
She was in a position of leadership. She wasn't mature enough for the job, because if she was she would of checked her bias in at the door. I wonder how many other lives get ruin by the IRSs bias. As soon as I read one of her emails like these I would of fired her. Prejudice such as this should not be tolerated in any work place, especially when is comes to the government.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Conservative: a liberal that got mugged
Liberal: A conservative that got indicted

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x
a reply to: LeatherNLace

I suppose the politically correct terms would have been sphincteresque and mentally ill?

Pathetic troll attempt.

The issue is that her personally held beliefs inclined her to partake in activities that were illegal

That has yet to be proven in a court of law. Also, it seems that folks conveniently leave out the fact that left leaning organizations were also allegedly targeted. So it seems that if targeting was done, then it had nothing to do with personal beliefs.

Good thing ATS isn't a court of law. I'm calling it like I see it, the old bag is a corrupt liar. And the whole left "leaning organizations were targeted" is obviously BS. Even a dimwit could figure that out.

As far as unprofessional, it depends. It depends on who she was emailing when she used those terms. If it was someone in the office who shared similar opinion, then it was not unprofessional. I send funny cartoons to some of my coworkers, cartoons some might find offensive; but I don't cc the entire office, as that would be unprofessional.

What do cartoons have to do with it? The point is, she had a motive.

Sorry to have to correct you...but...isn't that motive, means and opportunity?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The TEA party is crazy, honesty isn't biased, these TEA party people are nuts, hell scrutinizing them for their attempted tax fraud should have been compulsory. After all it is the IRS's job.

They all should have been audited and jailed.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: beezzer

As I have maintained for years, US governance is filled with a bunch of self-serving, short-sighted yahoos.

RT adds.................... Self-centered, narcissistic, egotistical, and completely out of touch with the people they represent.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

LGBT
Hispanics
African Americans
Catholics
Muslims
the poor
the middle class

Anyone else I missed?

You fall for the oldest trick in the book.

Pick a side because they are different right?

Democrats and Republicans alike represent a small minority. Banks, Large corporations and an elite cartel.

Do you have any idea how much it cost to run for Democratic office?

And that all of them are multi-millionaires?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I know I know, everyone thinks the exact same way everywhere all the time no matter what!

It doesn't work like that, but a lot of you seem to think that absolutely everyone in this country secretly is a conservative but some don't want to admit it.

Little news flash for you, maybe in the halls of Washington DC, that little two sides of the same coin BS works, but for the rest of us, maybe the political ideology of a particular party doesn't agree with our political compass. Some of us are more liberal than others, some are EXTREMELY liberal, and vice versa, you can't pidgin hole everyone into the same demographic.

Yea, we realize that up in the upper echelon of government it's two doors leading to the same trough, for the rest of us, we don't share the same ideology at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Exactly! I can't help but laugh when people claim the left & right are the same. No they are not.

Some of us believe in a woman's right to choose; while others are pro-life. Some of us believe in marriage equality, while others believe in "traditional marriage". Some of us believe in universal healthcare and social safety nets while others believe in every man for himself. Etc....etc...etc...

There are different sides and they are clearly defined. How anyone could believe any different just baffles me. It seems more like a cop-out excuse than anything else.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Some of these replies have me wondering how leftists get by in the workplace. On-the-job professionalism must no longer be an expectation held by most employers. That would help to explain why the typical office worker is allowed to spend 50%+ of the day on facebook/twitter.

Those of you still in denial over IRS power being abused for political gain, consider that of all 501c(4) groups investigated by the IRS, 83% were conservative. Of all 501c(4) groups scrutinized with a full audit, 100% were conservative.

Here's one source -- find yourself another if you doubt this one:
townhall.com...

An earnest question to defenders of the IRS: Can you not see how dangerous this sort of thing is?? I am guessing you would not be so quick to dismiss the issue if it were the other way around, and YOUR views were being suppressed by the GOP.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join