It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENLIL

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Amagnon

Satans Staff is broken.
The Covenant has been accepted.

Mat 13:37-43
He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

edit on 13-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Mat 13:37-43
He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Do you understand what this is saying in it's full context?

It says a multiple of actions taking place all within the paradigm of the same analogy. Basically the sun will be sucked into a black hole. The sun is the father of the solar system. The black hole at the center of the galaxy is the end. People who cannot go to space because of the sacrifices they had to make with the physical container they will drive will be left to die.

They will burn because the sun will lose control of it's energy consumption. Alot of people will die because they will understand that they were never allowed for salvation ie cannot go to space with everyone else because again there sacrifices do not allow them the privilege.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Who was they?
Can we now start talking without riddles?
This is the result of what happens when you speak in riddles, people come up with dates and stuff.

They are the Gods, immortal beings - of mercurial temperament and terrifying presence.

Understanding arises within, or it does not.

No man can tell you the truth, for the truth is in your own hand to make it, or to see another way.

I do not offer an easy way - men seek the truth from each other, by trust - because their mind is not punished by hard roads. I offer you no such thing.

Your truth will find you, but not by easy roads - by deception is war waged, and in this world there is eternal war until we find our place.

I offer you no riddles, and will speak plainly - ignorance is misfortune, and knowledge cannot exist - but we must find a middle ground between. Only by seeking information, and by severe judgement can we discern.

You seek an easy answer, a rest from thought - not to trouble you - lest your work be interrupted. I tell you, let work cease, let sleep cease, let eating of food and drink cease - until this riddle of mine is solved. It is no riddle, but rather straightforward truth - this world is enslaved by Satan, by his banks, by his taxation - by regulation, by law - ease your mind, and grow food, till the earth - and leave his snares.

Those who seek the truth from another, rather than plowing their own field - will reap ashes and smoke.
edit on 13-8-2014 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

The End of the World Enlil's/YHWH's/haSatan's way, has been declared null, void, and cancelled with a giant "return to sender" tag on it. Those that are Lawless however.. You know, the who fight against "real" law. The Golden Rule...

I read an interesting article the other day.

www.sciencedaily.com... _science+%28ScienceDaily%3A+Top+Science+News%29&utm_content=FaceBook

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: metalholic

The End of the World Enlil's/YHWH's/haSatan's way, has been declared null, void, and cancelled with a giant "return to sender" tag on it. Those that are Lawless however.. You know, the who fight against "real" law. The Golden Rule...

I read an interesting article the other day.

www.sciencedaily.com... _science+%28ScienceDaily%3A+Top+Science+News%29&utm_content=FaceBook

The 'Golden Rule - is usually interpreted as 'they who have the gold make the rules' - true law is derived from Equilibrium - equal and opposing forces - that is sentient beings have the right of life, liberty and property - and infringement without consent, by force or fraud is unlawful.

I can tell you, all scientific theories dependent on Relativity are unfounded - space and time are conceptual, and the idea of curved space is that a concept can be curved or bent - can 'a fine day' be curved, to what extent, by what proportion? Relativity is a logical absurdity, and it is only the minds of those, who propose to ascribe to nature properties which she does not possess, which must be bent, to accommodate such fictions.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, I agree that my search for the truth will never be over until it is over. And the journey will never be easy yet rewarding all the way. An easy answer always seem nice, but i know it will not be filling unless i feed myself.
I have collected knowledge all my path and i have fused an answer myself, still incomplete, but i know this isn't the end. To transcend (maybe physically) would require the lack of everything you mentioned earlier with the humbleness and a heart pure of love. So it looks like i'll be hear for awhile until this body stop functioning. I believe by then i will have formed a key that can be used to "unlock" the door to the elder gods and beings before/beyond us.
Teach Love Like a Seed & Water it With Wisdom.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Gospel of Thomas tells the female is motion and the male is rest. There are 5 in the house (father against son, son against father) to help us turn to the male. God is great.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Exactly. They are unfounded because they are simply describing physical characteristics of the illusion. Space-time is a tool, not reality.

A return to balance is required. The ending of duality in its extremes. In this reality, the pendulum is about to return to a generalized neutrality. It will be tempered by said Golden Rule, but, one where the Spirit of that law is upheld, not twisted against the beneficiaries. Where people come first.

To some, it will appear to swing 180 degrees.

Remain blessed Amagnon.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
YHWH/YEHOVAH is Enki. however, sometimes it's Enlil and once in a great while, it's Anu.
thoth is Enki. Enki gave humans the ability to procreate (knowledge). For example, Adam KNEW his wife and she begat. Knowledge meant Procreation. Their eyes were opened, not to some secret gnostic wisdom nor to some high scientific truth, but to each other's sexuality.

Before that, they were clones who didn't procreate and therefore had no sex hormones for reproduction. They could be naked around each other and not have a second thought about it, because without the hormones (the chemical precursors for reproduction), flowing in their veins, they had no need for sex nor attraction to the sexual aspects of each other's bodies.

That is all the fall narrative is - humans becoming human, instead of dumbed down clones of the anunnaki who didn't procreate, they were now procreators who made their own choices on when to create more life - which apparently also changed their physiology as well, from something else (whatever the anunnaki were), to mammals. This made enlil angry. he didn't want a bunch of eternal procreators running around on HIS planet, over populating it, so the compromise was, if Enki wanted his human procreators to not be snuffed out entirely, he would have to turn off the immortal part of their dna. AND THERE YOU HAVE THE FALL NARRATIVE.

that we learned various things related to the sciences is a continuation of the concept of knowing, but it is not what knowledge originally meant. it was a personal relationship concept vs. a hive mind concept.

edit on 14-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Amazing Amagnon! I always anxiously read your posts, and you open the doors to people ..... those who want to see. You're probably just as Tesla arrived from another planet, which would tell the truth to people .., so I think, so They sometimes come to visit you ..
I know.-You came a turning point
Perhaps this will help.
www.human-resonance.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kirass

Can you give some more information about this image? Gold? Copper? Collected from space? Left Behind? From Who? Know Why?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I think, you about the fate, or you want to know the truth.........
She (Amagnon) said -get the truth until such time as it can find you.
Sorry, am not sure for my english,.....get the trust first,rather than the truth is gonna get you...
Answer below
www.human-resonance.org...
This image speaks of the unity of all, where is the thunder -stick equilibrium.
edit on k15Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:15:54 -0500pm5454 by kirass because: (no reason given)

Jupiter-Saturn-our pre-stars before Sun (Amagnon)
edit on k19Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:19:06 -0500pm0606 by kirass because: (no reason given)

Poclonnaya Gora-Moscow-near Sinagoga(left)
i.pixs.ru...
My-photo 2014-16-07
In the center of the sign-Jupiter (Sanskrit )
And the sun's rays are deflected ..

edit on k32Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:32:33 -0500pm3333 by kirass because: (no reason given)

edit on k35Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:35:41 -0500pm4141 by kirass because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I liked your handiwork recently.

"Bear" country, is a bit parched. Would you please send some rain? The Mojave needs some.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join