It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo: Matt Drudge ‘doing his best to stir up a civil war’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

That's just it. I don't think he is shining a light on anything. He's a rabble rouser, firing up those who are easily influenced, pre-disposed to prejudice, weak-minded and easily manipulated. Drudge spreads his sludge for money. Those with cash pay Drudge to post half-truths, right-wing innuendo and flat out lies. The only people who support Drudge are the same people who watch only FOX'NEWS". You know, those who don't like our changing society and feel empowered to do whatever they want to try to stop it - the crowd that’s too blinded by hatred to realize how embarrassing they are to this country. The same backward thinking group that can't win a national election. No big deal. Most people - the vast majority - know the Drudge Report is really nothing more than a punch-line to a bad joke, like Drudge himself.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
No big deal. Most people - the vast majority - know the Drudge Report is really nothing more than a punch-line to a bad joke, like Drudge himself.

I would LOVE comparsion of unique site visits between Drudge any ANY Progressive based site doing the same.

Seems that your statement doesn't exactly lineup with reality.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Right! The same 'reality' Drudge and FOX'NEWS' push on to you? The same 'reality' that promised a Romney landslide? Because THAT reality only exists on Drudge and FOX'NEWS'. But hey, keep believing in it. Your ever deminishing demographic loves nothing more than to pump each other up. Rave on, short-timers.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: Bassago

Matt Drudge is a parasite, living off of the turmoil his slanted 'news' stories creates. His money comes from social unrest he nurtures. Scum profiting off of lies.

Are you talking about Al Gore and the global warming crowd?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Can you provide those numbers please???

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

The only people who support Drudge are the same people who watch only FOX'NEWS"

Wow no that's tarring people with a GIANT brush. LOL, give me a break. I read Drudge every day and do not watch Fox news at all. In fact I don't watch any TV news.. don't even have a TV.

You know, those who don't like our changing society and feel empowered to do whatever they want to try to stop it - the crowd that’s too blinded by hatred to realize how embarrassing they are to this country.

You mean those who don't like lawless presidents, senators, representatives, federal judges and other assorted federal bureaucrats? And others like the machine gun toting BLM, EPA, IRS, etc,etc, ad nauseum.

"Too blinded by hate" eh? Your post seems blinded by fear and oozes desperation. Fear of the upcoming midterms perhaps? Maybe because of the very stories Matt Drudge points out daily.

edit on 993pm0202pm52014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join