It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Siberian Holes, Aliens retrieving Ancient Aliens Siberian Weapons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
maybe it's the silver surfer, "all that you know is at an end"

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
That was my first reaction when the first hole appeared in the link above.. We never know now will we? Another mystery with holes init. .

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow Sink Holes ...

Its War of the Worlds .. or its The Reptilian's again .... Using their Big Light Beam
Quick Called The Weyland Corporation..

Ohh MY !

OR its a project of a underground Secret Military base D.U.M.B.
Using the Rock melting machine.

OR it Stargate/Dimension/Time Traveler Portal

OR ... Just a fricken Sink Hole ...

Or it's !

The particle collider making sinkholes on earth
Read more at investmentwatchblog.com...

LOL

Like the Philadelphia Experiment in a sense ..

Well Hopefully we wont find Dimensional beings Creatures Coming out of them like Steven kings The Myst...

edit on 1-8-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
My wild imagination tells me that the sinkholes were created by aliens who have installed machines to clean up the atmosphere of the Fukushima fallout. Or, I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If all the holes would have had exact same size and depth... Then maybe I could believe something previously built there was "removed". But from what I can tell, its just random holes with random sizes and depths. Sinkholes is nothing new.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlyn2014
They could also be entrances to hollow earth opening up to be revealed.

a reply to: xmaddness

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought that

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I knew it! Puttin has alien friends!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
what about German experiments....? "die Glocke" The Bell. sorry just watching Insearch of Aliens episode 2 and heard the words " At The End Of The World" might be a link ohh its about 13 or so mins in
edit on 2-8-2014 by Legion2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Climatologist Says Arctic Carbon Release Could Mean “We're ****** ”

August 4, 2014 | by Stephen Luntz

Read more at www.iflscience.com...#9Qgd1RgFk0rT5RfI.99

Climatologists have spent decades politely warning that we are cooking our planet, but now one has decided to stop sugar coating it. Professor Jason Box of the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland tweeted “If even a small fraction of Arctic sea floor carbon is released to the atmosphere, we're #ed.” Read more at www.iflscience.com...#9Qgd1RgFk0rT5RfI.99

Simultaneously, evidence is building that methane release is the cause of the craters that have suddenly started appearing in other parts of Siberia. When interviewed by Vice Box said if he knew the tweet was going to attract so much attention he would have included the methane in permafrost, since this could be equally dangerous, but says he doesn't know enough about the holes to comment on their relation to climate change. Read more at www.iflscience.com...#9Qgd1RgFk0rT5RfI.99

Scientists Think They May Have Solved The Siberian Crater Mystery

August 2, 2014 | by Stephen Luntz

Read more at www.iflscience.com...

Air samples taken at the bottom of one of the craters that have recently appeared in Siberia seem to support fears that the hole was formed by methane released from melting permafrost. If so this is very bad news for the planet's future, indicating frighteningly high emissions of the powerful greenhouse gas. Read more at www.iflscience.com...

Mysterious Siberian crater attributed to methane

Build-up and release of gas from thawing permafrost most probable explanation, says Russian team.

www.nature.com...
edit on 5-8-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ragnarok!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This really looks likes a sinkhole to be honest, but I have no Clue what is inside those Things. fascinating stuff...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just read a story about these holes on the NBC news website. They tested for gases at the bottom of these holes and found concentrations of methane gas. The general consensus is that these holes are the result of climate change/global warming as the permafrost is melting in Russia and probably elsewhere as well. Climate change is being exacerbated in the Arctic..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join