It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Fukushima Have Anything to Do With My Extra Warm Tap Water?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes OP the radiatiopn is heating up your water all the way from Japan.
I mean really?.....

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

attack the ball not the player

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Am I wrong in getting the feeling that certain elements want to put a lid on this "silly" discussion because maybe, just maybe we may be getting closer to the truth about warm tap water?

If the warming of tap water is not due to Fukushima or Chernobyl meltdowns' touching the groundwater...

and if all groundwater supplies are not connected...

and if the leaks at 90 percent of America's nuclear reactors are not doing it...

and if the subterranean disposal sites like WIPP are not responsible...

and if tens of thousands of barrels of nuclear waste dumped onto the floors of the Pacific, Atlantic and Artic Oceans aren't doing it...

and if changes in subterranean geothermal activity are not doing it...

then there is only one thing left: HAARP.

Yes, contrary to what someone intimated, I do know a little something about HAARP.

HAARP shoots up a mega-dose of microwave energy up to the ionosphere where it shakes up ions, molecules, atoms, and stuff. Then the agitated ionosphere shoots back an aimed, focused MAGNIFIED amount of energy back to Earth. This must be what is warming surface water, the ground and its groundwater, my below-ground water source pipes and my tap water.

Now, if more energy comes down from the ionosphere than goes up, that extra energy must be coming from somewhere, right? I bet that it's coming from the planet's magnetic field which is losing strength at an ever accelerating rate. Not only that, but this loss of strength of the magnetic field is being blamed for the alleged switching of the planet's poles. I think not. I think that messing with the ionosphere and magnetic field by wannabe-Teslas with their less-than-even zapping from HAARP facilities here, there, and at the end of nowhere has thrown the poles off kilter.

And if that's not enough, I bet the next thing to come out of HAARP's brainiacs will be the planet's wobbling on its axis giving us super frigid weather with blizzards one day and arid desert heat the next day.

If this is not putting this "silly" thread on a more serious keel, I don't know what will.

I hope that you are satisfied.

P.M.
edit on 9-8-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected grammar.

edit on 9-8-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected usage.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Yes, contrary to what someone intimated, I do know a little something about HAARP.

HAARP shoots up a mega-dose of microwave energy up to the ionosphere where it shakes up ions, molecules, atoms, and stuff.

Dang, talk about a super-scientific explanation!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Am I wrong in getting the feeling that certain elements want to put a lid on this "silly" discussion because maybe, just maybe we may be getting closer to the truth about warm tap water?

Yes you are you are wrong. Elements can not want things they are inanimate. Also the only thing that you have provided that tap water is now warmer is that you and a relative have warm tap water. Seriously thats what this whole theard has been based on you haven't bothered to gather any other data than that. Maybe if you did this "silly" thread would have a little more credence.

then there is only one thing left: HAARP.

Really? That is the only thing left?

This must be what is warming surface water, the ground and its groundwater, my below-ground water source pipes and my tap water.

And why must it?

If this is not putting this "silly" thread on a more serious keel, I don't know what will.

No, it didn't none of your threads on Fukushima have been serious so please stop posting them.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BGTM90

Must admit I noticed my tap water is warmer but I didn't add 2+2 and come up with Japanese radiation I used my noggin and thought "Because it is summer".

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90

none of your threads on Fukushima have been serious so please stop posting them.

I think that I will stick with the opinions of the silent majority.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

I touched base with a relative who draws his water from a well.

He tested the temperature of his cold water with a thermometer for me.

His water was at 65 degrees.

I remember when I was a kid and my parents took me to cabins in the woods for vacations. The well water at the time at those cabins was frigid.

Just letting you know.

65°F is pretty chilly for water, do you expect the tap to dispense near freezing water? I'm not sure what I'm missing here...I also don't think this is a valid comparison unless you know the previous temp of the water from the cabin back when you were a kid visiting.

I live in Florida, near the East coast of the state, I am on a well, my water is still just as cold as it's ever been, even through long hot summers.

