It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Status of american Bases in Iraq ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
we know Iraq was originally invaded to squash the threat of radical moslems, plunder their oil and minerals, and get into strategic position for similar attack on Iran, and dozens of Air Bases were left on standby for that coming war. but now that Abu Bakr has taken over northern Iraq, and is busy mutilating millions of women round Mosul, and planning to expand his divine New Levant in all directions, what is happening to the american bases ? are they being attacked by mr.Bakr as well ? *Snip*
edit on 7/31/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterKaman
we know Iraq was originally invaded to squash the threat of radical moslems, plunder their oil and minerals, and get into strategic position for similar attack on Iran, and dozens of Air Bases were left on standby for that coming war. but now that Abu Bakr has taken over northern Iraq, and is busy mutilating millions of women round Mosul, and planning to expand his divine New Levant in all directions, what is happening to the american bases ? are they being attacked by mr.Bakr as well ? is he going to cut off all the yankee cocks in northern Iraq ? or has o'Bummer got a secret agreement with His Holiness to leave them alone ?
The USA already carried off the treasures it discovered in the Central Baghdad region. The British already plundered the Nineveh site in the 1920s and stole the ancient Babylonian weapons and illuminating devices, though the Cabal has been searching the Holy Lands very closely since WWII.

What a bunch of savage crazies do in Northern Iraq is probably irrelevant, considering how thoroughly raped of artifacts and instruments of G*d the region has already endured. The were probably directed by the Eastern European Alliance to seize information sources for what has been discovered, as even this would be valuable information, assuming the U.S. / coalition forces bothered to leave anyone alive who knows what exactly was taken.

You do pose an interesting question. I would love to know what exactly The Vatican has in its possession, in terms of artifacts, reliquaries and writings. It's my belief that, even with access to as many experts as they've had over the centuries, they do not know the true function of what's been stolen and transported from the Crusades era leading up through the present. No doubt much of it is innocuous stuff of little value beyond their history, and of course numerous fakes like the Shroud of Turin and Holy Prepuce, but some quantity of items have unimaginable power and could / have profoundly altered the course of the human species. But the United States, and its chief steward / public relations man, Barack Obama take orders, not give them. Even the Holy See probably outranks him.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJesusWuang

I would love to know what exactly The Vatican has in its possession, in terms of artifacts, reliquaries and writings. It's my belief that, even with access to as many experts as they've had over the centuries, they do not know the true function of what's been stolen and transported from the Crusades era leading up through the present.

Considering how many times Rome itself was sacked: in 410, 455, 546, 846 and 1527 how much do you think might have been left not to mention the plundering of its records by Napoleon in 1809, nor considering the centuries where the Papacy wasn't even in Rome and sometimes there were two or even three Popes in Italy, France or Spain.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

** you guys are commenting on looting of ancient treasures 15 years ago. but the question was about the dozens of american Air Bases left on standby 2013-4 after the main troops left Baghdad. why is Psycho Abu not attacking them ? Syrian rebels are supplied with CIA weapons and Saudi money, and have captured rich Oil Fields around Mosul, so this all sounds like a CIA overplan to let the rag-heads (of all types) kill each other off, AS LONG as the Bases are left alone, waiting for jews to find excuse to attack Iran SOON ..... meanwhile mr.Putin has armed his icbm ready for yankee troops to be stupid enough to move into Ukraine.... its all heating up .... just need a false flag, or even a real one !! where is that "god" when earth needs the useless homosexual ? busy scratching his ass in "heaven" do doubt ...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterKaman

According to Joe Vialls Iraq was invaded to prep a pool of deranged vets for use as police back home for the coming 'we're gonna get the private bankers' war. Anyone see that happen yet? I've seen evidence of that here with the vets being brainwashed into thinking their own friends, families and neighbours don't care about their suffering.

One vet told me he was happy to drag us out of our beds and kill us as a privatised policeman taking orders from spooks because, "I need a job and that's what I know how to do".

Anyone know what the status of FOB Falcon was after this?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I've often considered posting a fictional/hypothetical story/thread based on many things you've touched on in our Skunk works forum. Who knows...

Sometimes, the reality of any given situation may be stranger than fictional accounts based on historically known facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterKaman
a reply to: Hanslune

** you guys are commenting on looting of ancient treasures 15 years ago. but the question was about the dozens of american Air Bases left on standby 2013-4 after the main troops left Baghdad. why is Psycho Abu not attacking them ? Syrian rebels are supplied with CIA weapons and Saudi money, and have captured rich Oil Fields around Mosul, so this all sounds like a CIA overplan to let the rag-heads (of all types) kill each other off, AS LONG as the Bases are left alone, waiting for jews to find excuse to attack Iran SOON ..... meanwhile mr.Putin has armed his icbm ready for yankee troops to be stupid enough to move into Ukraine.... its all heating up .... just need a false flag, or even a real one !! where is that "god" when earth needs the useless homosexual ? busy scratching his ass in "heaven" do doubt ...

Where is an Austro-Hungarian archduke when you need one?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

It's highly unlikely ISIS will be attacking their pay master's. $1.2b terror fund gleaned from stealing and looting antiquities.
As for the bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, Ssshhh. Nobody's supposed to know they're still there.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Pop a few crude missiles into the high tech ammunition holding areas and they aren't there any more.

But ssshhhh. That's meant to be secret too.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

You saying ISIS would run that risk? The Caliphate would be dead and buried if one of those bases was attacked.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well on top of the bases and their status, what ever happened to the Russian Su25's that were delivered to help out the Iraqi government fight off ISIL? Are they being used now? Are they being used from the bases set up by the US?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: Kester

You saying ISIS would run that risk? The Caliphate would be dead and buried if one of those bases was attacked.
Oh they are going to attack the bastards are just cowards and picking the easy civilian fruit why attack bases where....wait for it....actual weapons are stored.

