It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENLIL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Argos, Lies, Rejected, Black, Mast, Comedy, Gold, Zeus, Crimson, Metis, Clothing, Hawaii, Revealed, Thoth, 30th, Australia, Snakes, South America, Covenant, Accepted, Crown, Avian, Null, Snakes, 30th, Thoth, 1/SQRT(D), KNOWN!

It is known. You will lose, casting stones, it is known - the Bear, he knows you.

Lucifer has not taught you well, you fail again.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Amagnon

I'm sorry, but wtf... do you mean ? Will you please explain it ?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Did you just cast a spell on me?

Edit.

en.wikipedia.org...

Enlil (nlin), 𒂗𒇸 (EN = Lord + LÍL = Wind, "Lord (of the) Storm")[1] is the God of breath, wind, loft and breadth (height and distance).[2] It was the name of a chief deity listed and written about in Sumerian religion, and later in Akkadian (Assyrian and Babylonian), Hittite, Canaanite and other Mesopotamian clay and stone tablets. The name is perhaps pronounced and sometimes rendered in translations as "Ellil" in later Akkadian, Hittite, and Canaanite literature. In later Akkadian, Enlil is the son of Anshar and Kishar.

Enlil was also known as the god of weather. According to the Sumerians, Enlil helped create the humans, but then got tired of their noise and tried to kill them by sending a flood. A mortal known as Utnapishtim survived the flood through the help of another god, Ea, and he was made immortal by Enlil after Enlil's initial fury had subsided.

Interesting but I'm not sure what the op was attempting to convey.
edit on 30-7-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A form of mushroom comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

No it's a bug...I stepped one one this morning.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes, this makes complete and utter sense

What are ya trying to say/talking about? So confused!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I mean what I say, it is for you - understand and be free. We fight a bitter war, a long war - but we have heroes, immortals who will speak for us.

The King of Serpents, for his father - he will speak for us, his father, we honor, his father we love.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
August 3rd, indeed!
Can't wait.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Mecca Lecca Hi Mecca Hiney Ho!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Google Enki and Enlil - the lion and the bull. Enemies from ancient times long forgotten, the true owners of this planet behind the veil of a hundred gods that have come since. Enki supposedly is in jail in Sirius if I remember the legend correctly; after being defeated by Enlil. I don't know who the Bear is, not a god from Sumerian legends as far as I know.

-MM

edit on 30-7-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I just googled the entire OP and it (of course) only pulled up this thread, but it says "12 hours ago, 10 posts, 9 authors". Wha?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Star

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amagnon
We are not stock.

Well, if you own the barn you also own the stock animals inside, or?

-MM

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Google Enki and Enlil - the lion and the bull. Enemies from ancient times long forgotten, the true owners of this planet behind the veil of a hundred gods.

-MM

Metis - in her garden, in her valleys and bounteous hills - in her raiment of gold - she will answer, she will reveal.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This Just Proves that Hot Women Are Krazy!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Google Enki and Enlil - the lion and the bull. Enemies from ancient times long forgotten, the true owners of this planet behind the veil of a hundred gods.

-MM

Metis - in her garden, in her valleys and bounteous hills - in her raiment of gold - she will answer, she will reveal.

And it will come as a surprise. Athena is often called a "motherless goddess".

The return of the gods will surprise us all, even those of us expecting it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is this some new avant garde piece of poetry that should be in the short stories forum?

If not can you please explain what you mean in paragraphs, please and thank you. I do not speak for everyone but I am lost.
edit on 30-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
This Just Proves that Hot Women Are Krazy!!!

LOL!!!!

Are you referring to the avatar?!? You know it could be a dude.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I mean what I say, it is for you - understand and be free. We fight a bitter war, a long war - but we have heroes, immortals who will speak for us.

I believe that the only way to win in a proxy war is not to get involved (if possible). Why should people die for hidden the rulers that use us as pawns in a game only they have the true overview of?

-MM

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Enki and Enlil were brothers, read up on sumerian history, also you can find a lot of this information in 'the yellow book'. But my question to the OP is... why do you write your sentences in such a way that it sounds like your a god speaking to mortals. was you meant to sound so belittling? also, you still have not shed a tiny bit of light on what the actual f*** you are on about? mods can you please remove this drivel to make way for actual discussions?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join