My opinion? Youre putting too much faith in these YouTube dingbats. Anyone with a camera and something to say can post a video on YouTube about anything they want. Lay off the Alex Jones and YouTube 'whistleblowers' for a while and you'll figure it out

Sorry, guy, while you seem like a nice person, and I am sure that your reply is sincere and offered in good faith, there is still a comment about your reply I must make.

If you have ever viewed the T.V. game show, "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire," you'd know that, occasionally, the contestant will discuss his ideas about the possible answers, and then he will utilize one of his lifelines, "Ask the Audience." Then the show's host will remind the contestant that by the contestant's disclosing his ideas, he may have prejudiced the audience.

A prior reply of mine in this thread may have in some way affected your subsequent response.

P.M. [Confidential to boymonkey74: I thought that I had made it abundantly clear that my tap water has been gawdawful warm year round even in winter.]

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Left with no choice but to ignore any further posts from the OP on Fukushima. They will not listen to reason, can not provide any sources whatsover to back up any of the nonsense they keep spewing forth. How many threads have they started have they started in this forum that have no basis in any sort of foundation? Quite a few.

Simplest thing is to just ignore the silly posts which is exactly what I will be doing from now on.

There are many many serious things to talk about regarding Fukushima.... warm tap water and HAARP don't even fall anywhere close to any of them.

My 2 cents.

edit on R322014-08-09T18:32:51-05:00k328Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A prior reply of mine in this thread may have in some way affected your subsequent response.

In fact my reply was formed as a result of reading each and every statement made by all members participating in the discussion, as they always are when I post on ATS. The only 'prejudice' I have incurred would be one created by reading posts showing your clear over-trust in certain outspoken individuals, who mainly rely on the shock-and-awe tactic to garner an audience.

A few years ago I was in a similar situation as you find yourself today. I had stumbled across some articles and videos that piqued my curiosity. These articles and videos were dealing with lots of doom and gloom and with time, the more I read the more I believed it was true. As no lie can be successful without a little truth woven into it, there would be little tidbits that would coincide with my real life, things that 'solidified' my beliefs so to speak.

In short, as a result of all the input and over-stimulation from the wrong sources I ended up on the edge of a mental breakdown, and I moved across the country to...well, that's not important. What is important here is that you take all these claims you read/hear/watch on the internet with a few grains of salt.

Maybe your water is warmer than you're used to. Just don't take some dude on YouTube claiming this and that and go "Oh man! That's what's happening to me too!"

Absolutely nothing personal, but just step back and really think about all this...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

In fact my reply was formed as a result of reading each and every statement made by all members participating in the discussion, as they always are when I post on ATS. The only 'prejudice' I have incurred would be one created by reading posts showing your clear over-trust in certain outspoken individuals, who mainly rely on the shock-and-awe tactic to garner an audience.

A few years ago I was in a similar situation as you find yourself today. I had stumbled across some articles and videos that piqued my curiosity. These articles and videos were dealing with lots of doom and gloom and with time, the more I read the more I believed it was true. As no lie can be successful without a little truth woven into it, there would be little tidbits that would coincide with my real life, things that 'solidified' my beliefs so to speak.

In short, as a result of all the input and over-stimulation from the wrong sources I ended up on the edge of a mental breakdown, and I moved across the country to...well, that's not important. What is important here is that you take all these claims you read/hear/watch on the internet with a few grains of salt.

Maybe your water is warmer than you're used to. Just don't take some dude on YouTube claiming this and that and go "Oh man! That's what's happening to me too!"

Absolutely nothing personal, but just step back and really think about all this...

Thank you for further insight.

However, you do not know my story. You do not know what I have been through over the course of the last two decades or so which involved interaction with a long list of governmental agencies on the local, state, and federal levels.

I will not elaborate except, at the risk of sounding gullible, to say that I choose to believe just about ANYTHING that the government would not like me to believe.

While some warn that you must not fall into the trap of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," I say, "Well, yes and no." You've got to put the relationship into the right context and be selective.

P.M.
edit on 9-8-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected axiom.

edit on 9-8-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected grammar.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You're right, I only know what you have divulged in your posts here on ATS. Best of luck in your search for answers, and I leave you with some food for thought:

“Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.”

