It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza conflict: 'Israeli market strike kills 15'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

remember Hamas have it in their charter that Israel must be destroyed - a fact Hamas supporters love to ignore.

I don't think anyone's ignoring it but is that really reason to kill 1300 people , some would argue Israel has fuelled the fire over the years and strengthened the hand of Hamas by stealing Palestinian land in settlement building and the construction of the "peace wall".

What's mine is mine , what's yours is mine

edit on 30-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
This report is according to Palestinian officials.

For all we know, it could have been yet another errant rocket fired by Hamas that landed in Gaza.

I'll wait for an official response from the IDF.

Hamas called for the cease fire and continued launching rockets into Israel...Could be the Palestinians were firing rockets from the area or even more likely it was an errant rocket launched by the Palestinians...

But why are these people out shopping while there's a war going on???

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

But why are these people out shopping while there's a war going on???

Food !

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And some people say it's not the genocide. It is what it is.
The slaughter of innocents again and again ...

I fear the world will not step up, the coward heads of states are the coward Zionists slaves.

In a moment you'll have the usual heartless drones saying it's Hamas fault..

If the world was so scared of Israel as you and others make them out to be, and Israel really wanted the genocide of the Palestenian people, Israel is fully capable of doing this in a matter of hours if not minutes.....and wiping Palestine off the map....

So this throwing around the term of genocide is a bit ridiculous......

If they hate the muslims so much, then why do the majority live within Israel in peace with the rest of the populace?

Enough

There is a difference between the word extermination and genocide. This is clearly a genocide, no if or buts.

And yes, the zionist ideology is mainly racist and discriminatory.

You honestly don't see the similarities between the Zionists regime and the NAZI regime ?

3 weeks ago there were approx. 1.8 million people in Gaza...I'd bet there are still 1.8 million people in Gaza which proves you don't have a clue what you are talking about...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Being critical of the murderous actions of the Israeli government doesn't make anybody a Hamas supporter anymore than it makes them an anti-Semite. Can we stop accusing other members of being up to something nefarious just because they don't agree with us?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

1300+ people in 3 weeks isn't exactly what ANYBODY should be calling restraint. You don't kill 15 civilians in a school one day, 15 in a school another day, 17+ at a market the next day accidentally. It's abundantly clear that the IDF is waging a terror campaign. That's exactly what it is, terror bombing, straight from the WWII German playbook.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Do you think that there will EVER be any kind of lasting peace in that region?

I do not believe that it will happen in any of our lifetimes,personally.

I could be wrong,but thousands of years of conflict in that area kind of speak for themselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

For all we know, it could have been yet another errant rocket fired by Hamas that landed in Gaza.

And you think you will get truth from the IDF ? How funny ..

No more than we'd get the truth from Hamas, but you seem to be swallowing it hook line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

IDF is a terrorist organisation... how would you get the truth from the people cheering at dead children?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

No more than we'd get the truth from Hamas, but you seem to be swallowing it hook line and sinker.

Swallowing what? It isn't Hamas reporting this... you do realise that the whole world more or less have reporters and photographers stationed down there right now? We don't need to hear from the Pale officials, we can just see the photos for ourselves.

Add to that the innumerable amounts of mobile phones twitting and instagramming down there...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Swallowing what? It isn't Hamas reporting this... you do realise that the whole world more or less have reporters and photographers stationed down there right now? We don't need to hear from the Pale officials, we can just see the photos for ourselves.

Add to that the innumerable amounts of mobile phones twitting and instagramming down there...

really, you see the photos and you believe them.

ever hear of paliwood?

a hamas bottle rocket hit the market.

i hope israel knocks the crap out of hamas.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

a hamas bottle rocket hit the market.

Witnesses reported seeing black smoke billowing above the Shejaia neighborhood after intense shelling.
www.voanews.com...

The IDF have been shelling the Shejaia area for days , The IDF hit the market just as they hit the UN school .

edit on 31-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join