It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Eric Pianka in 2006 advocating Ebola as population control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Theoretically yes, if everything was done "green" what you say might be true. I'll take your word for now. But we can't even get people to agree on global warming or reducing emissions. We are a long, long way from living like that.

BTW no need to sit him in a chair. He's already gone to meet his maker, thankfully. The danger is one of his former students glorifying his theories and cooking something up.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
Thanks for posting the videos. Watching the 2nd one now.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This kind of evil pops up from time to time. i doubt you should create a conspiracy theory about this ebola outbreak though. instead...

did you know that Obama's science advisor, james holdren, once argued for population control via putting chemicals in the the food and water supplies? if you want to go that route- the fact that Holdren is Obama's science advisor and that Obama tends to pick people like him as cabinet secretaries or special advisors or associates with people like Ayers and Dernadine Dorn or Green etc should worry you more. He never met an evil person or misanthrope or anti-american radical he didn't like.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's insane how some elites think. What if someone was engineering something to take them out? I would not be surprised if they release Ebola, flu and other diseases. The people who want depopulation are NIMBY: Not In My Back Yard

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Most likely it was global mining corporations that started the Ebola epidemic - the next step will be quarantine (it's already started in Liberia), and then starvation of the still-quarantined population that manages to survive the Ebola. This will allow unfettered access to some of the world's best deposits of iron ore and bauxite, not to mention gold, diamonds and uranium.

PS. F&S& ;up:
Thanks for bringing that one back up.

edit on 30/7/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm certain Eric Pianka had no idea this particular 2014 outbreak would be so vast.
He probably gets red in the face whenever you mention his Ebola comment to him.
It is obvious that a comment like his would be eaten up by conspiracy theorists. Or maybe he wanted the attention - I don't know.
All I know is that his comment makes me cringe. All these people dead, and he would want more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join