It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can people steal water like they can power?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: justanothermember

I do too. It sounds bad. She drives everyone bonkers. We all have to hide our things. She hates me because all I ever did was tell her to stop disrespecting other people property. It's no ok to peel wallpaper of the wall in a house we're renting, it's not ok to shake sand off your beach towel into other people's eyes and food. I don't get what's wrong with her. She's oblivious to how rude she is.

Anyways I'm off topic. It just reminded me of my garden hose

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: knoledgeispower

If you pay for your water call the hydro company ASAP and get someone out there.

Somewhere in that building have to be individual hot water tanks with individual meters. At least that's how it is here in the states. Get them to do a read on your meter this month & next month so you have a baseline.

I had to do this with my gas line since the company was billing me on past usage, once I had the new furnace put in and checked the bill turns out they owed me a credit for over charging me in their estimated billing.
Yay!!!

No we don't pay for water at least.

The hot water tank is in our place, I've just never seen water meters for this place so they must be behind the door beside the laundry room.

Water can be stolen if the person is crafty enough. Anything can be stolen. As to why they would I have no idea. If you do not pay for water, why is it a big deal. If you need peace of mind call the landlord or find someone who knows pipes like a plumber. If you can not afford a plumber see if someone on a site like craigslist can help you for cheap or a trade or something. Or ask your friends if they know someone who will help you for free.

It was more out of curiosity if it was even possible.

I'm at a loss for what else the sound could be so I was thinking maybe some sort of system that can suck up some of the water someone is using.

<< 1   >>

join