It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dundee Oregon woman vanishes without a trace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My wife just told me that local news reported a ping they received from her cell phone and it was coming the the San Juan islands in WA. Apparently she spent her younger years there. Holding out hope that no foul play is involved.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotADroidUAreLooking4
a reply to: kdyam

This is my first thread so please bear with me

I think you did very well, especially with the bear in the room.

Yeah, it is a big bear. No to be confused with bare..

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kdyam
My wife just told me that local news reported a ping they received from her cell phone and it was coming the the San Juan islands in WA. Apparently she spent her younger years there. Holding out hope that no foul play is involved.

To me that lends more credence to the suicide train of thought. If you are going to do it, go somewhere with good memories before you go.....kind of like reminiscing on the good times.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kdyam

And they say the easiest thing/place to hide something is in plain sight. All the facts here are too contrived: the pills, gas etc. Its a trail. To where and by whom, we'll have to wait and see.

To me? Someone close knows what happened. And she can be found not far away. Including the Lexus.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: oops

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sharing this DM source update for the images included-

"Missing Oregon mother-of-two 'spotted' boarding car ferry alone a six-hour drive from where she vanished after her husband made an emotional plea for her return"

Police believe they have firmed up a sighting of missing Oregon mom Jennifer Huston boarding a car ferry in Washington state, some 300 miles from where she was last seen.

Deputies in the San Juan Islands are investigating what appears to be a solid description of the 38-year-old in Anacortes on the morning of Thursday July 31, one week after her disappearance.

A couple say they saw a blonde female in her 30s on the 9am ferry to Friday Harbor in a car that matched the make and model of Huston's green Lexus, including a crack in the windshield.

Mor e here

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Sharing this DM source update for the images included-

"Missing Oregon mother-of-two 'spotted' boarding car ferry alone a six-hour drive from where she vanished after her husband made an emotional plea for her return"

Police believe they have firmed up a sighting of missing Oregon mom Jennifer Huston boarding a car ferry in Washington state, some 300 miles from where she was last seen.

Deputies in the San Juan Islands are investigating what appears to be a solid description of the 38-year-old in Anacortes on the morning of Thursday July 31, one week after her disappearance.

A couple say they saw a blonde female in her 30s on the 9am ferry to Friday Harbor in a car that matched the make and model of Huston's green Lexus, including a crack in the windshield.

Mor e here

I read that the other day.. it does sound like her car although the witnesses were not able to get a look at the license plate. Another witness also saw her and stated that she had a few band aids on her face and that it looked like she had some cuts. I spoke with a lady today at our local recreation center who has talked with a few people who had said that her and her husband had been fighting a lot over money issues. I take it with a grain of salt.... but it may be more insight.. We will never know what truly happened until we hear her side of the story.

I have a feeling that her husband knew she was leaving and then reported her "missing". Everyone I have spoke with, including those who know the husband don't have anything nice to say about him.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Just heard on the radio today the Jennifer Huston was found.. deceased.. about 50 yards away from her vehicle on a back road outside of Sheridan, OR. My family and I are very sorry to hear this news. So far the scene is being investigated but they stated no evidence of foul play at this point.

Sheridan is about 35 minutes west on the way to the coast from her home, she was found by a homeowner and it seems that she had been there a while.

Missing Dundee Oregon woman found dead

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Very sorry to hear. Sending my regards.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This case seems fishy. Maybe the husband's timeline is off to save his own skin.

"I ask that anybody helping us, regardless of the area they are in, look off to the left and off to the side of the highways,' he said.

How would he know to look off the side of the road? She was 50 yards away from her car. "Off the side of the road"
edit on 5-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
When paying for fuel it appears that someone has stashed themselves in the back of car, she has driven off, she's been held at knife/gunpoint, told to drive and don't look back, had phone taken from her and turned off. my call would be a forest farmhouse for the car, as for her we can only pray.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join