learn more

Boehner: Impeachment Threats 'All A Scam'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is laughable.

Now Speaker of the House John Boehner is claiming that the recent furvor over whether Obama will be or could be impeached is all a clever scam to get people to support Democrats.

This is possible because Obama and the White House and the Administration have a great track record of lying and deception.

There is an election this November and the clock is ticking down.

Many Democrats are desperate and have been distancing themselves away from anything Obama.

There is some evidence that Democrat fundraising is focusing on the "impeachment" issues.

But at the same time, we also see some Republicans casting the impeachment lines.

The question is, who "said it" first and who are the reactionaries ?

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said he has no plans to impeach President Barack Obama and impeachment talk was nothing but a "scam" started by Democrats.

"We have no plans to impeach the president. We have no future plans," Boehner said at a Tuesday press conference. "It's all a scam started by Democrats in the White House."

White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer said last week that the Obama administration was concerned that Republicans would impeach him if he lawlessly enacted more executive actions. Democrat groups have been sending out "red alert" emails and raising money by bringing up impeachment.

Boehner: Impeachment Threats 'All A Scam'

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Our government is laughable. Not laughing at the way its supposed to be, but the way it is.

The whole dog and pony show.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama doesn't care right now. His plan to become dictator of the US is almost complete and the republicans are playing right into it. Within a year he will declare martial law and continue to rule until his death.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Yes, even the MSM is discussing this current ruse by the desperate Dems, to raise reelection money for it's members.

I see it as the bottom of the barrel, chicken little the sky is falling, ploy to gather together it's dissolving base of donors.

Obama can't even fill all the seats at fund raisers without giving deep discounts on tickets in California. Which was once the biggest purse to raid for funds.

I heard last night on the news. The Dem party was patting themselves on the back for raising a whole 1 million dollars from donations to keep Obama from being impeached. One million dollars used to come from single donations from glazed eyed Hollywood patrons alone.

Times, they are a changing. Lame duck President who didn't live up to expectations, is not a big money ticket draw anymore. I guess they have to paint him in front of a fictitious political firing squad to get people to come to his rescue.

Des

edit on 30-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willrobinson

All that is going on right now was created to to get the ball rolling. The key issue for him will be the illegals coming across the border. Once the chaos ensues and the illegals start breaking the law and become totally unruly that will be his cue.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I know someone will corect me if I'm wrong, but didn't he say about the same thing about shutting down the government and about not having a big fight oner the deficit extension.
For myself, he has about as much credibility left as.... well I'll think of somebody.

Oh! Oh!
I know -- A U S Congressman!
edit on 30-7-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Does anyone else see this or am I alone?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Boehner must have a full time job trying to spin and damage control the non-stop idiocy of some of the junior members of this failed Congress. Ted Cruz, et. al.

Of course the democrats are using the idiocy coming out of the mouths of people like sourpuss Cruz to raise money. That doesn't make the entire production a scam. If he had control of his house, they couldn't capitalize on the loony bin known as the HoR.

Started by democrats. Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Impeach useless Crybaby Boehner, actually Impeach them all except for Bernie Sanders.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willrobinson

All that is going on right now was created to to get the ball rolling. The key issue for him will be the illegals coming across the border. Once the chaos ensues and the illegals start breaking the law and become totally unruly that will be his cue.

It's highly unlikely no matter what chaos they may cause...that anything will be done about it. As was shown from a protest by illegals in front of the White House a couple of days ago.

Illegal Immigrants
Illegal immigrants protest outside White House, with little fear of repercussions
Published July 28, 2014

Illegal immigrant demonstrators were protesting outside the White House on Monday – but don’t expect America’s immigration officers to intervene.

An Immigration and Customs Enforcement official indicated that even if the protesters end up getting arrested by D.C. police, they’d have to be serious criminals for ICE to get involved.
www.foxnews.com...

Yes, it's better to keep us all focused on a bogus impeachment, instead of the reality of what is happening.

ETA: According to The Washington Times, illegal immigrant protesters also planned to demonstrate outside the White House on Monday afternoon, to call on immigration groups to boycott any administration meetings until illegal immigrants are included in those talks.

What if any of us demanded to be included in administration meetings....we'd be laughed off the grounds.

Des

edit on 30-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"Hey, look over here at this!"

I wonder why the people continually fall for these tactics of distraction and confusion. Obama ignores the refugee crisis in Mexico one day, Boehner threatens / not threatens impeachment the next, Angela Merkel fails to contain Putin tomorrow ... all just dog-and-pony show while the real power consolidation and use happens behind closed doors. People will probably be incredulous over some zany comment made in the course of the upcoming U.S. election or Scottish referendum for independence.

Obama is a mid-level pawn for the Bilderberg Group and our true overlords. Whether or not you think he does a "good job" is immaterial, provided that you keep the focus of attention on him. The masses can only be distracted by bread and circuses for so long. Our overseers cower in their luxurious super-apartments, fearing we'll one day insist on growing our own food and seeking information from sources they don't directly control. Rising up isn't just a possibility, it's inevitable. Our PIV slavery will end one day!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Total agreement.

Berni is about the only one in our corner and one of the very few with any sense.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Impeach useless Crybaby Boehner, actually Impeach them all except for Bernie Sanders.

If Bernie Sanders and Co. ever get any control, there won't be any Congress.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Boehner is right in saying that the Dems are (craftily) using it to collect funds (that's politics). But he's very wrong that the Dems started impeachment talks. Republicans have been threatening impeachment since the beginning of Obama's first term! LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJesusWuang

I wonder why the people continually fall for these tactics of distraction and confusion. Obama ignores the refugee crisis in Mexico one day, Boehner threatens / not threatens impeachment the next, Angela Merkel fails to contain Putin tomorrow ... all just dog-and-pony show while the real power consolidation and use happens behind closed doors. People will probably be incredulous over some zany comment made in the course of the upcoming U.S. election or Scottish referendum for independence.

Obama is a mid-level pawn for the Bilderberg Group and our true overlords. Whether or not you think he does a "good job" is immaterial, provided that you keep the focus of attention on him. The masses can only be distracted by bread and circuses for so long. Our overseers cower in their luxurious super-apartments, fearing we'll one day insist on growing our own food and seeking information from sources they don't directly control. Rising up isn't just a possibility, it's inevitable. Our PIV slavery will end one day!

You make valid points. Do you write for a magazine or internet news source?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJesusWuang

You make valid points. Do you write for a magazine or internet news source?
I wish. I would definitely earn more salary than I get sitting in the guard shack of company that I work in.

I like ATS because there are many different points of view. I have shown many threads to friends and co-workers who are astonished at what can only be properly described as revelations. Such things would never be published in "traditional" news sources for fear of upsetting the apple cart.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I hate politics but that post has me thinking Jesus. a reply to: Willrobinson

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Obama doesn't care right now. His plan to become dictator of the US is almost complete and the republicans are playing right into it. Within a year he will declare martial law and continue to rule until his death.

And your proof for this BS is what exactly?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What reality do people voting right wing live in, the only evolution that happened in 6 years is you guys stopped calling obumer a dog eating muslim commie to a progressive president. The democrats dont need to do anything, just let the crazys get on faux news and dig there own grave.

You guys need to wake up fast, cause 2016 is coming and a hillary clinton vs Jeb bush ticket sounds pretty lame.

Oh and boehner is a tool.
edit on 30-7-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Are you freaking kidding me? This is all the GOP, FOX, Drudge, Rush and the rest have been talking about since 2008... now you ATSers that have been echoing this are seriously going to claim this is true? That dems started this fro sympathy? Wake the eff up... sponges.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join