It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish Pond in Minnesota

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

here is a better idea buy a piece of land with a small pond or lake on it with a stream attached and ask state fisheries for stock minnows for it. seriously minnasota is the land of ten thousand lakes right. i used to live in western wisconsin not far from stillwater min. and everyone i knew including my family either had a small pond or a lake on the property or within a mile . we had a nice lake down the street called bone lake and a nice pond in back yard by the tree line made by some friendly bevers. but if you want to do it on the sly get you a building and put up a 4 foot above ground walmart swimming pool and stock it with catfish or trout . but catfish are realitively cheap to feed the love oat meal from quackers. i know this because i hand dug a fishpond years ago with step dad and stocked it with koi and catfish and the pet store owner told us not to by the expensive koi pellets that quacker oats a handful a day would be plenty. we had at one time 20 fish over a footlong in the pond . you will need a diatom filter in it tho

new topics

<< 1   >>

join