No the ISIS is more interesting in controlling the populace and looting (under the guise of destroying) the ancient treasures. They have already desecrated the tomb of Jonah and destroyed Mosques all over Iraq. Their intent is to erase God from all of Iraq so that He can be replaced with evil forces.

Prophecies from the Bible have always pointed to end of the world and the appearance of the anti-Christ as happening in the Middle East and that is very well what we might be witnessing.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

I would love to know what exactly The Vatican has in its possession, in terms of artifacts, reliquaries and writings. It's my belief that, even with access to as many experts as they've had over the centuries, they do not know the true function of what's been stolen and transported from the Crusades era leading up through the present.

Considering how many times Rome itself was sacked: in 410, 455, 546, 846 and 1527 how much do you think might have been left not to mention the plundering of its records by Napoleon in 1809, nor considering the centuries where the Papacy wasn't even in Rome and sometimes there were two or even three Popes in Italy, France or Spain.
Good point. Maybe the treasures were transported to Avignon, Novosibirsk or New York, I don't know. We know they would not have been destroyed. Some of them maybe have had jewels or precious metal of intrinsic value, but of course these would simply have been removed without destroying the rest. The Ark of the Covenant, for example, if it were possible to touch its exterior without being smited, the gold could simply be scraped off- no one would dare to destroy the box itself, much less the tablets or Aaron's Rod.

Unfortunately, the thing which is the greatest mystery is where have the holy artifacts been moved? We can guess at who might have moved them, but not why or where.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

I've often considered posting a fictional/hypothetical story/thread based on many things you've touched on in our Skunk works forum. Who knows...

Sometimes, the reality of any given situation may be stranger than fictional accounts based on historically known facts.

I doubt that.

And of course you would say that. After all, it didn't appear on CNN, Fox News, or in your Facebook feed, so to you it's all "fictional". Operation Iraqi Freedom lasted 8 1/2 years and involved neither Iraqis or "freedom"; but to you, those 8 years were spent doing something above-board, you just can't ever point at what it is.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Iraqi Freedom was a sleight of hand to draw attention from the tunneling under Al Aqsa to rebuild Solomon's temple underneath the mosque. Construction started in 1996, it's nearing completion now.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck
Iraqi Freedom was a sleight of hand to draw attention from the tunneling under Al Aqsa to rebuild Solomon's temple underneath the mosque. Construction started in 1996, it's nearing completion now.
DIABOLICAL! I had always assumed the Jews would rebuild it in Jerusalem, but I guess consecrated ground can be found elsewhere and is abundant in the Holy Lands.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My guess is the ISIS is going to destroy the Dome of the Rock as they have other Mosques clearing the Temple Mount for new construction. Which makes things interesting because:

1. The tunnels below the Dome of the Rock are where the Holiest of Holies was and the Ark of the Covenant is rumored to be there somewhere.

2. Prophecies in the Bible point to the Temple being rebuilt as a sign of the coming of the anti-Christ.

Considering Biblical artifacts are being destroyed (or stolen) at an unbelievable pace I think it is time to be extremely nervous about what is happening.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Humanity72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Humanity72

Al Aqsa = Dome of the Rock. They're building UNDERNEATH it. No one is noticing due to all the side shows of Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Ukraine, etc.
The new entrances & intense construction under the guise of Western Wall excavation began in 1996 when everyone was worried about Iraq.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
One worries what the overlords have in store for us with the Holy weapons they've recovered. The Biblical accounts seem like harmless magic, but it doesn't take too much imagination to see that these were instruments of terrible plagues, tremendous destructive power and the wrath of G*d- packaged conveniently into a tangible item that we could later use / abuse.

My suspicion is that there's a high likelihood that the plundered treasures have already been used. The Manhattan Project would not have been possible without such tools. So too was infecting the Chinese people with mass retardation, and blighting American men with baldness and erectile dysfunction. The invisible hand of capitalism that Adam Smith envisioned is nothing to the invisible puppet strings that these people (?) utilize to direct the course of human history. Perhaps if I knew more of their intentions I would be even more afraid.
edit on 30-7-2014 by DigitalJesusWuang because: incomplete sentence.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJesusWuang
One worries what the overlords have in store for us with the Holy weapons they've recovered. The Biblical accounts seem like harmless magic, but it doesn't take too much imagination to see that these were instruments of terrible plagues, tremendous destructive power and the wrath of G*d- packaged conveniently into a tangible item that we could later use / abuse.

My suspicion is that there's a high likelihood that the plundered treasures have already been used. The Manhattan Project would not have been possible without such tools. So too was infecting the Chinese people with mass retardation, and blighting American men with baldness and erectile dysfunction. The invisible hand of capitalism that Adam Smith envisioned is nothing to the invisible puppet strings that these people (?) utilize to direct the course of human history. Perhaps if I knew more of their intentions I would be even more afraid.

In South Africa, the Lemba people claim they have the Ark in a cave high and deep in their spiritual home in the Dumghe Mountains. In April, 2008, Ark researcher Tudor Parfitt described his research in a UK documentary about this Lemba claim, saying that the object described by the Lemba actually has attributes similar to the Ark, had a similar size, was carried on poles by priests, was not allowed to touch the ground, was revered as a voice of their God, and was used as a weapon of great power in killing enemies. One Lemba clan has genetically tested to match the Cohen Modal Haplotype, meaning they are really genetically linked to Israelites. By some counts, this original Ark self destructed and a replica was made and discovered by a Swedish German missionary named Harald von Sicard in the 1940s and is now in a Museum of Human Science in Harare.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join