-Yoda

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
you know i read through this and the only thing that comes to mind was this has to be a joke.

the original posters use of thrown together pieces of random scientific knowledge was entertaining.

even further more was the use of scientific method when he deduced that HAARP is responsible for his perceived warmer tap water.

1. your warmer tap water is most likely a placebo effect because you want something to be out of place in order to have a reason to say something is out of place.
2. you are incorrect on your understanding of water pipe lines
3. japan is on the other side of the world
4. yellowstone has not made your water warmer
5. you have no proof of nuclear reactors leaking, unless you are a nuclear reactor inspector and have seen this firsthand. no? didnt think so.
6. there are no caverns underneath the US allowing submarine travel, despite making me laugh on that one.
7. you misunderstand HAARP's purpose and design, as well as its theory of operation.
8. you will most likely use my post as evidence to your claim that the people calling this post stupid are in fact trying to cover it up.
9. try to envision how ridiculous that sounds, trying to cover up a few degrees increase in tap water.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
and further more i enjoy your claims of being involved in government agencies. there is a trend among you all that most individuals who are upset that their theories are not being praised in this community start the BS brigade with "well ive been involved in X, Y and Z, and while i wont go into detail i will say this..."

give me a break. internet warriors. anyone can claim to be apart of X or Z.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Poor or rotting insulation on you pipes, or your pipes are running next to something that is heating your water up. I can pretty well guarantee you it has nothing to do with Fukishema.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: USNVP4038 6. there are no caverns underneath the US allowing submarine travel, despite making me laugh on that one.

I was not I who mentioned the possibility of caverns underneath the U.S. allowing submarines to travel.

Anyway, I have just come to learn that the Southern Ocean is just under two-and-one-half miles deep on average and that the Artic Ocean is just over one-half mile deep on average. These are much shallower depths than the deepest depths of the other oceans, and if channels exist to connect all the groundwater of the planet, this is where you should look.

Go there.

P.M.
edit on 13-8-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Added clarification for accuracy.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
Poor or rotting insulation on you pipes, or your pipes are running next to something that is heating your water up. I can pretty well guarantee you it has nothing to do with Fukishema.

It distresses me to no end when people do not read and comprehend what I have previously written.

I wrote that I could run my cold water in the three last places of residence from now until doomsday, and it would not get cooler, so if the cold water pipe was next to something that was heating it up, the running water would eventually absorb all that heat thus equalizing the temperatures between the cold water pipe and that something else, and from that point in time onward the water should run cooler, but it doesn't.

To repeat: in the past I never felt the need to refrigerate my drinking water even in summer. Now, I do.

Actually, in my current digs, initially when the cold water is turned on, it is noticeably cooler for a couple of seconds when compared to subsequent water running for any amount of time.

P.M.
edit on 13-8-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Added extra phrasology for clarity.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oh my god. This is some proper next level idiocy.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Wait.... Youtube.... Aquifers..... radioactivity..... entire planet between you and supposed source of hysteria....

Here... take one, or take them all.... please ....

It's impossible for Fukushima's disaster to have any effect what so ever on the temperature of your drinking water. I'd be absolutely floored if it had an effect on the temperature of your tap water if you lived in fukushima. The proximity and quantity of radioactive material required is enormous for this to happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

Wait.... Youtube.... Aquifers..... radioactivity..... entire planet between you and supposed source of hysteria....

Here... take one, or take them all.... please ....

It's impossible for Fukushima's disaster to have any effect what so ever on the temperature of your drinking water. I'd be absolutely floored if it had an effect on the temperature of your tap water if you lived in fukushima. The proximity and quantity of radioactive material required is enormous for this to happen.

Actually, saying that there is an entire planet between me and Fukushima is irrelevant when you take the jetstream into account.

This very recent article states that the Jetstream has carried radionuclides from Fukushima and dumped them on the West Coast of the U.S. where they made their way into the groundwater. This dumping can apply to the entire United States and beyond: Fukushima nuclear material reported in West Coast groundwater.

There you have it, folks.

P.M.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join